NASCAR finish saved sluggish race

Nov 5, 2012 Full story: HeraldSun.com 7

BY JENNA FRYER AP Auto Racing Writer CHARLOTTE - Brad Keselowski held off Kyle Busch on one late restart, and Jimmie Johnson on another.

Full Story
UsetobeaBIGNasca rFan

Richmond, KY

#1 Nov 7, 2012
The problem with Nascar, is RICK HENDRICK AND GANG! People are tired of seeing the same old thing week after week. Hendrick is doing to Nascar the same thing Penske did to Indy Racing several years back. Fans are tired of Jimmie Johnson winning the championship year after boring year. When they changed the format for the championship, racing as the fans liked it was over. Go back to the original point system, let the drivers battle it out on the track and stop this stupid Chase idea. I use to go to as many races as I could 7 or 8 a year, the last 2 years I have gone to 0 races. I am tired of the same old crap HENDRICK cars in the top 10 every single race. Get Hendrick out of racing and maybe fans will once again return to the tracks and make Nascar number 1 again. But as long as HENDRICK is allowed to rule, I as well as many fans will not be attending or tuning in to watch the races.
acrim

Manhattan Beach, CA

#2 Nov 7, 2012
"Sluggish Race" is another term for BORING PARADE!!!! Just like the rest of the A$$CAR "parades".
hello 1

Columbus, OH

#3 Nov 7, 2012
yep, I am done this season, did not finish last week race,. will not be watching last 2 races. when the cheater gets out front , thats it. did anyone notice in vc how cheater knaus did something to inside of car then a crew member came over and reached inside & did something . they are cheaters and was covering up something while Jj doing interview. But Hendrick owns Nascar . they are his bitches !!! stands were half full
duh huh

United States

#4 Nov 7, 2012
How AWESOME was that finish @ Texas. The Top 2 drivers battlin' it out like it was the final race of the year. THAT'S RACING, PEOPLE! In the end Black Bart (Mr. Jimmie Johnson himself) came out on top. Even Mr. Chad Knaus got to wear the signature black cowboy hat & talked about how cool that finish was. Man, I can't wait for PHOENIX!!!
good grief

Columbus, OH

#5 Nov 7, 2012
my oh my, you do get around ,under different names. jj get a life. you are your biggest fan.ha ha
duh huh

Winchester, VA

#6 Nov 8, 2012
hello 1 wrote:
yep, I am done this season, did not finish last week race,. will not be watching last 2 races. when the cheater gets out front , thats it. did anyone notice in vc how cheater knaus did something to inside of car then a crew member came over and reached inside & did something . they are cheaters and was covering up something while Jj doing interview. But Hendrick owns Nascar . they are his bitches !!! stands were half full
Somebody, please, give this poor bitter ol' person a hug. Cuz he/she could really use one. Since you're in Ohio and OH was an Obama state, maybe the President would be willing to give ya' a hug. So, like JJ & the election you're just gonna have to grit your teeth and bare it the next four years. Hahaha
acrim

Manhattan Beach, CA

#7 Nov 9, 2012
"sluggish race"...you mean it was painfully boring, s usual.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NASCAR Busch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tony Stewart case goes to grand jury 36 min rayjr 1
Kevin Ward's No. 13 car races one last time Mon CatRod53 2
Fantasy NASCAR at Richmond 2014: Picks, Top Dri... Mon john 1
Tony Stewart on Atlanta entry list Sep 6 WWE 74
Tony Stewart roller coaster of emotions about n... Aug 31 Armadillo 17
Tony Stewart silence heightens roar of criticism Aug 26 Manic 2 39
Will Dale Earnhardt Jr. Finally Contend for a N... (Jan '14) Aug 25 Jr IQ 88 232
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

NASCAR Busch People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••