Richard Petty doubts Patrick's ability to win

Feb 10, 2014 Full story: ABC 27 33

The judge in the Colorado theater shootings says prosecutors can use evidence from defendant James Holmes' cellphone, which included eerie self-portraits taken before the attack.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Bubba

Gloversville, NY

#21 Feb 14, 2014
Snow wrote:
<quoted text> While speaking the truth he should be speaking about his own sorry drivers. What have they done???? nothing....

well lets see , Ambrose 6 wins in 7 years , Almirola 4 wins in 7 years , and Danica 1 win in 11 years ,
Snow

Indianapolis, IN

#22 Feb 14, 2014
Wang wrote:
<quoted text>
Herro snow,
Season not stalt, Wang see you arleady in four mood.
You Dare Jl have 'not know how' plobrem.
You not know how win fliend infruence peopre (you arso not know how sperr).
Dare Jl not know how win championship (he arso not know how t-t-tark).
I cannot read your chicken shit. Get in school or shut up.
Snow

Indianapolis, IN

#23 Feb 14, 2014
Bubba wrote:
<quoted text>
well lets see , Ambrose 6 wins in 7 years , Almirola 4 wins in 7 years , and Danica 1 win in 11 years ,
Somehow I did not see all them wins with ole Richard. I am watching Sprint unlimited practice and where are all Richards great drivers.????????? Danica is in the running....
Bubba

Gloversville, NY

#24 Feb 15, 2014
Snow wrote:
<quoted text> Somehow I did not see all them wins with ole Richard. I am watching Sprint unlimited practice and where are all Richards great drivers.????????? Danica is in the running....
Ambrose is in it , and its based on poles not wins ...
Snow

Indianapolis, IN

#25 Feb 15, 2014
Bubba wrote:
<quoted text>
Ambrose is in it , and its based on poles not wins ...
Maybe he will win tonight. I will not place a bet on it. Lets just wait and see if he can out run Danica...
Wang

Fort Mill, SC

#26 Feb 15, 2014
Snow wrote:
<quoted text> I cannot read your chicken shit. Get in school or shut up.
Such potty mouth.

Ancient plovelb say: "One cannot expect to find ivoly in a dog's mouth."
chucky

Pulaski, WI

#27 Feb 15, 2014
Snow wrote:
Ole Man Petty needs to shut the hell up. His drivers are not doing anything. In the past he would not let his drivers drive in the bud shoot out. He had promised his mama he would have nothing to do with
anything consisting of beer or strong drinks. Then he got his tit in the ringer and was about broke and got him a beer sponsor. that made him look pretty STUPID. After the great driver his son was he don't need to bad mouth any driver...lol lol I wish Danica could just kick his ass.
I wish danica would toss my salad !! lol lol
Snow

Indianapolis, IN

#29 Feb 16, 2014
Wang wrote:
<quoted text>
Such potty mouth.
Ancient plovelb say: "One cannot expect to find ivoly in a dog's mouth."
Cannot find anything but crap in your mouth..

“IN GOD WE TRUST”

Since: Jun 07

Raleigh

#30 Feb 17, 2014
Snow wrote:
<quoted text> Cannot find anything but crap in your mouth..
Snow, you and I usually have pretty similar views on racing things but this time I can't agree. Richard is saying it right. Danica doesn't have much of a chance to win. She was brought to NASCAR by Jr. and Smoke because she's a cash cow for whoever has her under contract. Smoke doesn't have her in a Cup car because he thinks she'll win him a championship. At best he hoping she might get lucky and win one on a rainout or something. Regardless, because of being a cute gal that's willing to get scantly dressed or stomp around talking trash when she gets pissed, she's a media favorite and worth having around. She brings in big sponsor bucks which probably gets spread across all the SHR teams. Is she taking a seat that some more competitive driver could use, for sure but that other driver couldn't bring the money to table like she does.

Since: Sep 13

Grapevine, TX

#31 Feb 17, 2014
Whoyakidding wrote:
<quoted text>Is she taking a seat that some more competitive driver could use, for sure but that other driver couldn't bring the money to table like she does.
What is your point here, Whoya? Are you implying that it's okay to have a non-competitive, cash-cow on the SHR team because that cash helps the other three to win more? That's an interesting talking point, but it's also tragic.

Can you, or anybody else, think of a reputable sport that would allow this to happen?
Wang

Charlotte, NC

#32 Feb 17, 2014
Snow wrote:
<quoted text> Cannot find anything but crap in your mouth..
Hohoho...
Snow you so sirry. You know Wang not eat what you cook.

“IN GOD WE TRUST”

Since: Jun 07

Raleigh

#33 Feb 18, 2014
Cale 11 wrote:
<quoted text>
What is your point here, Whoya? Are you implying that it's okay to have a non-competitive, cash-cow on the SHR team because that cash helps the other three to win more? That's an interesting talking point, but it's also tragic.
Can you, or anybody else, think of a reputable sport that would allow this to happen?
I'm not implying it's okay but the fact is, NASCAR can't do anything about it even if they actually wanted to..This isn't a ball sport where the ONLY reason you're brought up to the big league in talent, This is a totally different concept. Anyone can get into Cup if they buy a NASCAR license and possess enough skill to satisfy the committee that oversees the actual driving test part of it. You don't get drafted into NASCAR, for all intents and purposes you buy your way in. There's no franchise here, have money, can play! No, it's not the way I want to see someone get into a Cup ride BUT I'm smart enough to understand sometimes the ends justifies the means. Not many sponsors are shopping to put their name on the side of a car for every race. Most deals now are for a half season or less, so teams get their revenue however they can. It's not a matter of whether any other sport would allow this, no other sport has the need because the franchise makes enough to pay it's players.
Bubba

Gloversville, NY

#34 Feb 18, 2014
Whoyakidding wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not implying it's okay but the fact is, NASCAR can't do anything about it even if they actually wanted to..This isn't a ball sport where the ONLY reason you're brought up to the big league in talent, This is a totally different concept. Anyone can get into Cup if they buy a NASCAR license and possess enough skill to satisfy the committee that oversees the actual driving test part of it. You don't get drafted into NASCAR, for all intents and purposes you buy your way in. There's no franchise here, have money, can play! No, it's not the way I want to see someone get into a Cup ride BUT I'm smart enough to understand sometimes the ends justifies the means. Not many sponsors are shopping to put their name on the side of a car for every race. Most deals now are for a half season or less, so teams get their revenue however they can. It's not a matter of whether any other sport would allow this, no other sport has the need because the franchise makes enough to pay it's players.
I agree , I'm a old time nascar fan , back when they were stock cars , and when they were talking with Danicas crew chief last year he said they only wanted her to get seat time and finish the races , I think if your not at least trying to win , let somebody else drive , am I a sexest hell no , theres no reason a woman can't run with the men and win , but I don't think its her ....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NASCAR Nextel Cup Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Race Car Thieves Caught On Camera Mon mike tirico 5
Stewart says team has plan in place should lega... Mon stewart scott 16
Harvick, Logano renew feud with Daytona confron... Feb 15 MrTinkertrain24 1
Danica Patrick was the center of attention duri... Feb 14 Bubba 2
Is NASCAR entering fight era? Intensity plus ag... Feb 12 MrTinkerTrain24 1
5 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Records That Could B... Feb 7 Cale 2
The 2015 NASCAR guide for beginners Jan 31 Hilton Head 1
More from around the web