Trucks race boasts a wide-open field

Trucks race boasts a wide-open field

There are 12 comments on the San Bernardino Co. Sun story from Feb 23, 2007, titled Trucks race boasts a wide-open field. In it, San Bernardino Co. Sun reports that:

There is no real clear-cut favorite for tonight's San Bernardino County 200 NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series race at California Speedway.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at San Bernardino Co. Sun.

ricky

Fayetteville, NC

#1 Feb 23, 2007
nascar just @@@@@@ mark martin again that is one way to keep ford from wining a race.hornhead would be caring a a@@ beating
Steve

Guin, AL

#2 Feb 23, 2007
Perhaps I am a novice but being allowed to spin out the leader on a restart just ruins the whole race viewing experience.
tom thumb

Fayetteville, NC

#3 Feb 23, 2007
NASCAR IS A BUNCH OF REDNECK IT IS LOOKING LIKE THE IS FIX, MARK MARTIN WAS TAKING OUT IN THE TRUCK TONIGHT AND NASCAR DID NOTHING.

“"Racing Rules"”

Since: Dec 06

NHRA

#4 Feb 23, 2007
Steve wrote:
Perhaps I am a novice but being allowed to spin out the leader on a restart just ruins the whole race viewing experience.
omg,no your totally right dude!! Im so TICKED off right now!! Let me tell you...It was before the checkered/finish RESTART!! WAY BEFORE THE RESTART!! I think they should have black flagged right there for aggresive start before they crossed that restart line...and as you saw like i did,they did not even come close to that restart line when it all happened,shoot im still so pissed off i can barely type,sorry...but WTF?? Is nascar just making up rules as they go along??? Mark Martin did not even want to speak about it! If he doesn't want to talk ,man you know he is one mad man!!! I don't blame him! RAW FRICKIN DEAL AGAIN!!

“"Racing Rules"”

NHRA

#5 Feb 23, 2007
tom thumb wrote:
NASCAR IS A BUNCH OF REDNECK IT IS LOOKING LIKE THE IS FIX, MARK MARTIN WAS TAKING OUT IN THE TRUCK TONIGHT AND NASCAR DID NOTHING.
iM SO FRICKIN MAD DEAR,YOUR RIGHT!!!! They were not at the start line yet!!! They should have black flagged it for aggressive start,benson,shoot im so mad i cant even recall,Hornaday? Skinner? shoot im seeing red right now...If they had passed the restart line,then yeah ok,but they were so far in front of it,they should have flagged it!!! Lord have mercy,im pissed!
vstarclarclyde

Amelia, OH

#6 Feb 24, 2007
nascar is 4 for 4 on f***k -ups.

“"Racing Rules"”

NHRA

#8 Feb 24, 2007
missy boy wrote:
Will ole Mark need's to get the lead out his a$$ AND LEARN HOW TO RACE. wHAT A LAUGH, HE IS SO OVERATED, AND YOU ALL THINK HE IS SO OLD, BUT HE IS ONLY 41, AND NOTHING IN nASCAR FOR ALL HIS YEAR'S TO SHOW FOR IT, SO WAS EXPECTED THAT HE WOULD FLUB IT UP AS USUAL. hE NEED'S TO GO IN aRCA AND THEN CATCH UP TO THE BIG BOY'S OF NASCAR.hahahahahahahahahaha, oLE mARK, FAR TO OVERATED BY PEOPLE WHO BELIEVE'S IN SCREWING OTHER DRIVER'S TO GET HIS WAY, BUT HE WILL GET BACK WHAT HE GIVE'S, HE OUTTA BE A jOCKEY.
Hi Granny!lol

Since: Jan 07

Boonville, IN

#9 Feb 24, 2007
missy boy wrote:
Will ole Mark need's to get the lead out his a$$ AND LEARN HOW TO RACE. wHAT A LAUGH, HE IS SO OVERATED, AND YOU ALL THINK HE IS SO OLD, BUT HE IS ONLY 41, AND NOTHING IN nASCAR FOR ALL HIS YEAR'S TO SHOW FOR IT, SO WAS EXPECTED THAT HE WOULD FLUB IT UP AS USUAL. hE NEED'S TO GO IN aRCA AND THEN CATCH UP TO THE BIG BOY'S OF NASCAR.hahahahahahahahahaha, oLE mARK, FAR TO OVERATED BY PEOPLE WHO BELIEVE'S IN SCREWING OTHER DRIVER'S TO GET HIS WAY, BUT HE WILL GET BACK WHAT HE GIVE'S, HE OUTTA BE A jOCKEY.
Here is the second time I caught you giving Mark a false age. Get you facts straight or quit posting. If you can't post fact, your glass holds no water.

anderson 24

“Obama Express”

yes we can*health reform**

#10 Feb 24, 2007
true story bout mark he lost the race all by himself he needs to quit crying ........

