Hendrick: Changes not Earnhardt driven

Hendrick: Changes not Earnhardt driven

There are 97 comments on the Asheville Citizen-Times story from Nov 25, 2010, titled Hendrick: Changes not Earnhardt driven. In it, Asheville Citizen-Times reports that:

The ongoing struggles of Dale Earnhardt Jr. were not the sole reason for the sweeping changes made at Hendrick Motorsports.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Asheville Citizen-Times.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
SWard

Long Beach, CA

#1 Nov 25, 2010
Whatever it takes to get the 88, 24, and 5 car competitive. Three top of the class drivers not producing results better than they have makes me wonder is it all their fault or is there something amiss in the Hendrick organization altogether. We know all three drivers are winners and champions either in Cup or Nationwide, they have the proven skills, just somethings missing keeping them from wins and runs for the ring. Im glad to see Mr. Hendrick making changes, at least we know he is aware of a problem. Just hope he can fix it!!!!
barr

Temperance, MI

#2 Nov 25, 2010
Not Earnhart driven. Oh really!
How can you say Hendrick has a problem? One of his drivers has won 5 times in a row and has been in the top 5 for like 10 years. He has one great driver, one that was great, one that was good,and one that was never anything.
You get over it

Katy, TX

#3 Nov 25, 2010
barr wrote:
How can you say Hendrick has a problem? One of his drivers has won 5 times in a row and has been in the top 5 for like 10 years. He has one great driver, one that was great, one that was good,and one that was never anything.
...that last one (88) just stinks, is all!

And all the King's horses and all the King's men, can't help Junior get it together.
Lisaaa

Redford, MI

#4 Nov 25, 2010
Dale Earnhardt Jr is the MOST OVERRATED driver ever. The only reason he is in NASCAR is because of his last name.
george

White House, TN

#5 Nov 25, 2010
dale jr. is getting "pushed" to the back of the pack. hendrick does need to make some changes, somewhere, treat all drivers equal.......
SWard

Long Beach, CA

#6 Nov 26, 2010
And what a powerful last name it is!!!!
HOTTIP

Orlando, FL

#7 Nov 27, 2010
Everyone gets what they want...Jeff gets a new crew chief...Jr gets a new crew chief...Mark gets punished for not stepping aside for Kasey Kane. Jeff gets out of JJ's shop...You see every one wins! sort of
WWE NASCAR

Trumbull, CT

#8 Nov 28, 2010
“This was not a Dale Earnhardt — not a move that we made, this major of a move, because of Dale or his situation,” Hendrick said Wednesday

Rick Hendrick is lying again!
SWard

Long Beach, CA

#9 Nov 28, 2010
WWE NASCAR wrote:
“This was not a Dale Earnhardt — not a move that we made, this major of a move, because of Dale or his situation,” Hendrick said Wednesday
Rick Hendrick is lying again!
Excuse me Mister Fake Wrestling Watcher, but Mr Hendrick is as an honorable man. He does not make a practice of lying. He is not known for being deceptive in any way and is respected by many many folks that know him. Calling a man such as Mr. Hendrick a lyer is just silly..........like the circus of WWE.
SWard

Long Beach, CA

#10 Nov 28, 2010
Lisaaa wrote:
Dale Earnhardt Jr is the MOST OVERRATED driver ever. The only reason he is in NASCAR is because of his last name.
Wow, I guess you forget that Jr. is a Daytona 500 winner, and a Nationwide champ, his last name didnt win that he did!!! Its just like infidels to spout off about things they know nothing about!! Earnhardt IS a powerful name, glad you at least understand that Lisaaa..........Im sure each a in your name has a meaning of something!!!!
SWard

Long Beach, CA

#11 Nov 28, 2010
barr wrote:
Its spelled EARNHARDT and Hendrick has 4 great drivers not just one..........you were so miss informed I felt pity for you and thought I would help, dont you wish you had finished school now?
X Jr Fan

Cleveland, TN

#12 Nov 28, 2010
SWard wrote:
<quoted text> Excuse me Mister Fake Wrestling Watcher, but Mr Hendrick is as an honorable man. He does not make a practice of lying. He is not known for being deceptive in any way and is respected by many many folks that know him. Calling a man such as Mr. Hendrick a lyer is just silly..........like the circus of WWE.
you tell him SWard... Hendrick is a honorable man. he was a innocent man when he was sent to prison for mail fraud.
You get over it

