Making The Case For Joey Logano

Mar 25, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Stock Car Spin

Joey Logano isn't making a lot of friends these days. The much publicized feud between Logano and Denny Hamlin played out in real time yesterday, Tony Stewart has now made clear his feelings about the racing wunderkind and Kyle Busch's victory at Fontana is just the latest in a line of collateral damage resulting from feuds within NASCAR's top ... (more)

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of76
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Jami

Hollidaysburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Tony was in the right Grow up Joey.
Snow

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Jami wrote:
Tony was in the right Grow up Joey.
I disagree Tony was wrong. No one went after him when he blocked
at Dega and took out half the field.He throws helmets, blocks,and
uses filty language on the air. Nascar needs to give him some treatment which they have gave Kurt Busch in the past. His fit he
threw Sunday just made him look stupid.......
JohnnyDeppFan2

Pensacola, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Snow wrote:
<quoted text> I disagree Tony was wrong. No one went after him when he blocked
at Dega and took out half the field.He throws helmets, blocks,and
uses filty language on the air. Nascar needs to give him some treatment which they have gave Kurt Busch in the past. His fit he
threw Sunday just made him look stupid.......
Joey has shown he is not the mature one people think he is. Tony doesn't need anything.
manic 2

Westfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

In TRUTH JL is acting no diffent then SMOKE did at the same age. Trouble is no one on here can handle the truth. LMFAO
walkundertheinfl uence

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

It's not about what he did to Stewart, it's what he did to Hamlin.

That is - intentionally wrecked Hamlin and then gloated about it.
manic2

East Otis, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

walkundertheinfluence wrote:
It's not about what he did to Stewart, it's what he did to Hamlin.
That is - intentionally wrecked Hamlin and then gloated about it.
Denny started the whole mess banging into the back of JL car getting him lose.ANYONE that is a real race fan KNEW . What was going on between JL & DH was going to end in a wreck.Unfortunately it was DH who slapped the wall instead of JL. And I will not back down if it had been JL in the hospital people on here would be trashing Denny.
manic2

East Otis, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

JohnnyDeppFan2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Joey has shown he is not the mature one people think he is. Tony doesn't need anything.
Sorry to break the news . Tony does not have sponsorship for BOTH 39 & 14 car for the 2013 season. So the remark you made about not needing anything is very WRONG.
walkundertheinfl uence

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

manic2 wrote:
<quoted text> Denny started the whole mess banging into the back of JL car getting him lose.ANYONE that is a real race fan KNEW .
Did this happen before or after JLo drove him up into the wall, Mr. real race fan?
JohnnyDeppFan2

Pensacola, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

manic2 wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry to break the news . Tony does not have sponsorship for BOTH 39 & 14 car for the 2013 season. So the remark you made about not needing anything is very WRONG.
I was referring to a fine, you idiot
manic2

East Otis, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Did this happen before or after JLo drove him up into the wall, Mr. real race fan?
Just so you know I piss sitting on the toilet. Denny started banging into the back of JL car on lap 4. Again if it was JL put in the hospital you people would be bashing Denny.OK sweetie Pie?????It was good ole fashion RACING. More importantly ....... NO PENILTIES FOR ANYTHING IT TOOK PLACE DURING THE RACE OR AFTER . YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH
manic2

East Otis, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

JohnnyDeppFan2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I was referring to a fine, you idiot
OK Casey Anthony BABY KILLER.
walkundertheinfl uence

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

manic2 wrote:
<quoted text>Just so you know I piss sitting on the toilet. Denny started banging into the back of JL car on lap 4. Again if it was JL put in the hospital you people would be bashing Denny.OK sweetie Pie?????It was good ole fashion RACING. More importantly ....... NO PENILTIES FOR ANYTHING IT TOOK PLACE DURING THE RACE OR AFTER . YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH
The wreck happened on the last lap, not lap 4.

What race were you watching?
Snow

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

JohnnyDeppFan2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said Joey was mature.Nascar
punishes others for the Tony action he pulled.
manic2

East Otis, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
The wreck happened on the last lap, not lap 4.
What race were you watching?
I was watching the race DH was hurt in on the {{{LAST LAP}}} Sweetie Pie. WHAT race were YOU watching????????? If you need proof Nascar.com (Joe Gibbs Racing officials announced that driver Denny Hamlin suffered a L1 compression fracture during Sunday’s {{{last-lap}}} crash in the Auto Club 400 at Auto Club Speedway.)
manic2

