What feeds into Whisky River? Apparently, Cocaine Creek - From the Marbles - NASCAR - Yahoo! Sports

Dec 5, 2008 Full story: sports.yahoo.com 358

News from the Dale Earnhardt Jr. front: a bouncer at Junior's Whisky River establishment has been nailed for selling drugs to undercover police officers .

Full Story
Teacher14Fan

United States

#85 Dec 7, 2008
little-nascar12nc-redneck wrote:
<quoted text>That is great I knew it was a very bad move on Ryan's part!But, I won't stop supporting him I will forever pull for Ryan
You have been so down on Ryan's move ever since it happened. Don't you have enough faith in your driver that you believe that he made the decision that is best for him? Surely Ryan is smart enough to know what he wants to do with his own future. Tony will secure the second sponsor and they can move on to preparing for Daytona.

“I like brain in the”

Since: Nov 08

front seat of a hummer

#86 Dec 7, 2008
In related news, a bouncer at Tony Stewart's restaurant was busted for selling steak seasoning. And a bouncer at Jeff Gordon's restaurant was busted for selling baby powder
And a bouncer at Mark Martin's restaurant was busted for selling coffin dust.{{{{BAHWAHAHAAHA}}}

“I like brain in the”

Since: Nov 08

front seat of a hummer

#87 Dec 7, 2008
Teacher14Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I read that Tony was meeting with someone this week. There has also been some speculation that Burger King might be a possibility and they are waiting until the end of the year to announce it.
What happened to subway.

“Smoke Fan Forever!!!”

Since: Sep 07

Look to the Western Sky!!!!

#88 Dec 7, 2008
Teacher14Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You have been so down on Ryan's move ever since it happened. Don't you have enough faith in your driver that you believe that he made the decision that is best for him? Surely Ryan is smart enough to know what he wants to do with his own future. Tony will secure the second sponsor and they can move on to preparing for Daytona.
I don't think this is a bad move for either of them. I think it won't quite come to fruition until 2010 because of the economy.

“Smoke Fan Forever!!!”

#89 Dec 7, 2008
Black Flagged wrote:
<quoted text>What happened to subway.
They like Carl better. Whatever, that fire suit was UGLY!
Lines

Camrose, Canada

#90 Dec 7, 2008
i like Cocaine don't knock it until you try it. cocaine is AWESOME...and after snorting a couple of lines, I felt great, and sex was awesome. ..... Cocaine is awesome. It's really really awesome ... Unbelievable awesome. Truly f n awesome. Cocaine is awesome ...
BiPolarNascarFan

Simi Valley, CA

#91 Dec 7, 2008
14_Patti_18 wrote:
<quoted text>
Shhhhh now. Go away, you're not one of the crazies.
Actually I think you're the reason I dislike him so much. LOL!!! SEE WHAT YOU HAVE DONE!
Again Popularity doesn't win cups. Winning races and being consistent does and in the end that's all the sponsors care about.
Well shoot, I hate Kyle so we're even.

“Smoke Fan Forever!!!”

#92 Dec 7, 2008
BiPolarNascarFan wrote:
<quoted text>
Well shoot, I hate Kyle so we're even.
Yeah but that don't bother me at all. LOL! I like that you don't like him. Makes his bows even more fun.
Teacher14Fan

United States

#93 Dec 7, 2008
Black Flagged wrote:
<quoted text>What happened to subway.
Supposedly the deal with Subway was the reason he was waiting to announce the sponsor. Now that's only what I read and I'm not claiming to have inside info. May or may not be true.
Teacher14Fan

United States

#94 Dec 7, 2008
14_Patti_18 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think this is a bad move for either of them. I think it won't quite come to fruition until 2010 because of the economy.
I think it will take a while to get the economy to work out all the way around. Race tracks are going to have to start adjusting prices if they want to increase attendance. Our country is hurting and it's gonna take some time to get it worked out.
BiPolarNascarFan

Simi Valley, CA

#95 Dec 7, 2008
14_Patti_18 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah but that don't bother me at all. LOL! I like that you don't like him. Makes his bows even more fun.
And makes him more of an idiot.=-) Couldn't even pull it together to win the championship.

