Will Dale Earnhardt Jr. Finally Conte...

Will Dale Earnhardt Jr. Finally Contend for a NASCAR Sprint Cup Title in 2014?

There are 232 comments on the BleacherReport story from Dec 17, 2013, titled Will Dale Earnhardt Jr. Finally Contend for a NASCAR Sprint Cup Title in 2014?. In it, BleacherReport reports that:

Could it be? Is Dale Earnhardt Jr. finally poised to contend - truly contend - for a Sprint Cup title in 2014? 's Most Popular Driver for a record 11th consecutive year.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BleacherReport.

Wang

Maxton, NC

#42 Feb 28, 2014
Snow wrote:
<quoted text> Cannot read your chicken scratching messages. Get in school learn English or go back where you came from.
Sigh...
Herro snow
It sad you not undelstand prain Engrish.
You want Wang post in Dare Jlonics?
Snow

Indianapolis, IN

#44 Mar 2, 2014
Whoyakidding wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Snow, great run for Jr. Question, have you noticed old Wang posts are spread out all over the play. One time he,s iin North Carolina, the next some where else. I think old Wang is a truck driver with some company like Walmart. The way he moves around I use to think maybe a migrant worker but right now there is nothing to pick in this area so that's out. His last post was from Dunn, NC which is less than 20 miles from my home and Food Lion has a major distribution and cold storage center there, so it maybe Food Lion he's driving for. What ever the case, he's as full sh*t as a Christmas turkey. All the haters are really whining but the facts are, Jr. is in the catbird seat and can afford to pick choose when and how of risk he has to take from now on while the rest have to do whatever it takes to win. He drove a masterful race at Daytona and the last thirty laps were perfect. He side drafted Biffle and didn't let him get an advantage and then drove away and left him. It was the best race I've seen in years and the right person won.
Nice to hear from u and I am really happy to see Junior win. I loved that race and
all my guest had gone home except one and they spent the night. I cannot believe Wang could be a truck driver hell he is to stupid to read road signs. I doubt he could control a horse and buggy. I love seeing the Jr haters stewing they are really shook up. Take care friend.

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#45 Mar 2, 2014
Dale Jr. will be in Vitory lane today.
WWE CRASHCAR 2014

Trumbull, CT

#46 Mar 2, 2014
Hey Its Emma wrote:
Dale Jr. will be in Vitory lane today.
The new qualifying system seems to be working out for Jr.
WWE CRASHCAR 2014

Trumbull, CT

#47 Mar 2, 2014
Looks like ole Jr is running an illegal car again this week. No need to worry about post race inspections for the 88!
WWE CRASHCAR 2014

Trumbull, CT

#48 Mar 2, 2014
Another BS caution

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#49 Mar 2, 2014
Dale Jr. finished 2nd. Very nice.
WHOYAKIDDING

Fayetteville, NC

#50 Mar 2, 2014
WWE CRASHCAR 2014 wrote:
Looks like ole Jr is running an illegal car again this week. No need to worry about post race inspections for the 88!
Glued to that tube, huh Loser? See that that second place for Jr. and 3 out of the top 6 cars from HMS? Oh, don't forget the winner was in a HMS built car with HMS power, Man, the planets are aligned and life is good. Well I got to get off here and get another payoff sent to Mr. France to keep that "fix" working. Yeah, LIG
Snow

Indianapolis, IN

#51 Mar 3, 2014
WWE CRASHCAR 2014 wrote:
Looks more like Brad and Joey have the illegal cars.. You bitch if Jr does not run well, now your bitching because he is running well. Are you just a full time bitcher ???????

