CUP: New Crew Chief For Junior? Maybe...

CUP: New Crew Chief For Junior? Maybe After The Season

There are 95 comments on the Fox News story from Nov 16, 2010, titled CUP: New Crew Chief For Junior? Maybe After The Season. In it, Fox News reports that:

Dale Earnhardt Jr. doesn't want to think about personnel issues with his No. 88 team until after the season finale this week at Homestead-Miami Speedway .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox News.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#81 Nov 28, 2010
SWard wrote:
<quoted text> Thats why hes a crew chief..........duh
I don't think he is
much of a crew chief either. JMO
redrum

Pittsfield, MA

#82 Nov 29, 2010
SWard wrote:
<quoted text> Mr. Head, Guess you could drive it better yourself.........huh?????
Well you seem to be the expert and know it all so lets put your a$$ in the car and see what you can do. Hilton Head and myself would like a good laugh anyway.LOL.
Jim

Gilford, NH

#83 Nov 29, 2010
SWard wrote:
<quoted text>lets talk about Kylie Girl Busch. He got the award for tearing up the most racecars/trucks in one season.
Please provide a link which states KB received this award.
SWard wrote:
<quoted text>Mr Gibbs is gonna get tired of spending all they earn keeping a ride under Kylie Girls butt, some say he has already!
Who is "some"?
SWard wrote:
<quoted text>Just like Kylie Girl to go out in a blaze of glory..........git it?? Last race he burns one to the ground..........more than likely just for attention like the girl he is!!!!
There are so many inaccuracies, errors and false statements here I don't know where to start.
SWard

Long Beach, CA

#84 Nov 29, 2010
redrum wrote:
<quoted text> Well you seem to be the expert and know it all so lets put your a$$ in the car and see what you can do. Hilton Head and myself would like a good laugh anyway.LOL.
Why no, I am no kind of NASCAR driver, thats why Im a fan, I watch and hope my team can pull it off on this particular Sunday. I just like aggravating folks like you and Mr. Head, bet he got that name honestly. So, you boys can laugh at somebody else trying to do what NASCAR drivers do every week, why dont you try yourself.........I can hear it now, And theres a spin on turn 4....Oh its Mr. Head and redrum tryin to block Jr and he put them both in the wall, Mr. Head is on fire but wont stop his car to get out, redrum is in the pits getting his head tore off by the AMP crew, what a day at the track!!!!!!!!!!
redrum

Pittsfield, MA

#85 Nov 29, 2010
SWard wrote:
<quoted text> Why no, I am no kind of NASCAR driver, thats why Im a fan, I watch and hope my team can pull it off on this particular Sunday. I just like aggravating folks like you and Mr. Head, bet he got that name honestly. So, you boys can laugh at somebody else trying to do what NASCAR drivers do every week, why dont you try yourself.........I can hear it now, And theres a spin on turn 4....Oh its Mr. Head and redrum tryin to block Jr and he put them both in the wall, Mr. Head is on fire but wont stop his car to get out, redrum is in the pits getting his head tore off by the AMP crew, what a day at the track!!!!!!!!!!
OH ya and don't forget here comes SWard, His a$$ is on fire and he is asking someone to put it out with a gas can in the pits.DA.
SWard

Long Beach, CA

#86 Nov 29, 2010
Jim wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Who is "some"?
<quoted text>
There are so many inaccuracies, errors and false statements here I don't know where to start.
Sorry, no links, just reality.
SWard

Long Beach, CA

#87 Nov 29, 2010
redrum wrote:
<quoted text> OH ya and don't forget here comes SWard, His a$$ is on fire and he is asking someone to put it out with a gas can in the pits.DA.
Your good man, you got jokes. After seeing Fireballs wreck in 64 at Charlotte, I kinda get nervous when I see a racecar on fire. Even Kyles. Fireball Roberts crash was the worst Ive seen ever in all these years of going to the tracks and catching a race. I hope to never witness a crash like that again. Here is a book you need to read, you can get it at Amazon.com .....its title is NASCARs Hidden History, its authors are Johnny Wynn Lawrence, a former NASCAR regular back in the day, Keith and Janice Slack were his coauthors. Johnny tells a vivid description of how things were back then compared to today, he even talks about how the races were fixed to help one particular, popular driver win, it will blow your mind when you find out who it is!! Good book!!! get it and read it!!! Anyway, Im still a Jr. fan, I will be till the cows come home, I dont care what is said about his bad luck. I think the change of JJs pit crew at Homestead helped so maybe they can work it out. Shame Jr aint at DEI anymore, they seem to be makin good strides with their cars speed and handling. It has been posted that Dale Sr. cheated his way to 7 championships, it could be true, I dont know, get that book and make up your own mind about that, see ya dudes, look forward to arguing with you some more. Stagelights and Peacepipes..........SWard
Jim

Gilford, NH

#88 Nov 30, 2010
SWard wrote:
<quoted text> Sorry, no links, just reality.
Just as I thought, no substance behind your statements.

