Danica Patrick has already won respec...

Danica Patrick has already won respect heading into her first Daytona 500

There are 158 comments on the The Washington Post story from Feb 25, 2012, titled Danica Patrick has already won respect heading into her first Daytona 500. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

Danica Patrick, right, talks with Tony Stewart, left, after qualifying for Saturday's season-opening Nationwide Series race in Daytona Beach.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Snow

Indianapolis, IN

#147 May 4, 2014
WWE CRASCAR 2014 wrote:
Donald Sterling should buy into a NASCAR team.
Then he could have Bubba Wallace drive for him.
flatt

Madison, WI

#148 May 9, 2014
Just saying wrote:
<quoted text> if they get a few more tokens here and there, they could get a more diverse audience.
Yes, right after they lose the long time supporters..
flatt

Madison, WI

#149 May 9, 2014
WWE CRASCAR 2014 wrote:
Danica had another top 40 finish yesterday.
You forgot to say "Impressive and/or Commanding" as DW would say.
boo ya

Charleston, SC

#150 May 11, 2014
from hear me wrote:
I have been watching racing for a long time, Jr, Harvick are my favorites and Mark Martin is my all time driver. Danica is a Marketing tool used by NASCAR to grow the sport so what she is not real competitive at the moment Kyle Petty raced for years and was not competitive.
Kyle Petty won 8 Cup races in a sport where most are lucky to win just 1......how is that not competitive again?
Carolyn

Erie, PA

#151 May 12, 2014
Does anybody not post on here anymore?
fancy pants

New Bern, NC

#152 May 12, 2014
She's the token female.
GO TONY GO

Elk Grove Village, IL

#153 May 12, 2014
Carolyn wrote:
Does anybody not post on here anymore?
I miss the good discussions we had some many nice people. Wish they would come back!

Since: May 14

Toledo, OH

#154 May 15, 2014
Jorge wrote:
Sure did redrumoron - did you??? She's wrecked repeatedly in the last few days - or have you been watching?
What is YOUR experience driving a Sprint car, Whore-Hay? Or even watching? Every driver wrecks from time to time! That's part of the deal -- tires blow, tires lose grip, you get caught in a side draft, etc. Perhaps you should stop obsessing on Danica and watch some of the other drivers also! I think you must be feeling unrequited love for her! Sad little man!

Since: May 14

Toledo, OH

#155 May 15, 2014
fancy pants wrote:
She's the token female.
What kind of moron calls the self "fancy pants"? That alone says a lot!
Carolyn

Erie, PA

#156 May 15, 2014
ChildofSea wrote:
<quoted text>
What is YOUR experience driving a Sprint car, Whore-Hay? Or even watching? Every driver wrecks from time to time! That's part of the deal -- tires blow, tires lose grip, you get caught in a side draft, etc. Perhaps you should stop obsessing on Danica and watch some of the other drivers also! I think you must be feeling unrequited love for her! Sad little man!
Sure, drivers wreck. But, I don't think they wreck as much as Danica. And, it isn't because of a blown tire that she wrecks. She does a good job of doing it on her own. Sure sounds as though you are in love in Danica. Dream on.
EEEEEEEERIE

Newton Upper Falls, MA

#158 May 16, 2014
Carolyn wrote:
<quoted text>Sure, drivers wreck. But, I don't think they wreck as much as Danica. And, it isn't because of a blown tire that she wrecks. She does a good job of doing it on her own. Sure sounds as though you are in love in Danica. Dream on.
Is it hard for you now Toni...er...you old bat that no one posts here anymore so you have no one to insult to get yourself off???

Look in the mirror...you'll find pleny of things to insult there.

Will wait for your idiotic reply. Glad I could help.
Carolyn

Erie, PA

#159 May 17, 2014
EEEEEEEERIE wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it hard for you now Toni...er...you old bat that no one posts here anymore so you have no one to insult to get yourself off???
Look in the mirror...you'll find pleny of things to insult there.
Will wait for your idiotic reply. Glad I could help.
Why don't you go to hell. Jerk!
EEEEEEEERIE

Newton Upper Falls, MA

#160 May 17, 2014
Carolyn wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you go to hell. Jerk!
AAAANNNND there it is!!! LMAO

Feel better now??

So predictable.
Carolyn

Erie, PA

#161 May 17, 2014
EEEEEEEERIE wrote:
<quoted text>
AAAANNNND there it is!!! LMAO
Feel better now??
So predictable.
Chinga tu madre.

“Kenyan-born Obama=Antichrist”

Since: Sep 09

Casper, WY

#163 May 26, 2014
fancy pants wrote:
She's the token female.
So she didn't qualify last week. At least she finished in the top-forty in the Coca-Cola 600. Maybe in the off-season they could trade her for two minorities and should could get in the demo-derby circuit?
Jorge

Lady Lake, FL

#164 May 28, 2014
Carolyn - don't exchange with the moron. Wrestling with a pig in the mud is enjoyed by the pig and as you're both mud covered, folks can;t tell the difference.

Bottom line is that danicant sucks. Rising rarely from poor to mediocre finishes, she's only a token vagina on the track.
booker

Madison, WI

#165 Jun 1, 2014
ChildofSea wrote:
<quoted text>
What kind of moron calls the self "fancy pants"? That alone says a lot!
What are you, Danica ' s gate keeper?
Face the facts, all she has is HYPE. She is a complete looser behind the wheel of a race car.
Week after week she can take a top 5 car and finish 30th.
You think that's great, you must be her mother.
You should go away and take your looser dwarf with you, free up a real race team to pair with a real driver.
I fly

Madison, WI

#166 Jun 12, 2014
booker wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you, Danica ' s gate keeper?
Face the facts, all she has is HYPE. She is a complete looser behind the wheel of a race car.
Week after week she can take a top 5 car and finish 30th.
You think that's great, you must be her mother.
You should go away and take your looser dwarf with you, free up a real race team to pair with a real driver.
OUCH!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NASCAR Nextel Cup Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kasey Kahne will not return to Hendrick Motorsp... Aug 8 It phartse 4
News Earnhardt backs wife, blames himself for 'Clash... Jul 24 True Phartse 13
News More than 100 photos of Dale Earnhardt Jr. thro... May '17 MorePharts 2
News Richmond International Raceway hires WWE promot... May '17 Hires phart 2
News NASCAR's Jamie McMurray enjoying resurgence at ... Apr '17 Resurgence Phart 2
News Danica Patrick on Twitter trolls: 'They're very... Feb '17 LinkPharter 4
News Johnson's 8th title could stake him as NASCAR's... Feb '17 SaidPhart 25
More from around the web