Kyle Busch wins fifth straight truck ...

Kyle Busch wins fifth straight truck race

There are 7 comments on the Alabama Live story from Nov 7, 2009, titled Kyle Busch wins fifth straight truck race. In it, Alabama Live reports that:

Kyle Busch takes a bow after winning Friday night at Texas Motor Speedway. Kyle Busch has entered 13 NASCAR Camping World Truck Series races this season and has won seven of them.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Alabama Live.

08malibu

Monroe, LA

#1 Nov 7, 2009
Way to go Kyle! Another fun race and 5 in a row-wow!
MISSU3

Fort Worth, TX

#2 Nov 7, 2009
60th win in NASCAR's 3 series. At this rate he's going to hit his goal of 200 wins before he's 30. Great Race Kyle! Buy Hornaday a box a kleenex and let him race for 2nd if he can catch and beat Kyle. I'm getting so tired of these cry baby drivers bitching and moaning because people actually RACE them hard. Put on your big boy pants, Ron or retire.

JohnnyDeppfan

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#3 Nov 7, 2009
Sounded like Crafton was whining, not Hornaday

Since: Nov 09

Tifton, GA

#4 Nov 7, 2009
MISSU3 wrote:
Put on your big boy pants, Ron or retire.
LMAO!! Thats funny right there, I dun care who ya are. XD

I'd love for somebody to beat 200 wins too.
Karissa

San Diego, CA

#5 Nov 7, 2009
Mean1

I think most NASCAR fans give Kyle his due when it comes to his driving. The kid can drive! The problem is his attitude. This Ricky Bobby either your first or last crap just doesn't cut it. There was a lot of whining when he didn't make the chase because he had four wins. Well, when he is winning, he's great, but when he has a car that is a top 10 at best, he usually tries to over drive it and ends up wrecking it, finishing in the bottom third. His missing the chase was his fault, and his fault only. Those blaming his crew chief are clueless.

With that being said, I think it is obvious that someone has had a talk with him. He has been much more gracious in defeat and has quit running his pouty ass to the hauler every time he doesn't win. You can't tell me he wants to win that much more than anyone else. Everyone out there wants to win, it's just that other deal with losing like adults, not like a child. BUT, he is getting better, and this can only be a good thing for him.

I know a lot of folks will try to liken his attitude to Dale Sr. Soory, that doesn't even BEGIN to fly. Yes, Senior had a huge will to win, but you NEVER saw him acting like an arse. Kyle is growing up and that can only be a good thing for NASCAR and himself, but the bridges he has burned along the way will make him a hated driver by many for a long time to come.

One final thing. Seriously, take a picture of Kyle Busch and hold it up to a picture of Pee Wee Herman!! Unbelievable
gmcman4x4

North Tonawanda, NY

#6 Nov 8, 2009
I think Kyle should chose which race he wants to stay in - trucks, nationwide, or sprint. Nascar should limit drivers to 1 series.
WWE NASCAR

Sandy Hook, CT

#7 Nov 8, 2009
gmcman4x4 wrote:
I think Kyle should chose which race he wants to stay in - trucks, nationwide, or sprint. Nascar should limit drivers to 1 series.
Not a bad idea. NASCAR should also kick any driver who doesn't finish in the top 20 down to Nationwide or trucks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mike MacKenzie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News As NASCAR Weekend Arrives, Final September Race... 11 hr The Phartz 4
News Kasey Kahne gets new NASCAR crew chief for fina... Tue HopePhartse 5
News With zero wins, Danica Patrick belongs in NASCA... Sep 15 SoPhartse 2
News Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Sep 7 Am pharts 12
News Earnhardt hoping for Darlington breakthrough in... Sep 3 Break phartes 7
News NASCAR at Darlington: Vegas odds, fantasy advic... Aug 31 AfterPharting 2
News James: Toyota on track to dominate NASCAR Cup S... Aug '17 WhyPhartz 2
More from around the web