Katy, TX

#13 Nov 28, 2010
SWard wrote:
<quoted text> Its spelled EARNHARDT and Hendrick has 4 great drivers not just one..........you were so miss informed I felt pity for you and thought I would help, dont you wish you had finished school now?
No, Hendrick has 3 great drivers and one whose Daddy was a great driver but that talent clearly skipped a generation.
SWard

Long Beach, CA

#14 Nov 28, 2010
You get over it wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Hendrick has 3 great drivers and one whose Daddy was a great driver but that talent clearly skipped a generation.
It takes a fair amount of talent to win the Daytona 500 and to have Nationwide championships, Jr. has done both. You guys can talk all the trash you want, I stand by my favorite just like you. As a matter of fact, who is your driver? Lets rag on him a while, lets talk about his failures and screw-ups. Lets say everything we can find negative about his sorry tookus, who ever he is........or are you ashamed because he aint runnin at the top of the class either......or will you say.....its JJ just to cover your butt, cause right now , JJs the best!!! You get over it pal, oh I get it, your a Kylie Girl Busch fan, you know the guy thats wrecked more racecars than Carters got pills, thats a real talent, wreckin cars......and trucks..........cmon man lets talk trash about your driver........who is he???
SWard

Long Beach, CA

#15 Nov 28, 2010
X Jr Fan wrote:
<quoted text>you tell him SWard... Hendrick is a honorable man. he was a innocent man when he was sent to prison for mail fraud.
I said he is honorable.........not perfect........unless your perfect you shouldnt throw stones!! Mr Hendrick is regarded as a very fine man by all in NASCAR!!
resident

Pittsfield, MA

#16 Nov 28, 2010
SWard wrote:
And what a powerful last name it is!!!!
Don't mean shit when you put Richard Petty next to it.
resident

Pittsfield, MA

#17 Nov 28, 2010
george wrote:
dale jr. is getting "pushed" to the back of the pack. hendrick does need to make some changes, somewhere, treat all drivers equal.......
Hendricks did, And Jr still can only catch 20th or so. Face it Jr sucks.
redrum

Pittsfield, MA

#18 Nov 28, 2010
P.S.my posts wrong name,not resident, my bad.
WWE NASCAR

Trumbull, CT

#19 Nov 28, 2010
SWard wrote:
<quoted text> It takes a fair amount of talent to win the Daytona 500 and to have Nationwide championships, Jr. has done both.
It doesn't take that much talent when NASCAR lets Jr run illegal equipment that the other drivers don't. Jr Earnhardt is a fraud!
SWard

Long Beach, CA

#20 Nov 28, 2010
WWE NASCAR wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't take that much talent when NASCAR lets Jr run illegal equipment that the other drivers don't. Jr Earnhardt is a fraud!
Illegal eqipment?????? Where did that come from??????? Looks like he would win more if he runs.........illegal equipment!!!! Dude your way off base, the reason a race team would cheat is to get an upper hand to win, so, I guess that, what we can say now, is Jrs team is the worst cheaters, cause unfortunatly he hasnt been winning. If thats all ya got Fake Wresting Watcher then you need to get up to speed on your NASCAR current events or be quiet on this forum!!!.......illegal equipment.........thats hilarious..........you got jokes man.....thats good!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mike Garvey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sporting Newsa 60 Most Beautiful People: No. 26... (Feb '09) Nov '14 Crystal from Surry 8
News Brienne Davis -- Most current Information (Apr '08) Apr '14 bisdead 18
News Edwards on crutches with broken foot but plans ... (Sep '09) Apr '13 hello 6
News NASCAR puts list of banned substances in rules (Jan '10) Jul '12 James postick 5
News Tandem drafting not what it's cracked up to be (Apr '11) Apr '12 Ezra D 5
News NASCAR: Robert Pressley anxious for Kingsport S... (Feb '12) Feb '12 Tim Abernathy 1
News NASCAR Star Kyle Busch And Dawsonville's Chase ... (Feb '12) Feb '12 Rabman 2
More from around the web