15 Cup drivers entered in Watkins Gle...

15 Cup drivers entered in Watkins Glen Nationwide race

There are 3 comments on the www.scenedaily.com story from Aug 4, 2008, titled 15 Cup drivers entered in Watkins Glen Nationwide race. In it, www.scenedaily.com reports that:

A mix of Sprint Cup regulars and road-course hopefuls will compete with the Nationwide Series regulars this weekend in the Zippo 200 at Watkins Glen.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.scenedaily.com.

Sam

Morris, IL

#1 Aug 5, 2008
I'm really shocked that Sam Hornish is entered do they want him to get experience because he's not good at road courses. Indycar he was great at the Glen in a stock car he wont be. Selfishly I was hoping that Kyle Busch wouldn't be entered so someone else can win, lol. I think he'll be strong there.

“Clance' McClannahan ”

Since: Jan 07

Boise ID

#2 Aug 5, 2008
Can't get experience unless you drivin...Penske is losing a great road course runner in Ryan Newman. They are going to need someone to show Hornish Jr. the ropes while they have him.

Since: Mar 08

Morris, IL

#3 Aug 8, 2008
Church of the Great Oval wrote:
Can't get experience unless you drivin...Penske is losing a great road course runner in Ryan Newman. They are going to need someone to show Hornish Jr. the ropes while they have him.
Yeah that only makes sense, lol. I hope he gets it fastlike!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nascar Drivers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Earnhardt to miss 2+ more races because of conc... 2 hr I know dats right 20
News Racer LeFeuvre inducted into Motorsport Hall of... (Jun '10) Aug 17 Craftsman-truck-s... 4
News NASCAR's national series to race Riverside on S... Aug 17 Klutt 1
News Could NASCAR victory burnouts be a thing of the... Aug 17 I know dats right 2
News NASCAR doesn't need Phil Robertson's prayers Aug 8 Nascar Sux balls ... 3
News NASCAR 2016: Pennsylvania 400 live scoring, lin... Aug 1 RichK 1
News Team owner Hendrick hopeful Earnhardt returns a... Jul '16 WWE CRASHCAR 2016 12
More from around the web