NASCARa s Kyle Larson expands fan clu...

NASCARa s Kyle Larson expands fan club from 2013 after Auto Club 400 finish

There are 6 comments on the San Bernardino County Sun story from Mar 24, 2014, titled NASCARa s Kyle Larson expands fan club from 2013 after Auto Club 400 finish. In it, San Bernardino County Sun reports that:

FONTANA >> As a rookie in the Nationwide Series in 2013, Kyle Larson helped promote the race and the Auto Club Speedway's Lefty Reading Challenge program by spending time with students at Oakmont Elementary in Claremont and Fontana's Porter Elementary School.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at San Bernardino County Sun.

Hilton Head

Southwest Brevard Cnty, FL

#1 Mar 24, 2014
This kid is good!!!
dave

Hendersonville, NC

#2 Mar 25, 2014
Hilton Head wrote:
This kid is good!!!
Hes a great driver. never thought he would do as good as he has at "ganassi". Shows you what this kid can do with a second tier car.
Hilton Head

#3 Mar 25, 2014
dave wrote:
<quoted text> Hes a great driver. never thought he would do as good as he has at "ganassi". Shows you what this kid can do with a second tier car.
The nationwide race was probably the best finish I have seen in quite awhile and he was so smart on the final restart of the sprint cup race to hook onto the back bumper of KB's car to get to the front and get in a position to challenge for the win. Realizing that he wasn't going to get by KB he didn't do anything stupid like a lot of other drivers who would have wrecked half the field trying. Very Impressive!!!
dave

Hendersonville, NC

#4 Mar 26, 2014
Hilton Head wrote:
<quoted text>The nationwide race was probably the best finish I have seen in quite awhile and he was so smart on the final restart of the sprint cup race to hook onto the back bumper of KB's car to get to the front and get in a position to challenge for the win. Realizing that he wasn't going to get by KB he didn't do anything stupid like a lot of other drivers who would have wrecked half the field trying. Very Impressive!!!
Did you see that big 2place smile on his face? "class act". kids got a great attitude, he knows his days coming.
Hilton Head

#5 Mar 26, 2014
After last season I wasn't really looking forward to the beginning of this one, but Kyle is a breath of fresh air and just what Nascar needs. Not namesakes and pretty girls.
Lets go racing

Orlando, FL

#6 Mar 27, 2014
dave wrote:
<quoted text> Hes a great driver. never thought he would do as good as he has at "ganassi". Shows you what this kid can do with a second tier car.
Ganassi isn't second tier cars anymore... they are HMS's cars. They just needed the driver to show their cars are just as good and now they have one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NASCAR Nextel Cup Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Danica Patrick is 'so sad' and sick of mediocri... Wed Ghost War Hero 2
News CoronaMonster Energy becomes NASCAR title sponsor Dec 3 WWE CRASHCAR 2016 2
News Last Weekend's NASCAR Race Had Lowest Televisio... (May '16) Nov 22 MrTinkertrain24 16
News NASCAR Sprint Cup Talladega preview: Chase Elli... Oct '16 MrTinkertrain24 1
News SpeedChannel's #1 Auto Makeover Reality Show, `... (Jan '06) Oct '16 jay huminsky 75
News Analysis: Jimmie Johnson making a statement in ... Oct '16 MrTinkertrain24 5
News Austin Dillon embracing underdog role in NASCAR... Oct '16 MrTinkertrain24 1
More from around the web