Karlhaus Realty sells Mike Skinner's Spruce Creek Fly-In Estate

May 6, 2010 Full story: www.sprucecreekjournal.com

Spruce Creek, FL - The Spruce Creek Fly-In mansion of famous NASCAR driver, Mike Skinner has been sold this Thursday May 6th. The 10,000 square-foot home is located directly on the Spruce Creek Golf Course and features front row views of the fairways. One of the salient features of the home was Skinner's "Man Cave", a separate two-story building that houses a custom hand-carved bar billiard room, sitting areas and a $300,000 private theatre that features surround sound and live motion seats complete with popcorn machine and decorations of a 1950's era luxury theatre. The custom residence also features a wine cellar room with bar and a heated pool and spa complete with custom rock waterfall, 4-car garage and other amenities.

Full Story
NASCAR Fan

Orlando, FL

#1 May 8, 2010
WOW, that's a Mansion!. I hear that John Travolta also used to live in Spruce Creek Fly-In. They actually have aircraft hangars atached to the homes!... see http://www.7fl6.com
Pilot Bob

Orlando, FL

#2 May 24, 2010
NASCAR Fan wrote:
WOW, that's a Mansion!. I hear that John Travolta also used to live in Spruce Creek Fly-In. They actually have aircraft hangars atached to the homes!... see http://www.7fl6.com
Yeah, Spruce Creek is quite a place. Travolta did live there for many years. Mark Martin also lives there and even Dale Earnhardt had a lot where he was going to build his hangar home.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mike Skinner Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hornaday, Skinner take streaks to N.H. (Sep '09) Feb '12 LindaxxLove 2
Ods Hosting Fund-Raiser for Gibbs (Jul '11) Jul '11 John 1
NASCAR Crew Member Suspended (Jul '10) Jul '10 Everyone All Over 5
mike skinners barbed wire bracelet (Jul '07) Jun '10 Steve 4
Live from the racetrack (Oct '09) Feb '10 booyaa 9
Skinner takes pole for NASCAR truck race (Sep '09) Sep '09 MISSU3 1
Mike Skinner wins chaotic Truck race at Gateway (Sep '09) Sep '09 The New Twenty 1
More from around the web