What feeds into Whisky River? Apparen...

What feeds into Whisky River? Apparently, Cocaine Creek - From the Marbles - NASCAR - Yahoo! Sports

There are 358 comments on the sports.yahoo.com story from Dec 5, 2008, titled What feeds into Whisky River? Apparently, Cocaine Creek - From the Marbles - NASCAR - Yahoo! Sports. In it, sports.yahoo.com reports that:

News from the Dale Earnhardt Jr. front: a bouncer at Junior's Whisky River establishment has been nailed for selling drugs to undercover police officers .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at sports.yahoo.com.

First Prev
of 18
Next Last

“Smoke Fan Forever!!!”

Since: Sep 07

Look to the Western Sky!!!!

#1 Dec 5, 2008
Tony's mentioned in this. It's a blog, and it's kind of funny.

“Im bad, really really bad”

Since: Dec 06

Dawsonville, GA

#2 Dec 5, 2008
Its constantly advertised on our radio here as Dale Jrs favorite hang out.

Does that stuff work? LOL
christy88

San Antonio, TX

#3 Dec 5, 2008
Maro wrote:
Its constantly advertised on our radio here as Dale Jrs favorite hang out.
Does that stuff work? LOL
LOL Dont know never tried that stuff LOL but I guess to the one's the bouncer was selling it to it worked.

“Smoke Fan Forever!!!”

#4 Dec 5, 2008
Hey I'm just trying to start problems....

I want to know if JR fans are now no longer fans because he employed a felon????? And yes what this dude did is a felony.

“NascarNation Ryan39”

Since: Apr 07

NascarNation

#5 Dec 5, 2008
14_Patti_18 wrote:
I want to know if JR fans are now no longer fans because he employed a felon????? And yes what this dude did is a felony.
It was the manager that hired the guy.I am sure the guy is no longer employed at Whisky River
camp88

Stockton, CA

#6 Dec 5, 2008
yup still a fan
troll fodder

“LOVE my BLUE DEVILS”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#7 Dec 5, 2008
14_Patti_18 wrote:
Tony's mentioned in this. It's a blog, and it's kind of funny.
Thanks for sharing; that is too funny. Baby powder and coffin dust?...lol

Since: Mar 08

Topix Bar & Grill

#8 Dec 5, 2008
14_Patti_18 wrote:
Absolutely still a fan.

Just because someone at a work place is caught doing drugs, does not mean all people there are involved.

Look at Wendy's, they had kids selling drugs through the drive through window, does that mean all Wendy's restaurants are doing it? Does that mean all employees are doing it? No, it doesn't.

I don't do drugs and don't want them near me and if Jr is involved in drug sales and that is a big IF, then he would loose me as a fan.

That proof will only be in the form of the law coming down on him for being involved in the sale of drugs. It will not be from internet gossip or the news, which we all know is not always accurate.

Look at OJ Simpson, the law finally got him.

“NascarNation Ryan39”

Since: Apr 07

NascarNation

#9 Dec 5, 2008
ABfan wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely still a fan.
Just because someone at a work place is caught doing drugs, does not mean all people there are involved.
Look at Wendy's, they had kids selling drugs through the drive through window, does that mean all Wendy's restaurants are doing it? Does that mean all employees are doing it? No, it doesn't.
I don't do drugs and don't want them near me and if Jr is involved in drug sales and that is a big IF, then he would loose me as a fan.
That proof will only be in the form of the law coming down on him for being involved in the sale of drugs. It will not be from internet gossip or the news, which we all know is not always accurate.
Look at OJ Simpson, the law finally got him.
AB I am sure JR does not do drugs.Like my daughter said they test the drivers.There is nothing that says JR was doing it too.My daughter goes to Whiskey River all the time and has not ever even heard about any thing wrong going on.She knows one of the bartenders there she can find out if he was fired which I am sure he was.

Topix Bar & Grill

#10 Dec 5, 2008
little-nascar12nc-redneck wrote:
<quoted text>AB I am sure JR does not do drugs.Like my daughter said they test the drivers.There is nothing that says JR was doing it too.My daughter goes to Whiskey River all the time and has not ever even heard about any thing wrong going on.She knows one of the bartenders there she can find out if he was fired which I am sure he was.
Oh I am sure he doesn't do them as well. I am just saying he would only loose me as a fan if he was ever busted for doing them. I certainly wouldn't base it on gossip and rumors, nor on some bouncer caught for selling at a club Jr only helped a friend to open.

