In The Pits: Stop hating on Danica Pa...

In The Pits: Stop hating on Danica Patrick

There are 149 comments on the Clover Herald story from May 14, 2012, titled In The Pits: Stop hating on Danica Patrick. In it, Clover Herald reports that:

Chances are, if you're an ardent NASCAR fan, you might have snickered at the very mention of her name.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Clover Herald.

Ho Lee Schitt

Lambertville, NJ

#43 May 28, 2012
Why in the hell would any sane person watch a bunch of card going around in a circle? Sounds pretty boring.
tell all

Burlington, VT

#44 May 28, 2012
Ho Lee Schitt wrote:
Why in the hell would any sane person watch a bunch of card going around in a circle? Sounds pretty boring.
I have never watched a bunch of (CARDS) go around in circles.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#46 May 28, 2012
pam wrote:
Great driver and good for NASCAR!
Good for NASCAR because she brings $$$...marginal driver, but she doesn't have to win to make tons...
who cares

Mount Hope, WV

#47 May 28, 2012
Jusy_Sayn wrote:
<quoted text>
Good for NASCAR because she brings $$$...marginal driver, but she doesn't have to win to make tons...
Oh, I thought you where talking about gooooooooonior.

“smokes~ mojo”

Since: Dec 06

kepin' the ears on the big dog

#48 May 28, 2012
Related Topix Forums: Sports, Racing, NASCAR, Nascar Drivers, Indy Racing, Jimmie Johnson, Kevin Harvick, NASCAR Nextel Cup, NASCAR Busch, Hendrick Motorsports, Danica Patrick, Andretti Autosport
^^^^^^^^^^
* the thread shows up on all these forums
Jorge

Lady Lake, FL

#49 May 28, 2012
poor buttro - always the masturbation and gay comments. But then he can't talk about dwarfica's skills as there are none.

Right - she's a great driver - all great drivers finish in the 30's.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#50 May 28, 2012
smellslikekardashian wrote:
It's not that we hate Danica Patrick. It is just the media hype of cramming her down our throat. She is just a mediocre driver. She fills out the field like Joe Nemechek, Derick Cope, Morgan Shepherd. Tony Stewart is a smart businessman. It's excellent PR to have her, the dollars from the sponsor aren't anything to sneeze at. Danica Patrick may enjoy racing but it seems more that she likes the press coverage - like a Kardashian. Doing the tough guy routine with Hornish only made it more ludicrius. By writing the article on "poor Danica" you have only perpetuated the feelings of the majority.
Danica is the BEST !! I don't follow it but she is AMAZING !! she schools the men too !! I think your jealous !

“smokes~ mojo”

#51 May 28, 2012
<<<<<<< is NOT a Danica supporter. But you boys really got the hots for her clearly.... lmao@u ..u have no chance with her. if you were not hot you would not keep posting to her.
Diggity Diggity

Winchester, VA

#52 May 29, 2012
ruttrosmokesmojo wrote:
oh you just described yourself good to know ... good to see chad and jimmie getting the penalty they are due. heheheheh yep anyone but jimmies winning tonight. That makes my week yeeeeehaw
...oh cuz the previous weeks you were so down in the dumps kickin' and cursin' and not posting on forums when JJ won @ Darlington & the All-Star race. Only to realize that your driver ol' Slippin' Stewart was and still is a non-factor now. I think Fat Tony relapsed on cheeseburgers and is more focused on eating than racing. LOL
Jorge

Lady Lake, FL

#53 May 29, 2012
like hell. buttro is as honest (make that as dishonest) as realdumb. No, butto, I'm not into little people sex.
buttro is a typical of a drwafica nation dweller (aka munchkin), he can't offer anything positive about the dwarf.

We ARE jealous - geting a ride when one has no talent would be fun and apprpriate for us.
Diggity Diggity

Winchester, VA

#54 May 29, 2012
Jorge wrote:
hey buttro - this is the dwarfica forum. Got it, idiot?
Love the "danica nation" - what's this, a group of 5 congenital, politically-correct idiots?
Thank you. This is the Danica topic. Rottenho doesn't get it. Hey, Fat Tony's the one who hired her to drive and what does that make him?

