Danica Patrick's lucrative Go Daddy gig in limbo

Oct 18, 2012 Full story: KARE-TV Minneapolis 6

The advertising future of Go Daddy's go-to girl appears to be in limbo as Go Daddy is about to announce the hiring of a new ad agency, Deutsch NY, which will have freedom to drop the sexy racing star from the Web domain company's Super Bowl ad lineup.

Full Story
Hilton Head

Orange City, FL

#1 Oct 18, 2012
Patrick, whose contract with Go Daddy runs through 2013, was unavailable for comment Wednesday. She was in Kansas City at testing session for the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series. But in a statement provided by Go Daddy, she said, "I absolutely hope I am in the new Go Daddy Super Bowl commercials. I don't think it would feel quite like a Super Bowl if we don't do the commercials again this year."

Does she actually think that football fans who are watching the Super Bowl could care whether they see Danica Patrick or not. I can't even recall the commercial she was in.
Jorge

Lady Lake, FL

#3 Oct 29, 2012
Perhaps GoDaddy could find a woman rather than a training-bra dwarf made up for competition in a little girls beauty pageant.
WWE CRASHCAR 2012

Trumbull, CT

#4 Oct 29, 2012
If Danica agrees to get a boob job and show more skin, perhaps GoDaddy will keep her; but theres a good chnace GoDaddy will go belly up!
Jorge

Lady Lake, FL

#5 Oct 31, 2012
If husband]nd likes 'em childlike.
redrum

Mineville, NY

#6 Nov 25, 2012
jorgis gay, Likes little boys.
tbear

Green Bay, WI

#7 Nov 27, 2012
Jorge wrote:
Perhaps GoDaddy could find a woman rather than a training-bra dwarf made up for competition in a little girls beauty pageant.
lol i bet she dosent even havr to shave her beaver yet lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nascar Drivers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NASCAR Sprint Cup's Ricky Stenhouse Enters Batt... Dec 18 nelson 1
Where Does Kyle Busch Rank Among NASCAR's All-T... (Jul '13) Dec 14 Janice Abbott Miller 35
Sporting Newsa 60 Most Beautiful People: No. 26... (Feb '09) Nov 27 Crystal from Surry 8
This race fan is 'bummed' (Feb '12) Nov '14 DOug 90
Harvick doesn't regret shoving Keselowski Nov '14 freadrich 1
Penske supports Keselowski after latest NASCAR ... Nov '14 Damion Wells 2
Jeff Gordon hits NASCAR's Brad Keselowski in pi... Nov '14 Harry Horton 1
More from around the web