Dale Earnhardt Jr. has long day Friday, will start 31st at Phoenix

There are 20 comments on the Nov 12, 2010, Scene Daily story titled Dale Earnhardt Jr. has long day Friday, will start 31st at Phoenix. In it, Scene Daily reports that:

Dale Earnhardt Jr. will start 31st in Sunday's Kobalt Tools 500. Ivan Veldhuizen NASCAR Illustrated AVONDALE, Ariz.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Scene Daily.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
X Jr Fan

Cleveland, TN

#1 Nov 13, 2010
what's so unusual about him starting 31st?

Since: Nov 09

United States

#2 Nov 13, 2010
X Jr Fan wrote:
What did you expect? There's about 16 million not-too-bright individuals out there, clamoring for every tidbit of Jr news they can get. If there was a web cam on his sock drawer, it would get nearly as many hits as Google.
You get over it

Katy, TX

#3 Nov 13, 2010
X Jr Fan wrote:
Hey...take it easy on our Junebug. He had a long day and he had to stay awake (and sober) the whole time.
Snow

Waveland, IN

#4 Nov 13, 2010
Wonder what happened to all the fast cars in practice this morning? The drivers must not be awake and sober yet even our first 3 running for the championship seems to be in slow gear..

Since: Oct 10

Reno, NV

#5 Nov 13, 2010
X Jr Fan wrote:
Question for ya. How long before HMS sez austa la bye bye junior....err mid pack driver, race after race after race.??
Millions spent with zip for return from Dale Jr.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#6 Nov 13, 2010
Harrison Freebird II wrote:
<quoted text>Question for ya. How long before HMS sez austa la bye bye junior....err mid pack driver, race after race after race.??
Millions spent with zip for return from Dale Jr.
Instead of ragging on Jr, Worry about The Biff.

Since: Oct 10

Reno, NV

#7 Nov 13, 2010
JohnnyDeppfan2 wrote:
<quoted text>

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#8 Nov 13, 2010
Harrison Freebird II wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Xn3sDHVsFUsXX
Very Classy.
Not the story

San Antonio, TX

#9 Nov 13, 2010
Talk up your boring driver instead of talking down about THE MOST POPULAR DRIVER IN NASCAR.
Not the story

San Antonio, TX

#10 Nov 13, 2010
JohnnyDeppfan2 wrote:
<quoted text>
For as well as Biff does he's the most boring, bland and ignored driver. No one notices his vanilla but.
Not the story

San Antonio, TX

#11 Nov 13, 2010
X Jr Fan wrote:
dumbass
Not the story

San Antonio, TX

#12 Nov 13, 2010
JrNationMakesMeLaugh wrote:
<quoted text>What did you expect? There's about 16 million not-too-bright individuals out there, clamoring for every tidbit of Jr news they can get. If there was a web cam on his sock drawer, it would get nearly as many hits as Google.
You posted one hour later but are still the same dumbass. Check please
WWE CRASHCAR 2010

Trumbull, CT

#13 Nov 14, 2010
"Earnhardt Jr. is coming off a long weekend at Texas, where he started 22nd and finished 25th"

"Dale Earnhardt Jr. has long day Friday, will start 31st at Phoenix"

All work and no play is not good for Jr; sounds like an excuse brewing for todays race.
Snow

Waveland, IN

#14 Nov 14, 2010
JohnnyDeppfan2 wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go the Biff being sponsored last week by the Red cross.
Why is he taking that money when they are begging all the time for
donations? I gave a hefty donation but was never told it would be going to nascar. My Indy friends are mad as hell doubt if they get many more donations around here.
Jim

Goffstown, NH

#15 Nov 15, 2010
Not the story wrote:
<quoted text>For as well as Biff does he's the most boring, bland and ignored driver. No one notices his vanilla but.
Since you're talking about GB, it looks like you noticed him.
Jim

Goffstown, NH

#16 Nov 15, 2010
Snow wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go the Biff being sponsored last week by the Red cross.
Why is he taking that money when they are begging all the time for
donations? I gave a hefty donation but was never told it would be going to nascar. My Indy friends are mad as hell doubt if they get many more donations around here.
You forgot to mention that our tax money is being used to sponsor Jr.

How do you "Indy friends" feel about that?

Talk about a waste!

You say that you were never told your donation was going to NASCAR, but did you ask?
Snow

Waveland, IN

#17 Nov 15, 2010
Jim wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot to mention that our tax money is being used to sponsor Jr.
How do you "Indy friends" feel about that?
Talk about a waste!
You say that you were never told your donation was going to NASCAR, but did you ask?
I have ask now but they already got my money. I was a few
months late and lot's of dollars short.
I have not heard the National Guard begging around here but Red cross Begs weekly....I guess I would not be so unhappy about it
if they would stop begging constantly.
You get over it

Katy, TX

#18 Nov 15, 2010
Snow wrote:
<quoted text>I have ask now but they already got my money. I was a few
months late and lot's of dollars short.
I have not heard the National Guard begging around here but Red cross Begs weekly....I guess I would not be so unhappy about it
if they would stop begging constantly.
The National Guard doesn't have to beg, the money that supports them is taken by force, it's called taxation. The government doesn't beg, it threatens. The fact that our tax dollars are being wasted sponsoring race teams is just another waste of our tax dollars. I like NASCAR, but there are plenty of private sectors out there and our tax dollars can be better spent.

“Just quit jr.”

Since: Aug 09

WVU

#19 Nov 16, 2010
As long as jr is involved with ANYTHING, then it alright. If jr had the red cross on his 88, then it would be the greatest thing since sliced bread!!!! All Hail jr.!!!!
Snow

Waveland, IN

#20 Nov 16, 2010
3TOES wrote:
As long as jr is involved with ANYTHING, then it alright. If jr had the red cross on his 88, then it would be the greatest thing since sliced bread!!!! All Hail jr.!!!!
It would not be great with me as long as they keep begging. What's
next the Salvation Army and Goodwill.?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mike Garvey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sporting Newsa 60 Most Beautiful People: No. 26... (Feb '09) Nov '14 Crystal from Surry 8
News Brienne Davis -- Most current Information (Apr '08) Apr '14 bisdead 18
News Edwards on crutches with broken foot but plans ... (Sep '09) Apr '13 hello 6
News NASCAR puts list of banned substances in rules (Jan '10) Jul '12 James postick 5
News Tandem drafting not what it's cracked up to be (Apr '11) Apr '12 Ezra D 5
News NASCAR: Robert Pressley anxious for Kingsport S... (Feb '12) Feb '12 Tim Abernathy 1
News NASCAR Star Kyle Busch And Dawsonville's Chase ... (Feb '12) Feb '12 Rabman 2
More from around the web