Without Tiger Woods, pro golf might as well be pro tennis

Apr 12, 2014 Full story: The Orlando Sentinel 12

I've heard some of my golf purist buddies say this week that the Masters is still the Masters even without Tiger Woods , which is about as ludicrous as saying Thanksgiving is still Thanksgiving even without the turkey.

Full Story

“Kenyan-born Obama=Antichrist”

Since: Sep 09

Casper, WY

#1 Apr 12, 2014
Having worked full-time on staff at a country-club with a tri-level clubhouse, three courses, a pro-shop, and four restaurants I saw dozens of portraits of famous champion golfers throughout. Not a single pic of Tiger Woods was found among them. He has been an embarrassment to country-clubbers from day-one. They have been living for the day they don't have to hear his name or see his face.
Snow

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Apr 12, 2014
WelbyMD wrote:
Having worked full-time on staff at a country-club with a tri-level clubhouse, three courses, a pro-shop, and four restaurants I saw dozens of portraits of famous champion golfers throughout. Not a single pic of Tiger Woods was found among them. He has been an embarrassment to country-clubbers from day-one. They have been living for the day they don't have to hear his name or see his face.
We heard and seen him enough when he was sleeping with anything and everything when he was married.
A lot of people don't care for him anymore. He caused this himself.
Richie

Kirksville, MO

#3 Apr 17, 2014
His personal life has nothing to do with his job. By the way did you see how big of a hit the 2014 Masters took on television ratings (WOW)! SOMEBODY STILL THANKS HE IS THE MAN!!!!!!
Hilton Head

Orange City, FL

#4 Apr 17, 2014
Richie wrote:
His personal life has nothing to do with his job. By the way did you see how big of a hit the 2014 Masters took on television ratings (WOW)! SOMEBODY STILL THANKS HE IS THE MAN!!!!!!
Also, no one draws a larger gallery on the course than he does.
Davo

Wincanton, UK

#5 Apr 20, 2014
Hilton.....he draws a crowd because they all want to see him spit on the course, WELBYMD got it right!!
Snow

Indianapolis, IN

#6 Apr 21, 2014
Richie wrote:
His personal life has nothing to do with his job. By the way did you see how big of a hit the 2014 Masters took on television ratings (WOW)! SOMEBODY STILL THANKS HE IS THE MAN!!!!!!
He needs to start him a bunny
ranch. He would no doubt have a good crowd. lol
Bring it 2ya Raw

United States

#7 Apr 24, 2014
The golf people owe a lot to Tiger, if it weren't for him there would be no pro golf. Did I mention he loves blondes.
Snow

Indianapolis, IN

#8 Apr 24, 2014
Bring it 2ya Raw wrote:
The golf people owe a lot to Tiger, if it weren't for him there would be no pro golf. Did I mention he loves blondes.
I thought he just liked females the hair did not matter,
Bring it 2ya Raw

Jackson, MS

#9 Apr 25, 2014
Snow wrote:
<quoted text>I thought he just liked females the hair did not matter,
He don't like burr- heads
Snow

Indianapolis, IN

#10 Apr 26, 2014
Bring it 2ya Raw wrote:
<quoted text>
He don't like burr- heads
I see he is hanging out with is girlfriend and his x wife and her boyfriend. As for burr-heads they can wear a wig,,lol
Carolyn

Erie, PA

#11 Apr 27, 2014
Enough of Tiger. Back to the Nascar drivers. Tony didn't fare too well last night. And, then there's Brad. What a jerk. Anytime he doesn't win a race, it's always somebody else's fault. Blaming Matt Kenseth. I think he was the one who screwed up. What about Ambrose and Mears. That was quite a punch Ambrose threw. That surprised me 'cause Ambrose seems to be such a nice guy. At least that's the impression he gives, always has a smile on his face.
Snow

Indianapolis, IN

#12 Apr 28, 2014
Carolyn wrote:
Enough of Tiger. Back to the Nascar drivers. Tony didn't fare too well last night. And, then there's Brad. What a jerk. Anytime he doesn't win a race, it's always somebody else's fault. Blaming Matt Kenseth. I think he was the one who screwed up. What about Ambrose and Mears. That was quite a punch Ambrose threw. That surprised me 'cause Ambrose seems to be such a nice guy. At least that's the impression he gives, always has a smile on his face.
I think Ambrose is a dirty driver I have seen him dog other drivers and he don't mind causing a wreck. I heard someone decked him after he decked Casey. I guess The hub today will tell us what happened. Brad has a big big tongue
and flaps his jaws almost every week. Someone needs to zip his lip and Nascar needs to have a talk with him. He just acts plain stupid if he does not win. Joey is out driving him so he may turn on him next.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NASCAR Nextel Cup Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Race Car Thieves Caught On Camera 17 hr mike tirico 5
Stewart says team has plan in place should lega... Mon stewart scott 16
Harvick, Logano renew feud with Daytona confron... Feb 15 MrTinkertrain24 1
Danica Patrick was the center of attention duri... Feb 14 Bubba 2
Is NASCAR entering fight era? Intensity plus ag... Feb 12 MrTinkerTrain24 1
5 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Records That Could B... Feb 7 Cale 2
The 2015 NASCAR guide for beginners Jan 31 Hilton Head 1
More from around the web