In The Pits: Stop hating on Danica Patrick

May 14, 2012 Full story: Clover Herald 149

Chances are, if you're an ardent NASCAR fan, you might have snickered at the very mention of her name.

Full Story
Jorge

Lady Lake, FL

#22 May 27, 2012
Same respect but different etiology - political correctness and flashing her ass gets dwrafica a ride.
Diggity - tell us what you think of the dwarf with tits.

“smokes~ mojo”

Since: Dec 06

kepin' the ears on the big dog

#23 May 27, 2012
lol yea that is what she is all about...T and A
Diggity Diggity

Winchester, VA

#24 May 27, 2012
Oh, rottenhosmokespoles, I'll post on anybody's forum. JJ has plenty of fans their just not fairweathered like Stewarthog's. The 5-time champion doesn't need respect from haters, redneck fans, or whiney forum trolls such as yourself. The only thing "real" is Fat Tony's big belly. Ol' Slippin' Stewart is a non factor, now, and I'm affraid he's relapsed on cheesburgers. You betta check yo' man before he wrecks himself. LOL
Diggity Diggity

Winchester, VA

#25 May 27, 2012
Jorge wrote:
Same respect but different etiology - political correctness and flashing her ass gets dwrafica a ride.
Diggity - tell us what you think of the dwarf with tits.
Well, for one she's definately the right height for me if you know what I mean. ;p Second, women drivers shouldn't be driving Stock cars I'm affraid. I can't see all those beer drinkin' redneck fans cheering for her. She can drive Indy cars. Having said that I will give her some credit. She does look HOTT in that Go-Daddy bikini of hers (biting fist).

“smokes~ mojo”

#26 May 27, 2012
digity are you smarter than a fifth grader ???? seriously.... blinded by the T&A like most horny can't score but can fantizize 15 year olds ...LMAO@ you and your pathetic try at being a man
Jorge

Lady Lake, FL

#27 May 27, 2012
diggity - think buttro is coming on to you.
Diggity Diggity

Winchester, VA

#28 May 27, 2012
I am in 5th grade...what's your excuse? No, serious, jealousy is so becoming of you. Can't fit into a 2-piece or a 1-piece huh. I know, you can't hardly get off the couch from eating your bon-bons but you can sure post your weak opinions on Nascar forums.

Jorge - Ayyyyyyyy No bueno!!!!

“smokes~ mojo”

#29 May 27, 2012
Diggity Diggity wrote:
I am in 5th grade...what's your excuse? No, serious, jealousy is so becoming of you. Can't fit into a 2-piece or a 1-piece huh. I know, you can't hardly get off the couch from eating your bon-bons but you can sure post your weak opinions on Nascar forums.
Jorge - Ayyyyyyyy No bueno!!!!
thanks those bon bons are the bomb...ummm ummm good.... so still wet dreamin about old danica .... do you go to go daddy to see what happens next ...no doubt you do. I will take my life over yours any day of the week. now go kissJJ butt he may need it tonight for luck....watch out for the magnetic horseshoe that chad has impelled in to his hiney to keep him for himself....( you know that relationship is not normal right? Have a great night boys and keep wankin on your yanks for them boys
smoke fan

Waterbury, CT

#30 May 27, 2012
wanting to get my grandaughter something Danica off ebay, I was surprised to see that her ebay pages are virtual Sports Illustrated swimsuit pages
Diggity Diggity

Winchester, VA

#31 May 27, 2012
Careful now, you just might turn into a XXX-Large bon bon. Hmmm...wet dreamin' bout Danica or a dry heave nightmare of you in a 2-piece. You will take your life over mine even on a Sunday when you have to root for Fat Tony? You're saying JJ needs luck after winning the 200th race for Hendrick, Pitt Crew Challenge, All-Star race, and starting 3rd for tonight's race? Yeah, smoke another pole hunny. The only Horseshoe you're thinking about is CRABS. You know that itch you got down below.

“smokes~ mojo”

#32 May 27, 2012
Dont you worry your pretty head about my arse... it is out of your leauge pumkin...keep beating for danica and JJ they will appriciate the suport.
Diggitty Digitty

Winchester, VA

#33 May 27, 2012
So you're saying you're in the same league as Danica in her Go Daddy bikini? BAAAAHHHH!!!! How's Fat Tony's belly feel on your head when you're participating in your own town charity Pole Smoking contest?

