Jeremy Mayfield scores legal victory, but could he return to NASCAR?

Jan 7, 2014 Full story: Sporting News 13

Yes, he pleaded guilty to three misdemeanors and while he has been convicted, he is a lot better off than the man who faced 21 felony charges across three North Carolina counties since the Nov. 1, 2011 search of his home.

Full Story
Denver Dan Mayfield

Macon, GA

#1 Jan 7, 2014
Way to go, Jeremy! L8R. DD.
poncho

Hendersonville, NC

#2 Jan 7, 2014
If he completes road to recovery program he can. Jeremy will turn 45 in may, not much demand for old guys. I do think he will return to motor sports in some capacity, he has to eat. "Good luck" Jeremy and shana
Snow

Carmel, IN

#3 Jan 7, 2014
poncho wrote:
If he completes road to recovery program he can. Jeremy will turn 45 in may, not much demand for old guys. I do think he will return to motor sports in some capacity, he has to eat. "Good luck" Jeremy and shana
I don't think he will ever be able to return to nascar he caused to many problems and the fans would not except him either. I think his goose is cooked.
poncho

Hendersonville, NC

#4 Jan 7, 2014
Snow wrote:
<quoted text> I don't think he will ever be able to return to nascar he caused to many problems and the fans would not except him either. I think his goose is cooked.
The fans? not accepted ? "brian france" told him july 8th 2013 "Sirius radio nascar channel" he would be welcome to enter the program and race on any level do your research before you try to correct me on a post.
Snow

Carmel, IN

#5 Jan 8, 2014
poncho wrote:
<quoted text> The fans? not accepted ? "brian france" told him july 8th 2013 "Sirius radio nascar channel" he would be welcome to enter the program and race on any level do your research before you try to correct me on a post.
Who would hire him its takes more than Brian France to put him on the track. Maybe you can sponsor him and get him a car ready. I am not looking forward to him returning.
poncho

Hendersonville, NC

#6 Jan 8, 2014
Did I say he would get a ride! you think brian france cant find him a ride? I don't think he will return but if he completes the program he is eligible to drive. thats what I said.

“IN GOD WE TRUST”

Since: Jun 07

Raleigh

#7 Jan 8, 2014
Denver Dan Mayfield wrote:
Way to go, Jeremy! L8R. DD.
Yeah, way to go, Jeremy. Stand up ;there in front of the world and admit you're a thief. Really something to cheer about. You're a broke meth head with a 70K fine to pay and with nothing but lint in your pockets thanks to being the biggest dumbass to ever make it to the Cup Series. You really got a good deal, better than being some big badasses bitch in the pen where you should have went.
Denver Dan Mayfield

Griffin, GA

#8 Jan 9, 2014
I doubt if he could get a ride in NASCAR. maybe some other form of racing...such as ARCA. That is where he started the big time, anyway! BTW, big time "car owners" with deep pockets have done much worse than him, including jail time, and they were welcomed back...money talks...Haas is one. Good post, Poncho!
WWE CRASHCAR 2014

Florham Park, NJ

#9 Jan 9, 2014
poncho wrote:
Only 45? He still has many good NASCAR years ahead of him.
Snow

Carmel, IN

#10 Jan 9, 2014
Whoyakidding wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, way to go, Jeremy. Stand up ;there in front of the world and admit you're a thief. Really something to cheer about. You're a broke meth head with a 70K fine to pay and with nothing but lint in your pockets thanks to being the biggest dumbass to ever make it to the Cup Series. You really got a good deal, better than being some big badasses bitch in the pen where you should have went.
Good post.I still say his goose is cooked.
poncho

Hendersonville, NC

#11 Jan 9, 2014
Snow wrote:
<quoted text> Good post.I still say his goose is cooked.
No! snow! your goose is cooked! when "gomer pyle" gets a hold of you at the indy 500
poncho

Hendersonville, NC

#12 Jan 9, 2014
Whoyakidding wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, way to go, Jeremy. Stand up ;there in front of the world and admit you're a thief. Really something to cheer about. You're a broke meth head with a 70K fine to pay and with nothing but lint in your pockets thanks to being the biggest dumbass to ever make it to the Cup Series. You really got a good deal, better than being some big badasses bitch in the pen where you should have went.
Are you kidding me! in god we trust? I figured out who you are! your that guy that hangs out at the flex club and legends? its u! I know it is! Remember me? your little brown Aztec warrior!?

“IN GOD WE TRUST”

Since: Jun 07

Raleigh

#13 Jan 21, 2014
poncho wrote:
<quoted text> Are you kidding me! in god we trust? I figured out who you are! your that guy that hangs out at the flex club and legends? its u! I know it is! Remember me? your little brown Aztec warrior!?
I see you're having a little trouble trying to figure out what the significance of the quote is. I would suggest that you keep thinking about but that would probably be a waste of your time. I don't think it would ever come to you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NASCAR Nextel Cup Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Grand jury to hear Tony Stewart fatal collision... Sep 20 RayOne 3
Fantasy NASCAR at Richmond 2014: Picks, Top Dri... Sep 15 john 1
Tony Stewart silence heightens roar of criticism Aug 26 Manic 2 39
Will Dale Earnhardt Jr. Finally Contend for a N... (Jan '14) Aug 25 Jr IQ 88 232
Tony Stewart faces an uncertain future Aug 25 CatRod53 11
Josh Wise's fans look to unseat Earnhardt Jr. Aug 23 flatt 7
Bristol NASCAR fans: Will you "Stand With Smoke... Aug 23 Amigoty 1
•••
•••

NASCAR Nextel Cup People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••