Earnhardt feels closer to return to V...

Earnhardt feels closer to return to Victory Lane

There are 171 comments on the Hawk Eye story from Apr 14, 2012, titled Earnhardt feels closer to return to Victory Lane. In it, Hawk Eye reports that:

FORT WORTH, Texas - Dale Earnhardt Jr. seems so close to finally winning again. There was his runner-up finish in the season-opening Daytona 500 and consecutive third-place finishes before the Easter weekend break.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hawk Eye.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#47 Apr 28, 2012
who cares wrote:
Hey, I think we need to cut the goooooooonior nation some slack, I mean, look, they worship a closet gay boy, a loser who cannot win, I think we need to pity them.
Hell no! I'm not giving 'em any slack. Not giving Joonyer any slack either. If your gonna be a loser all your life, instead of making changes, you will catch hell lmao!
redrum

Delmar, NY

#50 May 9, 2012
Jr just plain SUCKS.
acrim

Manhattan Beach, CA

#51 May 10, 2012
No one will even know or care if he ever wins again as no one bothers with A$$CAR anymore.

“Just quit jr.”

Since: Aug 09

WVU

#52 May 11, 2012
News Flash.....jr is closer to victory lane than he has been for 4 years.....(his motor home is parked right beside victory lane this week)

Location hidden

#53 May 12, 2012
3TOES wrote:
News Flash.....jr is closer to victory lane than he has been for 4 years.....(his motor home is parked right beside victory lane this week)
But the rich punk didn't drive it there someone else did.
jrw

Glen Burnie, MD

#54 May 12, 2012
^ Hatchet, as I told you once before, why don't you use your hatchet to chop that thing off that your neck holds up. You are one pitiful
child?!.... lonesome freak?!..or just a smartazz trouble making jealous freak.???????? ;-)
Have a good day now, ya hear me!? lol
izzie

Port Republic, VA

#55 May 12, 2012
If these trolls bashing Dale Jr had money for brains they would need as loan to buy a candy bar!!
who cares

Mount Hope, WV

#56 May 13, 2012
izzie wrote:
If these trolls bashing Dale Jr had money for brains they would need as loan to buy a candy bar!!
Nah, give the loan to goooooooonior to buy a win. Hey, just for the record, goooooooooooonior lost.....again.

“Just quit jr.”

WVU

#57 May 14, 2012
hatchet wrote:
<quoted text>But the rich punk didn't drive it there someone else did.
LMAO!! wish I had thought of that!!

Since: Nov 09

Paris, AR

#58 May 14, 2012
izzie wrote:
Bravo!! Spoken like a true Jr Nation genius...
WWE CRASHCAR 2012

Florham Park, NJ

#59 May 14, 2012
I thought Jr was going to get HMS's 200th win. O'well maybe Jr can get number 300; he'll ne about 50 years old and still selling diecasts.

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#60 May 14, 2012
Will Jr win again? Sure he might have 1 or two wins left in there. Is he going to win 60 more races and 7 championships? No, he isnt.

“Just quit jr.”

WVU

#62 May 14, 2012
menards wrote:
Will Jr win again? Sure he might have 1 or two wins left in there. Is he going to win 60 more races and 7 championships? No, he isnt.
Agreed.........I doubt if the best driver in the HMS(jr's words, not mine) stable has 1 cup in him.
who cares

Mount Hope, WV

#63 May 14, 2012
menards wrote:
Ah, he is going to win sooner or later, I am betting sooner, nascar will see to it, they will pull one of their stunts like they do in the truck races, you know, those last couple of laps fixed cautions? What a joke. And they wonder why people are starting to see them for the joke they are.

Location hidden

#64 May 14, 2012
who cares wrote:
<quoted text>Ah, he is going to win sooner or later, I am betting sooner, nascar will see to it, they will pull one of their stunts like they do in the truck races, you know, those last couple of laps fixed cautions? What a joke. And they wonder why people are starting to see them for the joke they are.
It will be a chance fuel milage win. 2004 was his career year.
who cares

Mount Hope, WV

#65 May 15, 2012
menards wrote:
<quoted text>
It will be a chance fuel milage win. 2004 was his career year.
Nascar has to do something to save face with wonder boy and their own pathetic face. They will give him a win before long, bend the rules, break the laws, whatever, to save the "sport". Its become a joke anyhow. Nothing but a money game. And as for goooooooniors fans...... losers, just like he is.

Location hidden

#66 May 15, 2012
who cares wrote:
<quoted text>
Nascar has to do something to save face with wonder boy and their own pathetic face. They will give him a win before long, bend the rules, break the laws, whatever, to save the "sport". Its become a joke anyhow. Nothing but a money game. And as for goooooooniors fans...... losers, just like he is.
Junior doesn't have too many years left. I really don't think it matters if he wins or not.

“Just quit jr.”

WVU

#67 May 15, 2012
Weeelllll, I see that Danica is making her "dirt debut" at he Prelude to the Dream. What a shame that either jr is just "too all mighty" to participate, or he just doesn't have the guts to climb into a dirt late model. ALL HAIL jr!!!!

Location hidden

#68 May 18, 2012
jrw wrote:
^ Hatchet, as I told you once before, why don't you use your hatchet to chop that thing off that your neck holds up. You are one pitiful
child?!.... lonesome freak?!..or just a smartazz trouble making jealous freak.???????? ;-)
Have a good day now, ya hear me!? lol
I just call it like I and every one in the world sees it, even you. Joonyer is a complete loser on the track and on my team. That is why I give him so much shyt. He does not belong on the best team in the sport. There are numerous no name drivers that have had more wins working for HMS than Joonyer. Look up those stats and see if you get that warm fuzzy feeling hahaha!! Get back with me after that ok? Til then STFU!!!
duh huh

Leesburg, VA

#69 May 18, 2012
Jr. has 1 win in 5 years and 0 in 4. The only reason he is ON Team Hendrick is cuz he's the most popular driver and they thought that he could win. I don't expect him to win. I do expect him to contend every year in the Chase, tho. In the Chase anything can happen. I like Junebug but he's not my driver.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nascar Drivers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Activist burns Nazi-Confederate flag near NASCA... 18 hr UsesPhartse 25
News Dale Earnhardt Jr. running outside of NASCAR's ... Oct 13 HisPhartse 6
News NASCAR: Is Kyle Busch poised to fill Dale Earnh... Oct 8 To phartse 4
News Denny Hamlin: 'NASCAR Drivers Should Be Making ... Oct 6 BePhartse 2
News Denny Hamlin: 'NASCAR drivers should be making ... Oct 5 Make Phartse 7
News NASCAR legend Jeff Gordon confronts Ryan Newman... Oct 4 Nas Phart 13
News Earnhardt rises as NASCAR's conscience in farew... Oct 1 Hilton Head 1
More from around the web