A) Gross
B) Sweaty
C) Too Heavy
D) All of the above

“smokes~ mojo”

#34 May 27, 2012
oh you just described yourself good to know ... good to see chad and jimmie getting the penalty they are due. heheheheh yep anyone but jimmies winning tonight. That makes my week yeeeeehaw
Jorge

Lady Lake, FL

#35 May 27, 2012
Danica won the Coca Cola 600!!!!!!!!!!

LMAO!!!!!!! Nope - the malignant dwarf finished 30th!!! To quote the media - "Danica Patrick, in her third Sprint Cup race of the season, finished 30th for her best career Cup finish."

Her BEST career Cup finish!!!!!! LOLOLOL!!

Wonder if she cn count to 30?
Bluntforce

Aurora, OH

#36 May 28, 2012
I have never seen a driver who was 4 laps down and barely able to control their car, get more TV time than this chick. Dr. Dick was constantly giving us Danica updates last night during the 600. I was wondering why he didn't give us seven updates on David Gilliland's progress. Then I remembered, David don't have T&A!
Jorge

Lady Lake, FL

#37 May 28, 2012
Do a google search - amazing that a 30th finish driver can get about as much press as the winner but one article's observation says it all.

"She nearly hit the wall a couple of times and also got hit from behind by some other drivers, who were possibly impatient with her lack of speed."

She mentioned her strategy earlier in the spring - hold back and hope the competitive field crashes. But is that a strategy or the only thing a poor driver can do?
This says it all

North Tonawanda, NY

#39 May 28, 2012
ruttrosmokesmojo wrote:
like I said"Why do you all feed the Danica Nation...Just ignore her if the publeic does not give her the time of day ...the media will realize nobody gives a hoot and find someone worthy of their attention to give the time of day. She is not worthy of any attention. Let those who deserve it shine." By talking about her at all you are saying to the media ... please we need more on danica....which we do not. Do not give into the temptation to respond to the coverage.
You NEED a Danika. I could watch a two hour race. Maybe two and a half. But FOUR hours?? I've got better things to do with my life. Throw in a couple of hot chicks and I might watch for 3 hours... maybe.
Jorge

Lady Lake, FL

#40 May 28, 2012
and Dwarfica has been in every article on any of her races since she came on the scene in indy cars. The press is not going to let her go - between political correctness and her ass-flashing marketing machine, we'll hear about the winnder and the 30+ place the malignant dwarf as long asshe stumbles onto the track. As This says it all notes, apologists lie buttro and cowards like realdumb will excuse her failures and tout the occasional near-10th-place finish as a great victory.
Jorge

Lady Lake, FL

#41 May 28, 2012
hey buttro - this is the dwarfica forum. Got it, idiot?
Love the "danica nation" - what's this, a group of 5 congenital, politically-correct idiots?

“smokes~ mojo”

#42 May 28, 2012
Jorge wrote:
hey buttro - this is the dwarfica forum. Got it, idiot?
Love the "danica nation" - what's this, a group of 5 congenital, politically-correct idiots?
for the record it's in numerous forums scroll to the bottom by comments it will show you all the forums that show this thread. Danica nation a group of basement dwellers who sit around spanking their monkeys to her interviews. and pics Hoping mommy doesn't catch them. Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NASCAR Nextel Cup Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
This race fan is 'bummed' (Feb '12) Nov '14 DOug 90
Harvick doesn't regret shoving Keselowski Nov '14 freadrich 1
Penske supports Keselowski after latest NASCAR ... Nov '14 Damion Wells 2
Jeff Gordon hits NASCAR's Brad Keselowski in pi... Nov '14 Harry Horton 1
NASCAR Brawl Ends with Jeff Gordon Bloody Lip, ... Nov '14 Harry Horton 1
Nascar to cut H.P. next year Nov '14 goob 1
Earnhardt captures NASCAR Sprint Cup victory at... Nov '14 WWE CRASHCAR 2014 9
More from around the web