“Evolved hunter/gatherer”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#52 Mar 3, 2014
Hey Its Emma wrote:
Dale Jr. finished 2nd. Very nice.
Yes.
WWE CRASHCAR 2014

Trumbull, CT

#53 Mar 3, 2014
Snow wrote:
<quoted text> Looks more like Brad and Joey have the illegal cars.. You bitch if Jr does not run well, now your bitching because he is running well. Are you just a full time bitcher ???????
Snow, no reason to make it personal. We're talking Jr here, stay on topic!
Snow

Indianapolis, IN

#54 Mar 3, 2014
WWE CRASHCAR 2014 wrote:
<quoted text>
Snow, no reason to make it personal. We're talking Jr here, stay on topic!
I stayed on topic about your Jr bitching. Did you fail to understand that??????????
Wang

Charlotte, NC

#55 Mar 3, 2014
Snow wrote:
<quoted text> I stayed on topic about your Jr bitching. Did you fail to understand that??????????
Herro snow
Why you so mad?
You out of cheap hooch?
Dare Jl give you some.
Oh that light.
Dare Jl not rike femare.
Hohoho...
Sirry Wang.
WWE CRASHCAR 2014

Trumbull, CT

#56 Mar 3, 2014
Snow wrote:
<quoted text> I stayed on topic about your Jr bitching. Did you fail to understand that??????????
Keep it up and you're going to get Wanged!
Snow

Indianapolis, IN

#57 Mar 3, 2014
Wang wrote:
<quoted text>
Herro snow
Why you so mad?
You out of cheap hooch?
Dare Jl give you some.
Oh that light.
Dare Jl not rike femare.
Hohoho...
Sirry Wang.
My message was not for you You are such an ass no one wants to deal with your chicken scratch junk. Get a life and get into a kindergarden class someplace.
Snow

Indianapolis, IN

#58 Mar 3, 2014
WWE CRASHCAR 2014 wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep it up and you're going to get Wanged!
Ha Ha you are already wanged you did not understand what I was saying to you. That is a true example of being wanged and wanged goooooooooooooooood.

“IN GOD WE TRUST”

Since: Jun 07

Raleigh

#59 Mar 3, 2014
Wang wrote:
<quoted text>
Herro snow
Why you so mad?
You out of cheap hooch?
Dare Jl give you some.
Oh that light.
Dare Jl not rike femare.
Hohoho...
Sirry Wang.
Hey Wang Chung, how is our little faker buddy doing? Isn't life great, Wang Chung, with Dale Jr. in the points lead with 3 HMS drivers in the top 5 in points? How much better could it get? Well, to answer my own question, 1-2-3 wouldn't be bad. Come on Wang Hung Lo, you know you're a closet Jr. fan. Come on out and enjoy the sunlight and have some fun with Jr. Nation. We're as good as it gets.
WWE CRASHCAR 2014

Trumbull, CT

#60 Mar 3, 2014
The big fixer has begun, and only Jr can stop it!
Snow

Indianapolis, IN

#61 Mar 3, 2014
WWE CRASHCAR 2014 wrote:
The big fixer has begun, and only Jr can stop it!
Let the big fix continue and just enjoy it. I think your a big Kylie Busch fan am I correct??????????
Snow

Indianapolis, IN

#62 Mar 3, 2014
Whoyakidding wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Wang Chung, how is our little faker buddy doing? Isn't life great, Wang Chung, with Dale Jr. in the points lead with 3 HMS drivers in the top 5 in points? How much better could it get? Well, to answer my own question, 1-2-3 wouldn't be bad. Come on Wang Hung Lo, you know you're a closet Jr. fan. Come on out and enjoy the sunlight and have some fun with Jr. Nation. We're as good as it gets.
Wangie baby is all screwed up he will now need to join Junior nation its either put up or shut up. He never tells who his favorite driver is he just likes to bitch about Jr. Tired of Wang Hang Lo....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NASCAR Nextel Cup Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Earnhardt to miss 2+ more races because of conc... 3 hr WWE CRASHCAR 2016 21
News NASCAR doesn't need Phil Robertson's prayers Aug 8 Nascar Sux balls ... 3
News Team owner Hendrick hopeful Earnhardt returns a... Jul '16 WWE CRASHCAR 2016 12
News Kevin Harvick hopes for another Brickyard 400 win Jul '16 judylbrown3 1
News Halfway through NASCAR Sprint Cup season, new r... Jul '16 RichK 2
News McMurray starts 'Big One,' wrecks half the fiel... Jul '16 MrTinkertrain24 1
News Nation-Now 1 hour ago 6:03 a.m.NASCAR looks bey... Jul '16 Hilton Head 1
More from around the web