You keep flying off the handle and making false statements about KB and I'll keep providing the truth about Jr.

BTW, I know the truth is something you're unable to handle.
SWard

Long Beach, CA

#89 Nov 30, 2010
Jim wrote:
<quoted text>
Just as I thought, no substance behind your statements.
You keep flying off the handle and making false statements about KB and I'll keep providing the truth about Jr.
BTW, I know the truth is something you're unable to handle.
Just what did I say false Jimbo, Kylie Girl did wreck more stuff than anybody. seems like to me your the cat that cant handle the truth........Jimbo

“Just quit jr.”

Since: Aug 09

WVU

#90 Nov 30, 2010
What is all the talk about Kyle's Girl??? At least is seen in public with a pretty lady!!! Or am I missing something with the Kylie Girl statement??? Did KB win any races this year, or championships?? Or did jr win everything again.
Jim

Gilford, NH

#91 Nov 30, 2010
SWard wrote:
<quoted text> Just what did I say false Jimbo, Kylie Girl did wreck more stuff than anybody. seems like to me your the cat that cant handle the truth........Jimbo
You stated;

"He got the award for tearing up the most racecars/trucks in one season".

I asked you;

So what is false?

No link to provide proof of your comment equals false statement.

Seems to me you're a cat that doesn't know what the truth is.
You get over it

Katy, TX

#92 Nov 30, 2010
3TOES wrote:
What is all the talk about Kyle's Girl??? At least is seen in public with a pretty lady!!! Or am I missing something with the Kylie Girl statement??? Did KB win any races this year, or championships?? Or did jr win everything again.
You'll have to get with SWard on that, let him give you the list of JR's wins this season.

Rumor has it that Kyle won a few races, in the trucks, in Nationwide and in Sprint cup...one time he even won all three in one weekend. Cool, huh?

But that ain't nothing compared to JR's accomplishments for the season. And, I saw JR at the track with a pretty girl too, oh wait, never mind...that was just his sister and she wasn't that pretty after all.
Hilton Head

Frisco, TX

#93 Nov 30, 2010
Kyle will be at the awards ceremony this year. Tune in to hear about his many accomplishments this season. Junior may be there too if they need help at valet parking.
You get over it

Katy, TX

#94 Dec 1, 2010
Hilton Head wrote:
Kyle will be at the awards ceremony this year. Tune in to hear about his many accomplishments this season. Junior may be there too if they need help at valet parking.
The way JR drives, I wouldn't even let him park my car.

“Just quit jr.”

Since: Aug 09

WVU

#95 Dec 1, 2010
I wonder what new gimmick NASCAR will come up with at the awards to hoist jr into the forefront, they can't let JJ steal the show with his 5 IN A ROW against 35 full time teams and not getting the "Preferred Pit Stall" that old man earnhardt had for many of his cups. How many full time teams did Petty and earnhardt have to beat to win their cups??? Look it up, it may just surprise you. Hang in there earnhardt fans, jr will be the favorite to win Daytona and the cup AGAIN this year.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mike Garvey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sporting Newsa 60 Most Beautiful People: No. 26... (Feb '09) Nov '14 Crystal from Surry 8
News Brienne Davis -- Most current Information (Apr '08) Apr '14 bisdead 18
News Edwards on crutches with broken foot but plans ... (Sep '09) Apr '13 hello 6
News NASCAR puts list of banned substances in rules (Jan '10) Jul '12 James postick 5
News Tandem drafting not what it's cracked up to be (Apr '11) Apr '12 Ezra D 5
News NASCAR: Robert Pressley anxious for Kingsport S... (Feb '12) Feb '12 Tim Abernathy 1
News NASCAR Star Kyle Busch And Dawsonville's Chase ... (Feb '12) Feb '12 Rabman 2
More from around the web