In The Pits: Stop hating on Danica Patrick

May 14, 2012 Full story: Clover Herald 149

Chances are, if you're an ardent NASCAR fan, you might have snickered at the very mention of her name.

Full Story
Mr Hendrick

Quakertown, PA

#94 Jun 3, 2012
remy13 wrote:
all of y'all really need to stop hatin because wtf is the point. just because shes a girl and hasn't won a race yet doesn't meant that she cant, in all honesty she does pretty good most of the time so screw all y'all no-believers!
She's actually doing better than both Tony Stewart and Jimmie Johnson did at this point in their Cup starts. But facts don't mean anything to the nitwit Danica and Jr. haters.
american

Fayetteville, NC

#96 Jun 4, 2012
all the Danica threads on this forum support the FACT that Nationwide series TV ratings are up while cup series ratings are down.
Inquiring Mind

Quakertown, PA

#97 Jun 4, 2012
american wrote:
all the Danica threads on this forum support the FACT that Nationwide series TV ratings are up while cup series ratings are down.
Maybe, but the stands at Dover looked empty for the Nationwide race.
Jorge

Lady Lake, FL

#98 Jun 5, 2012
Hendick-head - so what? Neither Stewart nor Johnson had such favorable treatment and great pressas Dwarfica. In any case, try to use your brain and apply sme logic - her failure at this point does not mean ultimate success whatever precedent you try to draw.

The FACT is that she is a FAILURE and a MENACE. Understand? The facts?

Bottom line - she sucks now and is showing no improvement
Mr. Hendrick

Quakertown, PA

#99 Jun 5, 2012
Jorge wrote:
Hendick-head - so what? Neither Stewart nor Johnson had such favorable treatment and great pressas Dwarfica. In any case, try to use your brain and apply sme logic - her failure at this point does not mean ultimate success whatever precedent you try to draw.

The FACT is that she is a FAILURE and a MENACE. Understand? The facts?

Bottom line - she sucks now and is showing no improvement
No, the fact is you're an envious moron who doesn't understand the BUSINESS or the sport of NASCAR. What makes you think you know more than somebody like Tony Stewart or GoDaddy? You're an insignificant fly speck. I never said she would go on to any success, but you are calling her a failure before she's even raced a full season. You wish you were a failure like her, admit it you sorry loser.
Scott Walker

Mooresville, NC

#100 Jun 5, 2012
WHO CARES???!!!

Is this the Tony Stewart forum or the losers' forum? You decide!!!
Jorge

Lady Lake, FL

#102 Jun 6, 2012
Sorry - anther moronic response that is nothing but an ad hominem (of course the moron doesn't know what that means).

I KNOW dwarfica's record as does anyone. She's a fairly reliable 30 place finsher. She's in her second season (full or not, she sucks) and has real rookies showing much better records. She's showing NO improvement and not even attaning the mediocre status she had in indy cars.

She's only got a ride for her marketing potential. She sucks. Understand?
WWE CRASHCAR 2012

Florham Park, NJ

#103 Jun 6, 2012
Jorge wrote:
Sorry - anther moronic response that is nothing but an ad hominem (of course the moron doesn't know what that means).
I KNOW dwarfica's record as does anyone. She's a fairly reliable 30 place finsher. She's in her second season (full or not, she sucks) and has real rookies showing much better records. She's showing NO improvement and not even attaning the mediocre status she had in indy cars.
WWE NASCAR is hoping for big things from Danica to create more fan interest in NASCAR; unfortunately all they can really hope for is a big sex scandal, because its not going to happen on the track.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#104 Jun 6, 2012
Jorge wrote:
Just a female Joonyer at this point, but she could improve.
Mr Hendrick

North Wales, PA

#105 Jun 6, 2012
Jorge wrote:
I understand that you are a nitwit who can't even spell "attaining", let alone use Latin phrases correctly.
Ricky Stenhouse almost lost his ride at Roush and is now the Nationwide champ and contending for another one. I guess if his name was Rita Stenhouse and posed in bikinis, you'd say she sucked, too. Wise up and stop resenting other peoples' success to make up for your shortcomings in life.
Maybe Danica will fail, I don't know nor do I particularly care. But people who judge her a failure because she's making the most of her "marketing potential" before achieving performance on the track just don't get it. You'd do the same thing given the chance. She will have to prove herself just like any other racer.
Next time she finishes 20th out of 43 drivers, look at the names of the drivers who finished behind her. Tell them they suck, too, and should be out of the sport.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#110 Jun 7, 2012
Mr Hendrick wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand that you are a nitwit who can't even spell "attaining", let alone use Latin phrases correctly.
Ricky Stenhouse almost lost his ride at Roush and is now the Nationwide champ and contending for another one. I guess if his name was Rita Stenhouse and posed in bikinis, you'd say she sucked, too. Wise up and stop resenting other peoples' success to make up for your shortcomings in life.
Maybe Danica will fail, I don't know nor do I particularly care. But people who judge her a failure because she's making the most of her "marketing potential" before achieving performance on the track just don't get it. You'd do the same thing given the chance. She will have to prove herself just like any other racer.
Next time she finishes 20th out of 43 drivers, look at the names of the drivers who finished behind her. Tell them they suck, too, and should be out of the sport.
The only marketing potential for a guy like Jorge is a fat guy with no shirt sitting on a couch with a greasy chicken leg hanging out of his mouth and a bucket of chicken in his lap....you could use that to sell napkins, shirts and cholesterol medicine but that's about it.
Jorge

Lady Lake, FL

#111 Jun 7, 2012
Looks like hatchass has nothing postiive to say about Dwarfica so he can offer childish insults.