Location hidden

#55 May 29, 2012
ruttrosmokesmojo wrote:
<<<<<<< is NOT a Danica supporter. But you boys really got the hots for her clearly.... lmao@u ..u have no chance with her. if you were not hot you would not keep posting to her.
Speak for yourself Looser ! You're just jealous because she has a restraining order on YOU !, ha ha ha . If she ever saw me she would be obsessed with my HOTNESS ! I would have to tell her to " cool down baby ! I don't even know if I even really like you yet " . My friend ,don't let any woman think they own you ! It's unfair to the other hotties !
Jorge

Lady Lake, FL

#56 May 29, 2012
Crazy - man, you must really crave that dwarf sex. Well, each to his own.

“smokes~ mojo”

#57 May 29, 2012
Crazytempest wrote:
<quoted text>
Speak for yourself Looser ! You're just jealous because she has a restraining order on YOU !, ha ha ha . If she ever saw me she would be obsessed with my HOTNESS ! I would have to tell her to " cool down baby ! I don't even know if I even really like you yet " . My friend ,don't let any woman think they own you ! It's unfair to the other hotties !
Why would she have a restraing order against me I want nothing to do with her and am happily married to my hubby. See I do not swing that way but find it funny how many of you boys are thinking with your little heads. and think the suns rises and sets on her because she spreads her legs...no wonder this country is in trouble. stripping lives you little boys blubbering with a hard on..... sad and pathetic if you ask me.

“smokes~ mojo”

#58 May 29, 2012
i do realize that God only gives you enough blood to think with one head must it always be the little one...LMAO@U because you are so impressionable.... you loose it at the inference of T&A....:eyeroll:
Jorge

Lady Lake, FL

#59 May 29, 2012
buttro has a husband? Right - now he's a woman, maybe that explains the penis envy fixation. Whereas the idiot may be uncertain of its sex - it's clear that he/she knows nothing of Nascar or racing. We get nothing but childish insults.

Location hidden

#60 May 29, 2012
ruttrosmokesmojo wrote:
<quoted text>Why would she have a restraing order against me I want nothing to do with her and am happily married to my hubby. See I do not swing that way but find it funny how many of you boys are thinking with your little heads. and think the suns rises and sets on her because she spreads her legs...no wonder this country is in trouble. stripping lives you little boys blubbering with a hard on..... sad and pathetic if you ask me.
Way too much info !! Sounds like ur over compensating over guilt ! Ha ha ha !

“smokes~ mojo”

#61 May 29, 2012
Jorge wrote:
buttro has a husband? Right - now he's a woman, maybe that explains the penis envy fixation. Whereas the idiot may be uncertain of its sex - it's clear that he/she knows nothing of Nascar or racing. We get nothing but childish insults.
Lmao@u mister penis envy fixation ... i have always been a women..sad you can not tell men parts from women parts is anyone surprised here . IT EXPLAINS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH ..AGAIN LMAO@YOU
Jorge

Lady Lake, FL

#62 May 30, 2012
Odd duck this buttro - raving in caps. Now he/she claims to be a woman and goes on bout gay sex and penis envy. We should be glad he/she is probably not a woman. Imagine what a wretched mother he/she woud be.

Again buttro, this is the Danica Patrick . I'm understand your slow but scroll up and look at its title.
I'm sure you can find a topix that will indulge your sexual fantasies. Perhaps you might try one.

“smokes~ mojo”

#63 May 30, 2012
Jorge wrote:
Odd duck this buttro - raving in caps. Now he/she claims to be a woman and goes on bout gay sex and penis envy. We should be glad he/she is probably not a woman. Imagine what a wretched mother he/she woud be.

Again buttro, this is the Danica Patrick . I'm understand your slow but scroll up and look at its title.
I'm sure you can find a topix that will indulge your sexual fantasies. Perhaps you might try one.
because I am viewing it in tony Stewart forum . You are very dense aren't you. Most threads show under multiple driver forums.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NASCAR Nextel Cup Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Motor racing: Danica ready for her final Dayton... Mon CrashedPhartse 4
News NASCAR, fans continue to wait for Chase Elliott... Jan 25 YeahPhart 6
News NASCAR Just Made Its New Road Course-Oval Track... Jan 23 ThisPhartse 2
News Chip Ganassi Racing will not provide ride for D... Jan '18 Yeah phartse 9
News Darian Grubb named crew chief for William Byron... Nov '17 Be Phartse 5
News Denny Hamlin: 'NASCAR Drivers Should Be Making ... Oct '17 BePhartse 2
News Denny Hamlin: 'NASCAR drivers should be making ... Oct '17 Make Phartse 7
More from around the web