In The Pits: Stop hating on Danica Patrick

May 14, 2012 Full story: Clover Herald 149

Chances are, if you're an ardent NASCAR fan, you might have snickered at the very mention of her name.

Full Story
First Prev
of 8
Next Last
smellslikekardas hian

Victoria, Canada

#1 May 14, 2012
It's not that we hate Danica Patrick. It is just the media hype of cramming her down our throat. She is just a mediocre driver. She fills out the field like Joe Nemechek, Derick Cope, Morgan Shepherd. Tony Stewart is a smart businessman. It's excellent PR to have her, the dollars from the sponsor aren't anything to sneeze at. Danica Patrick may enjoy racing but it seems more that she likes the press coverage - like a Kardashian. Doing the tough guy routine with Hornish only made it more ludicrius. By writing the article on "poor Danica" you have only perpetuated the feelings of the majority.
tell all

Vergennes, VT

#2 May 15, 2012
Now you know how we feel about Jr being stuffed in our face all the time, Correct!.
Joe Mammy

Brunswick, OH

#3 May 15, 2012
This woman will never win a NASCAR Cup race! Never! Her fellow drivers are likely laughing at her every time her lame ass takes the track.

Six laps down at Darlington! Whining after Talladega that no one would draft with her.

Histerical.

Go pose for Hustler Danica, and leave NASCAR alone.
Jorge

Lady Lake, FL

#4 May 21, 2012
Just checking in - glad to Dwarfica improvement in last 2 races. She finished 31st at Darlington and mproved with a blown tire in Southern - finished 30th!!!
Dwarfica is a clown - a short one.
WWE CRASHCAR 2012

Florham Park, NJ

#5 May 21, 2012
How did Danica do in the all-star race; she is one of NASCAR's stars!
Jorge

Lady Lake, FL

#6 May 21, 2012
stars??? When feces are gold - she'll be a star.
tell all

Vergennes, VT

#7 May 24, 2012
Jorge wrote:
stars??? When feces are gold - she'll be a star.
Jorge are you still eating feces and the old lady's?.
duh huh

Vienna, VA

#8 May 24, 2012
WWE CRASHCAR 2012 wrote:
How did Danica do in the all-star race; she is one of NASCAR's stars!
She was AWESOME! You didn't see her? She was the Lap Girl the last Ten 10 laps. She was in her Go-Daddy bikini strutin' her stuff....oh Danica!
JustSayn

Virginia Beach, VA

#9 May 24, 2012
Who's Danica Patrick?
tell all

Vergennes, VT

#11 May 26, 2012
JustSayn wrote:
Who's Danica Patrick?
Who are you! OH Stupid I see.

“smokes~ mojo”

Since: Dec 06

kepin' the ears on the big dog

#12 May 26, 2012
Why do you all feed the Danica Nation...Just ignore her if the publeic does not give her the time of day ...the media will realize nobody gives a hoot and find someone worthy of their attention to give the time of day. She is not worthy of any attention. Let those who deserve it shine.
tell all

Vergennes, VT

#13 May 26, 2012
ruttrosmokesmojo wrote:
Why do you all feed the Danica Nation...Just ignore her if the publeic does not give her the time of day ...the media will realize nobody gives a hoot and find someone worthy of their attention to give the time of day. She is not worthy of any attention. Let those who deserve it shine.
So are we getting mad cause Jr isn't getting the attention anymore?
OldJohn

Plainfield, IL

#14 May 26, 2012
I would rather have Danica then earnheart

“smokes~ mojo”

#15 May 26, 2012
no not at all not a danica fan wish she would let her driving talk rather than sprawling like hooker.

“Smokennnnn!!!!”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#16 May 26, 2012
OldJohn wrote:
I would rather have Danica then earnheart
come on, get real.
Jorge

Lady Lake, FL

#17 May 27, 2012
Loved the paper this morning - from saturday's Nationwide at Charlotte, the article tells us winner, 2nd, 3rd, where the points leader finished - AND (drum roll please!!!)- the DWARFICA REPORT!! She was 13th!! So much improvement from her repeated 30's in recent attempts!! Maybe there was no one in 4th-12th,
Jorge

Lady Lake, FL

#18 May 27, 2012
buttrosmoke - her driving DOES talk and that's WHY she has to sprawl like a hooker. Understand?
I'm with John - I'd rather than Dwarifa - she's about the right height, bet she can balance a berr on her head and maybe she could turn into ham sandwich afterward. If it's raving - Jr has alot of top ten's - Dwarfica has more 30's.

“smokes~ mojo”

#19 May 27, 2012
like I said"Why do you all feed the Danica Nation...Just ignore her if the publeic does not give her the time of day ...the media will realize nobody gives a hoot and find someone worthy of their attention to give the time of day. She is not worthy of any attention. Let those who deserve it shine." By talking about her at all you are saying to the media ... please we need more on danica....which we do not. Do not give into the temptation to respond to the coverage.
Diggity Diggity

Winchester, VA

#20 May 27, 2012
ruttrosmokesmojo wrote:
...like Jimmie Johnson. You know, the driver that dominated the last couple of races & the man to beat for the 2012 championship. I just love your wishful thinking analogy. Reminds me of that dorky kid on the playground when kids are playing and get into an arguement. You say "Come on guys let's play our own game over here". But then, nobody pays attention to you and they stay and work it out or wander away in another direction. LOL

“smokes~ mojo”

#21 May 27, 2012
lol have to post on the tony forum? what no body on the JJ forum? thats right he has no fans ...when you cheat to win the fans give you no respect... sad that you have no one to chat up ol jimmie and you have to come chat with real race fans on a real forum with real fans..its okay someday you will realize why he gets no respect.Just like danica

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NASCAR Nextel Cup Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
This race fan is 'bummed' (Feb '12) Thu Sgt Prepper 91
NASCAR Sprint Cup's Ricky Stenhouse Enters Batt... Dec 18 nelson 1
Harvick doesn't regret shoving Keselowski Nov '14 freadrich 1
Penske supports Keselowski after latest NASCAR ... Nov '14 Damion Wells 2
Jeff Gordon hits NASCAR's Brad Keselowski in pi... Nov '14 Harry Horton 1
NASCAR Brawl Ends with Jeff Gordon Bloody Lip, ... Nov '14 Harry Horton 1
Nascar to cut H.P. next year Nov '14 goob 1
More from around the web