Boonville, IN

#12 Feb 24, 2007
anderson 24 wrote:
true story bout mark he lost the race all by himself he needs to quit crying ........
Anderson 24...Here is a couple qoutes from Mark after the 500. Tell me where he is crying. I know you would expect him to cry, as your driver Jeff Gordon on a regular basis, but he is not Jeff Gordon. Let me know if I need to explain it to you.

Martin won't complain. It's not in him. He knows NASCAR has a policy in place to throw the caution when a wreck happens. He also knows that, at the end of the race, at the end of the day, he fought all the way to the start-finish line, and lost fair and square.

"You know, I've been racing for over 30 years, and I know one thing for sure. I'm real dumb. I do stupid stuff. So I sure as heck wasn't going to quit racing. I never thought twice about the prospect of the race going yellow. I could hope, because we were ahead at the time. Coming off the corner, I think we were still ahead."

"Nobody wants to hear a grown man cry, all right?" he said. "Their decision. They made a decision, and that's what we're going to live with. I'm not going to cry about it. This is what it is, and that's it. That's the end."

Boonville, IN

#13 Feb 24, 2007
missy boy wrote:
<quoted text>He is in his 40's and that is not old. And your glass hold's no respect and you are doing a good job of making you Martin fan's look real bad. What i do have stright is, Mark will cut throat on anyone to advance himself and you stop posting that Mark is even with Sr, or stop posting cause you know that's a lie. Sr. has nothing to do with this so keep him out of it , and how many championship's has Mark got in 19 year's with what is supposed to be the top team in nascar, that's right, NONE!!! So that mean's he ain't even close to Sr as far as racing goes, but dream on cause that's all you will get with Martin.
Cut throats? MB2 now GINN motorsports isn't even a top teir team. Mark gave them instant credibility. They are not a powerhouse as Roush was. Jack tried to keep Mark in that car for 2007 but Mark decided to move on. I am sorry, but between the two teams, he took a step backwards. He didn't cut throats to advance himself. He made Bobby Ginn look like a very smart man at Daytona.

Mark is even with Sr. The only racing that is truly equal is IROC. Exact same cars, motors, set-up. Mark is the all-time wins/championships leader in that equal series, followed 2nd by Sr. Granted Sr. time was cut short, but they are still very comparable.
Dirty Ernie

United States

#14 Feb 25, 2007
Your right, Sr. and Martin dont have much in common, Nascar has never handed a daytona 500 win to mark, kid yourself all you want, nascar has never taken points away from anyone else for something a driver himself didnt say. I dont know what Mark did to piss off nascar so bad but I will continue to follow anyone who thinks rubbing is racing is bullsh*t, something Sr. never learned. As far as a cut-throat driver, if Harvick had been racing anyone else left in that field that closely, he would have been spun out. I believe in clean racing and pit fights, nascar in my opinion is wrong in both areas.
missy boy wrote:
<quoted text>He is in his 40's and that is not old. And your glass hold's no respect and you are doing a good job of making you Martin fan's look real bad. What i do have stright is, Mark will cut throat on anyone to advance himself and you stop posting that Mark is even with Sr, or stop posting cause you know that's a lie. Sr. has nothing to do with this so keep him out of it , and how many championship's has Mark got in 19 year's with what is supposed to be the top team in nascar, that's right, NONE!!! So that mean's he ain't even close to Sr as far as racing goes, but dream on cause that's all you will get with Martin.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mike Skinner Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hornaday, Skinner take streaks to N.H. (Sep '09) Feb '12 LindaxxLove 2
News Ods Hosting Fund-Raiser for Gibbs (Jul '11) Jul '11 John 1
News NASCAR Crew Member Suspended (Jul '10) Jul '10 Everyone All Over 5
mike skinners barbed wire bracelet (Jul '07) Jun '10 Steve 4
News Karlhaus Realty sells Mike Skinner's Spruce Cre... (May '10) May '10 Pilot Bob 2
News Live from the racetrack (Oct '09) Feb '10 booyaa 9
News Skinner takes pole for NASCAR truck race (Sep '09) Sep '09 MISSU3 1
More from around the web