“Clance' McClannahan ”

Since: Jan 07

Boise ID

#96 Dec 7, 2008
If I was that bouncer I would be more afraid of the Jr. Nation retaliation in a back alley than I would be jail.
Jail would be the easeier punishment.

Se now Jr. join Tony as having a criminal on his rolls:)
18 Chick

Pensacola, FL

#97 Dec 7, 2008
Church of the Great Oval wrote:
If I was that bouncer I would be more afraid of the Jr. Nation retaliation in a back alley than I would be jail.
Jail would be the easeier punishment.
Se now Jr. join Tony as having a criminal on his rolls:)
Jr is not a criminal. Jr did not know about the drug dealing.

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#98 Dec 8, 2008
betty wrote:
<quoted text>I second that. Good point.
*high five snow*
Thank you. Did you see any other teams they provided engines for in the Chase??? Or Victory Lane.....

“Obama Express”

yes we can*health reform**

#99 Dec 8, 2008
14_Patti_18 wrote:
Hey I'm just trying to start problems....
I want to know if JR fans are now no longer fans because he employed a felon????? And yes what this dude did is a felony.
come on patti' get real.
of course it wont affect his fans choice on loving an rooting for him.
no reason why it should any way.
things happen its no reflect on jr.

“Obama Express”

#100 Dec 8, 2008
snow wrote:
<quoted text>We know who will be the 5th engine man......
lol'' good one snow' plus the sixth engine man we know whom that will be also'lol''''''

Location hidden

#101 Dec 8, 2008
14_Patti_18 wrote:
Hey I'm just trying to start problems....
I want to know if JR fans are now no longer fans because he employed a felon????? And yes what this dude did is a felony.
Oh yes I am still a Jr fan . He does not have half interest with this felon. He can fire him, I guess felons make good business parters Tony hired one fresh out of prison to help run another one of his racing teams. and has now merged up with another one.....

“Obama Express”

#102 Dec 8, 2008
snow wrote:
<quoted text>Oh yes I am still a Jr fan . He does not have half interest with this felon. He can fire him, I guess felons make good business parters Tony hired one fresh out of prison to help run another one of his racing teams. and has now merged up with another one.....
an folks have the nerve to bash on rick hendrick.
what is debi planning to do an say about tony now'lol''''''''

“Obama Express”

#103 Dec 8, 2008
hi snow' good thing your in the racing business an can get all the true info out here'''
plus being from indiana sure does help also'lol'
keep up your good work ok.....

“Smoke Fan Forever!!!”

#104 Dec 8, 2008
anderson 24 wrote:
<quoted text>an folks have the nerve to bash on rick hendrick.
what is debi planning to do an say about tony now'lol''''''''
THAT'S THE WHOLE POINT ANDY!

People have the nerve to bash Tony over this stuff but no, Jr doesn't get any backlash from it. Give me a break. So wait, we know even though Hendrick was pardoned he did the same darn thing that Haas did. Why is no one up in arms about that. So Jeff, Jimmie, Mark and Jr all associate with a felon. Geeze people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nascar Drivers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where Does Kyle Busch Rank Among NASCAR's All-T... (Jul '13) Wed stewart scott 61
Danica Patrick confronts Denny Hamlin after col... Feb 24 stewart scott 16
Stewart says team has plan in place should lega... Feb 23 stewart scott 14
Kimi Raikkonen is more than happy with his new ... Feb 15 nascarsux 3
Harvick, Logano renew feud with Daytona confron... Feb 15 MrTinkertrain24 1
Danica Patrick was the center of attention duri... Feb 14 Bubba 2
Is NASCAR entering fight era? Intensity plus ag... Feb 12 MrTinkerTrain24 1
More from around the web