Aloe Blacc to sing national anthem at Daytona 500

Feb 14, 2014 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Charlotte Observer

Daytona International Speedway made the announcement Friday, adding Blacc to a pre-race lineup that includes pop-country singer Luke Bryan and actor Gary Sinise.

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Feb 24, 2014
Duck Commander Recliners

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2014

Check out your savings! From $199 Free USA shipping1
http://shop.myduckcommander.com

FCA

Since: Sep 10

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2014

Judged:

I could not see the TV but we had the sound pumping through the store where I work. As soon as I heard that he was singing the anthem I just let out a big “oh shit!” I like Aloe Blacc, and I think he is a great singer. I have been a fan for years. However, I am sure a lot of the racist that are NACAR fans (and no I do not think they all are) must have went crazy over him singing the song, and then later on of seeing 50 cent with two blonds on his arms. Sure enough a search today reveals lots of angry (Cucasian) racists out there.
whatever

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2014

only black people make up names for their children. aloe is a plant!!!!! stupid ignorant showy people. just have to be noticed!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••