Girl Power: Danica Patrick comfortable using her looks, sex appeal to attract attention

Feb 8, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Scene Daily

Danica Patrick, the race-car driver and supermodel, has made frequent red-carpet appearances at big events over the years.

Comments
1 - 6 of 6 Comments Last updated Jun 17, 2012
tbear

Green Bay, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2012

Judged:

if danica had tony stewarts body and mark martins face would she still get attention?
Joe Krupinski

Port Washington, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2012

Judged:

Obsession leads to transgression, Tbear, better not cross that line. Worship Danica from afar, she is certainly worth it, but look don't touch is the MO here. Enjoy the NASCAR series. I think our gal is going to do okay.
Inquiring Mind

North Wales, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2012

tbear wrote:
if danica had tony stewarts body and mark martins face would she still get attention?
Interesting question. If Carl Edwards had Danica's body and a Schnauzer face, would he still get endorsement contracts?
Jorge

Lady Lake, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2012

Judged:

And she drives like little girl. But winning isn't her objective - marketing is.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2012

She's a smart gal....take the money....she could retire tomorow
Jorge

Lady Lake, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2012

She could - and she should retire. She has the $ and can only risk her life and others on the track.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••