Thanks for confirming she's a LOOSER.
redrum

Glens Falls, NY

#112 Jun 12, 2012
Go eat your chicken PIG.

“smokes~ mojo”

Since: Dec 06

kepin' the ears on the big dog

#113 Jun 16, 2012
she just spun nationwide lol yep she can drive lmao
Inquiring Mind

Quakertown, PA

#114 Jun 16, 2012
ruttrosmokesmojo wrote:
Yeah, a good driver in a loose car spinning out. That never happens. Good thing somebody moved the wall, too, or she would have definitely hit it.
JEALOUS BITCHES

Cape Coral, FL

#115 Jun 17, 2012
ruttrosmokesmojo wrote:
jealous
adjective
feeling resentment against someone because of that person's rivalry, success, or advantages (often followed by of ): He was jealous of his rich brother.
feeling resentment because of another's success, advantage, etc.(often followed by of ): He was jealous of his brother's wealth.
characterized by or proceeding from suspicious fears or envious resentment: a jealous rage; jealous intrigues.
inclined to or troubled by suspicions or fears of rivalry, unfaithfulness, etc., as in love or aims: a jealous husband.
solicitous or vigilant in maintaining or guarding something: The American people are jealous of their freedom.

“smokes~ mojo”

#117 Jun 17, 2012
JEALOUS BITCHES wrote:
<quoted text>
jealous
adjective
feeling resentment against someone because of that person's rivalry, success, or advantages (often followed by of ): He was jealous of his rich brother.
feeling resentment because of another's success, advantage, etc.(often followed by of ): He was jealous of his brother's wealth.
characterized by or proceeding from suspicious fears or envious resentment: a jealous rage; jealous intrigues.
inclined to or troubled by suspicions or fears of rivalry, unfaithfulness, etc., as in love or aims: a jealous husband.
solicitous or vigilant in maintaining or guarding something: The American people are jealous of their freedom.
Never been jealous of a women who has to sprawl to get a ride. Will support any women who wants to let her racing speak for herself. There is an article in the june issue of Nascar Racing About women and sex selling in racing..at least one said "I wouldn't say I want to be just like [Danica] but I want to be where she is" I would support her....not Danica and it has nothing to do with jealousy...it has to do with self respect ...we do not require men to don speedos for a ride/sponsorships why should women have to do that? Why can't their driving speak for them. read the article.. Tony is on the cover and kasey is the poster.

“smokes~ mojo”

#118 Jun 17, 2012
* Nascar Illustrated is the magazine.
Jorge

Lady Lake, FL

#119 Jun 17, 2012
Hey buttromoron - her racing DOES speak for itslf -and it says clearly "Danica Patrick sucks!" The only way she can get a ride is to sprawl on the hod and spread her legs.

From michigan
Danica Patrick spun three times during Saturday's Nationwide race at Michigan International Speedway.

Her crew chief is hoping she will be spinning other drivers in the near future.

"There's not a lot of respect for her out there right now," crew chief Tony Eury Jr. told USA TODAY Sports. "That's been showing over the last couple of weeks. I'm trying to teach her to understand she's got to get the respect somehow. If they keep running over her, she's not going to get that respect."

“smokes~ mojo”

#120 Jun 17, 2012
Jorge wrote:
Hey buttromoron - her racing DOES speak for itslf -and it says clearly "Danica Patrick sucks!" The only way she can get a ride is to sprawl on the hod and spread her legs.
From michigan
Danica Patrick spun three times during Saturday's Nationwide race at Michigan International Speedway.
Her crew chief is hoping she will be spinning other drivers in the near future.
"There's not a lot of respect for her out there right now," crew chief Tony Eury Jr. told USA TODAY Sports. "That's been showing over the last couple of weeks. I'm trying to teach her to understand she's got to get the respect somehow. If they keep running over her, she's not going to get that respect."
You ride the short bus don't you ..that is exactly what I said whorehey

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NASCAR Nextel Cup Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
This race fan is 'bummed' (Feb '12) Nov 16 DOug 90
Harvick doesn't regret shoving Keselowski Nov 8 freadrich 1
Penske supports Keselowski after latest NASCAR ... Nov 5 Damion Wells 2
Jeff Gordon hits NASCAR's Brad Keselowski in pi... Nov 4 Harry Horton 1
NASCAR Brawl Ends with Jeff Gordon Bloody Lip, ... Nov 4 Harry Horton 1
Nascar to cut H.P. next year Nov 2 goob 1
Earnhardt captures NASCAR Sprint Cup victory at... Nov 1 WWE CRASHCAR 2014 9

NASCAR Nextel Cup People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE