NASCAR PitBits: Dale Jr on the Cover of a Game, Breast Cancer Awareness and More

Aug 30, 2012 Full story: Examiner.com 32

As we all expected, Dale Earnhardt Jr . won the fan vote in the NASCAR The Game: Inside Line "Drive for the Cover" campaign.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#24 Sep 11, 2012
Uncle John Duckett wrote:
<quoted text>I have all confidence Jr will do well in the chase., Its been a great season watching him feed his foes crow. They will never admit it, but, Jr is a challenger for the championship. I see at least 5 out of the 10 tracks he could win at in post season. He will be tough in Texas and Charlotte!! If you happen to see him soon, tell him ol Uncle John is very proud of him, hes welcome in Maggie Valley anytime. I pulled for his Dad for years and even saw his Grandfather race at Hickory back in the day. Be blessed beyond measure Snow, hope youve had a good racin year!!!
We have had a geat racing year. The NHRA nationals
here in Indy.We had 2 cars in and got 1 wally.I love all kinds of racing. We are doing great with our race shop. Business is good.
redrum

Mineville, NY

#25 Sep 11, 2012
Uncle John Duckett wrote:
<quoted text>Update..........Jr is in 7th place after the shuffle of points. But he is firmly in the chase with team and driver giving a stellar performance this season!! Hows that reddumb????? Good update????
Just remember, It isn't over till the checkerd flag flies, and I don't see Jr under it. It's crunch time now!

“Psalms 51”

Since: Jun 12

Maggie Valley NC

#26 Sep 12, 2012
redrum wrote:
<quoted text>Just remember, It isn't over till the checkerd flag flies, and I don't see Jr under it. It's crunch time now!
May the best team and driver win.

Ski

“Is It Friday Yet?????”

Since: May 07

Smalltown New York

#28 Sep 12, 2012
Wang wrote:
<quoted text>
That mean Dare Jl not win. You, snow get dlunk, dlown sollow.
My old friend Wang....how have you been.

I have not been to Topix in quite a long time. I am glad to see that you are still attempting to enlighten The Junior Nation.

Ski

“Is It Friday Yet?????”

Smalltown New York

#29 Sep 12, 2012
Wang wrote:
<quoted text>
Wang my old friend...I am currently in an office looking out the window at the South China Sea. The haze has made Tuen Mun and Castle Peak Bay disappear. I have been in Hong Kong (mainly at Chek Lap Kok)for almost 2 weeks and today is the first day that has not had perfect visability.
I will be having dinner with some co-workers and customers Friday evening. Do you have any suggestions?

Location hidden

#30 Sep 13, 2012
Wang wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to go to school and learn to spell. I guess in the cotton patch reading and writing is not required.I don't drink but if I did you would make me tie one on. lol

Location hidden

#31 Sep 13, 2012
redrum wrote:
<quoted text>Just remember, It isn't over till the checkerd flag flies, and I don't see Jr under it. It's crunch time now!
Who do you see under that checkerd flag????

Ski

“Is It Friday Yet?????”

Smalltown New York

#32 Sep 13, 2012
snow wrote:
<quoted text>We have had a geat racing year. The NHRA nationals
here in Indy.We had 2 cars in and got 1 wally.I love all kinds of racing. We are doing great with our race shop. Business is good.
Hey Snow...Too bad the NHRA finals were rained out Labor Day weekend. I left for Asia on the 3rd and didn't get to hear the cars run. I live south of Clermont near the country club.
I can't get any coverage while in Hong Kong.

Ski

“Is It Friday Yet?????”

Smalltown New York

#35 Sep 13, 2012
Wang wrote:
<quoted text>
You bling teal to Wang eye. Enjoy Hong Kong.
Maybe you tly Maxim's Parace in Sheung Wan Distlict. Vely good.
I thank you my friend for your suggestion.

I have no doubt that Maxim's Palace shall be a great hit with my customers.

I need to venture to Mong Kok and visit the Ladies Market. I have several requests for green laser pointers and LED flashlights from friends. I think I will take the MTR Airport Express to Central, have lunch in Soho (I have a favorite Thai joint with a roof top terrace) and then take the Star Ferry to Kowloon. I can catch the red line to where I need to go.
Looking at my map, I see Sheung Wan is within walking distance from Central Station.
Any suggestions in Wan Chai? Last time there the mamma-san wanted to take my life savings at the Hawaii Club.

Location hidden

#37 Sep 13, 2012
Ski wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Snow...Too bad the NHRA finals were rained out Labor Day weekend. I left for Asia on the 3rd and didn't get to hear the cars run. I live south of Clermont near the country club.
I can't get any coverage while in Hong Kong.
Sorry you missed it.
We got ours in but the big fast boys had to return last weekend.I am going to the Nascar race this weekend.I will still be watching what is happening in NHRA. I sure do like my racing. Please give us some Hong Kong news that sounds interesting....

Ski

“Is It Friday Yet?????”

Smalltown New York

#38 Sep 13, 2012
snow wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry you missed it.
We got ours in but the big fast boys had to return last weekend.I am going to the Nascar race this weekend.I will still be watching what is happening in NHRA. I sure do like my racing. Please give us some Hong Kong news that sounds interesting....
Interesting new from Hong Kong...they had legislature elections here early this week. The pro-Bejing group wanted to make everyone attend mandatory "Patriotism Classes"...communist propaganda. The citizens of Hong Kong protested and the plan to push the classes was scraped.
I think that is interesting. But sadly it sounds like more and more or the mainland China ideals are creeping into Hong Kong.
Going to try and go to Macau this weekend. That should be fun.

Ski

“Is It Friday Yet?????”

Smalltown New York

#39 Sep 13, 2012
Wang wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah so, Wang know you have good time.
Cinta-J Bal and Restaulant fun prace.
We will look for it.

Thank you my old friend. I will tell them Wang sent me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NASCAR Nextel Cup Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fantasy NASCAR at Richmond 2014: Picks, Top Dri... Mon john 1
Tony Stewart silence heightens roar of criticism Aug 26 Manic 2 39
Will Dale Earnhardt Jr. Finally Contend for a N... (Jan '14) Aug 25 Jr IQ 88 232
Tony Stewart faces an uncertain future Aug 25 CatRod53 11
Josh Wise's fans look to unseat Earnhardt Jr. Aug 23 flatt 7
Bristol NASCAR fans: Will you "Stand With Smoke... Aug 23 Amigoty 1
Gordon celebrates 20th anniversary of 1st victory Aug 17 Whoyakidding 6
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

NASCAR Nextel Cup People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••