A classic Plymouth with a NASCAR soul

Sep 23, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Hemmings Auto Blogs

Ray Evernham started out racing short-track cars in New Jersey, became a crew chief with the IROC series, headed south with a fuzz-faced Jeff Gordon and became a wrench-turning NASCAR legend.

Comments
1 - 9 of 9 Comments Last updated Oct 28, 2013
Duuh1

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

left his wife & son for a much younger woman, had an affair then his wife found out, divorced him, so he married the young 25 years younger whor--.in vegas. yeah really nice man. not!!!!!!!!!!

Since: Sep 12

Jackson

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

Duuh1 wrote:
left his wife & son for a much younger woman, had an affair then his wife found out, divorced him, so he married the young 25 years younger whor--.in vegas. yeah really nice man. not!!!!!!!!!!
None of which is motorsport-related. Affairs, divorce, marriages, and whatnot are matters of private lives and not relevant to public motorsports.
WHOYAKIDDING

Cary, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

Duuh1 wrote:
Are you complaining or jealous? Last I heard, you weren't qualified or knowledgeable enough to judge Ray. Who did you get your first hand knowledge from, Jeremy Mayfield?
1 of these DayZ

Brandon, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

but she was fat
Tammy Tons

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

1 of these DayZ wrote:
but she was fat
Yes! She was so fat that she would crush a toilet with her girth. She once worked in construction as a steam roller. One summer day, she went swimming in the ocean and the ocean level went up 3 feet! She was also mistaken for one of the Hawaiian islands. She sweats so much that when it pours off of her, it looks like Niagara Falls! She can hide a whole Volkswagen Beetle in her under arm pit. Her shoe could be used as a 10 man raft.
hello

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

why do you dumbies assume duuh1 Is a girl. and yes the private-personal life does matter as to the real character of a person. it rolls over to the business side.
WHOYAKIDDING

Cary, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

hello wrote:
why do you dumbies assume duuh1 Is a girl. and yes the private-personal life does matter as to the real character of a person. it rolls over to the business side.
It only rolls over when someone else with their own agenda roll it over. Had doper Jeremy Mayfield not had his own agenda and brought it to the press, it wasn't anyone else's business. Jeremy Mayfield was looking for anything to use as an excuse for his own failures. Who had the last laugh, Ray or Mayfield?
ThomasA

Birmingham, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

hello wrote:
the private-personal life does matter as to the real character of a person. it rolls over to the business side.
Only if YOU are weak and YOU let it. Far too many people have gotten out of a bad situation that you, I, or anyone else knew or needed to know about. Take care of matters on YOUR side of the fence and the neighbors will do likewise!
WHOYAKIDDING

Cary, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

ThomasA wrote:
<quoted text>Only if YOU are weak and YOU let it. Far too many people have gotten out of a bad situation that you, I, or anyone else knew or needed to know about. Take care of matters on YOUR side of the fence and the neighbors will do likewise!
Great post. Absolute truth.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••