East Otis, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

manic2 wrote:
<quoted text> OK Casey Anthony BABY KILLER.
FYI just so you know . I took the posters advice I copied & paste your Pro abortion remark on ANTI Abortion site . And I mean the ones that blow up abortion clinics. This could get FUN!!!!!
walkundertheinfl uence

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

manic2 wrote:
<quoted text> I was watching the race DH was hurt in on the {{{LAST LAP}}} Sweetie Pie. WHAT race were YOU watching????????? If you need proof Nascar.com (Joe Gibbs Racing officials announced that driver Denny Hamlin suffered a L1 compression fracture during Sunday’s {{{last-lap}}} crash in the Auto Club 400 at Auto Club Speedway.)
If you were watching the race you saw Hamlin give JLo room going into turn 3 on the last lap, then you saw JLo ride up the track and into Hamlin, wrecking them both.

So what was the point of YOU mentioning what went on on Lap 4?

Maybe you need to read these posts (especially yours) a little more carefully.

Or stop drinking.

Your choice
manic 2

East Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
If you were watching the race you saw Hamlin give JLo room going into turn 3 on the last lap, then you saw JLo ride up the track and into Hamlin, wrecking them both.
So what was the point of YOU mentioning what went on on Lap 4?
Maybe you need to read these posts (especially yours) a little more carefully.
Or stop drinking.
Your choice
Sorry I do not drink . More importantly you did not watch the race . Or you would have known the accident happened on the last lap.Again if it was JL in the hospital you would be bashing Denny. Many drivers have called in on SN and have explained the New car hits an air pocket When the cars R side by side. It causes the cars to take off. < I will even admit I didnt FKING understand a thing the were explaining. But look at it this way. Who knows what really happens in the race car but the men that drive them.And I also remeber Tony making the same remark about the new car during speed weeks .J/S
manic 2

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

manic 2 wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry I do not drink . More importantly you did not watch the race . Or you would have known the accident happened on the last lap.Again if it was JL in the hospital you would be bashing Denny. Many drivers have called in on SN and have explained the New car hits an air pocket When the cars R side by side. It causes the cars to take off. < I will even admit I didnt FKING understand a thing the were explaining. But look at it this way. Who knows what really happens in the race car but the men that drive them.And I also remeber Tony making the same remark about the new car during speed weeks .J/S
OOOPPPS double post . You R right not taking the time to fully read post. MY BAD I am busy working taking orders & getting them filled & sent out. What can I say its spring farmers need pts for planting season ( guess ut is true girls work is never done :) Plus playing with my ipad on here.
SteveSharer

Lombard, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Tony Stewart should not be assisting Indiana’s most infamous child killer through layers of charities…bad P.R.
Stewart has a foundation for disabled children that donates to a prison dog-training program called ICAN.
Search “ICAN”+”Tony Stewart Foundation”
ICAN and a wealthy funder have been secretly trying to get child killer Melinda Loveless released early from prison for years. No one knows who paid for her attorney.
Search “Melinda Loveless”+”attempt at release”

Melinda Loveless and three friends kidnapped, tortured for 10 hrs, than burned alive, 12-yr-old Shanda Sharer in 1992.
Search “Shanda Sharer”

Melinda is ICAN’s star inmate dog trainer, no way Stewart does not know about Melinda. ICAN’s mission statement says no violent inmates will be accepted into their program…especially murderers. So why is Melinda there?
Recently a well-funded propaganda video out of Charlotte N.C. was produced in favor of Melinda and ICAN.
Search “Charlie’s Scars”
What does a Indiana child killer have to do with Charlotte N.C.? ICAN, a prison program Tony Stewart is very active with. Stewart is from and resides in Indiana and his race team is located in Charlotte N.C.
coincidence?

Any connection between Charlie Petrizzo of Charlotte N.C., a x-Wachovia banking executive? I have read that Stewart assisted a friend with adopting 2 children. Petrizzo has 2 adopted girls. Charlie Petrizzo stars in the “Charlie’s Scars” video and Randy Davis of Charlotte N.C. produced it. Randy is friends with Sally Irvin of ICAN.

Also, Melinda’s fellow inmate and child killer Hope Rippey, an ICAN graduate, WAS released early from prison one year before Melinda’s attempt. Funding for her Attorney, Mark Small, who would later represent Melinda, is of suspicion. A phony person named Martha Adams who liked Hope and had no family or friends to leave her money too after she died, so she left it to Hope to hire an attorney. Just when Hope needed the cash!
Search “Hope Rippey”+”Early release”
95 Thunderbird

Cambridge, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Tony is the most talented Nascar driver, period. He also an a..hole.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of76
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••