People are too quick to accuse everyone in association with someone for the same behaviour or making money off it.
random

New York, NY

#11 Dec 5, 2008
This is something everyone faces when they own a bar. You never know what's really up with your employees or patrons in the bar-it could be drugs, or stealing or fights on the property. I know someone that owns a bar and its common to face these issues. This just gives the Jr haters something to gloat over.

Topix Bar & Grill

#12 Dec 5, 2008
random wrote:
This is something everyone faces when they own a bar. You never know what's really up with your employees or patrons in the bar-it could be drugs, or stealing or fights on the property. I know someone that owns a bar and its common to face these issues. This just gives the Jr haters something to gloat over.
Yup, they will go after any little thing to try and bring Jr and his fans down. They can keep trying, it will never work though.

I for won't toss Jr over just because someone he knows is in trouble.

Heck if that were the attitude of everyone, no one would ever speak to anyone else because you would judge them for every little mistake made, or judge them just because an acquaintance has made a mistake.

I guess we cannot support or support anyone who ever associated with OJ Simpson or Brittany Spears, Johnny Depp, Robin Williams, Eddie Murphy, John Candy,.....the list goes on......because they all did something illegal or were addicted at some point in life.
random

New York, NY

#13 Dec 5, 2008
ABfan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup, they will go after any little thing to try and bring Jr and his fans down. They can keep trying, it will never work though.
No it won't! haha. I think its funny how the non-Junior fans are so mad this week about the MPD award.

Los Angeles, CA

#14 Dec 5, 2008
14_Patti_18 wrote:
Where is Lisa, you know JRsQueen. The poster in drag. Aks him/her what they think. There that should help with the trouble you are trying to start. ;)

18chick

“Sit on it! ”

Since: Jun 08

Kyle Universe

#15 Dec 5, 2008
Amy W wrote:
<quoted text>Where is Lisa, you know JRsQueen. The poster in drag. Aks him/her what they think. There that should help with the trouble you are trying to start. ;)
I am a girl, thank you. I think she meant she didn't want to start trouble.

“Smoke Fan Forever!!!”

#16 Dec 5, 2008
random wrote:
Naww for me this is for those people who like to question how we can still be Tony fans when he's hired a felon and now has his name on a race team that was created by a dude in jail.

I could go as far as saying, technically Jr hired the guy because he hired the dude who hired him and so on and so forth.

I'm in one of those moods.

I don't for one second think he's a drug user.

Los Angeles, CA

#17 Dec 5, 2008
18chick wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a girl, thank you. I think she meant she didn't want to start trouble.
Then why call yourself a QUEEN? Gay men call themselves Queens.

Los Angeles, CA

#18 Dec 5, 2008
14_Patti_18 wrote:
<quoted text>
Naww for me this is for those people who like to question how we can still be Tony fans when he's hired a felon and now has his name on a race team that was created by a dude in jail.
I could go as far as saying, technically Jr hired the guy because he hired the dude who hired him and so on and so forth.
I'm in one of those moods.
I don't for one second think he's a drug user.
I still wouldn't do either one of them.

18chick

“Sit on it! ”

Since: Jun 08

Kyle Universe

#19 Dec 5, 2008
Amy W wrote:
<quoted text>Then why call yourself a QUEEN? Gay men call themselves Queens.
A Queen is a FEMALE monarchy of another country. Queen has different meanings. I am a lady.

Los Angeles, CA

#20 Dec 5, 2008
18chick wrote:
<quoted text>
A Queen is a FEMALE monarchy of another country. Queen has different meanings. I am a lady.
BWHAHAHAHA ask Elton John.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 18
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nascar Drivers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NBCSN Celebrates Dale Earnhardt Jr.'s Final Rac... Jun 22 CelebratPhartzz 2
News Danica Patrick to fans who booed her: a Ia m a ... Jun 18 WellPhart 12
News NASCAR suspends team members for Kyle Busch, Ch... Jun 9 YeahPhart 10
News NASCAR: Stage racing at Pocono could produce va... Jun 9 Stage phart 2
News A chance meeting between an IndyCar and a NASCA... Jun 7 HeyPharts 6
News More than 100 photos of Dale Earnhardt Jr. thro... May '17 MorePharts 2
News Attorney pleads not guilty to theft May '17 truth 15
More from around the web