NASCAR'S Top 10 Women of Influence

Mar 16, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CANOE

Although NASACR is seen as a male-dominated sport many women play very influential roles.

Comments
1 - 6 of 6 Comments Last updated Mar 21, 2011
Ford Man

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2011

There were several Sundays that I would show up at a bar and see a group of 8 white trash girls called Jr's Girls sitting in a row each in a Dale Jr/Budweiser shirt. Each of them with a mug of Budweiser and chain smoking away. I even saw them at Texas Motor Speedway once with their two Tahoes and 2 pop up trailers. My travel trailer was next to theirs and they hated it because I told them that I hung USG sheetrock with DeWalt power tools and ate Arby's for lunch every day and proudly drove a Ford...It really ticked them off when I reminded them Matt Kenseth defeated Dale Jr for rookie of the year and already had a championship.
WWE CRASHCAR 2011

Florham Park, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2011

Ford Man wrote:
There were several Sundays that I would show up at a bar and see a group of 8 white trash girls called Jr's Girls sitting in a row each in a Dale Jr/Budweiser shirt. Each of them with a mug of Budweiser and chain smoking away. I even saw them at Texas Motor Speedway once with their two Tahoes and 2 pop up trailers. My travel trailer was next to theirs and they hated it because I told them that I hung USG sheetrock with DeWalt power tools and ate Arby's for lunch every day and proudly drove a Ford...It really ticked them off when I reminded them Matt Kenseth defeated Dale Jr for rookie of the year and already had a championship.
They all loved Teresa Earnhardt, and thought she was beautiful, classy, and the most brilliant business woman in the world.
Ford Man

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2011

WWE CRASHCAR 2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
They all loved Teresa Earnhardt, and thought she was beautiful, classy, and the most brilliant business woman in the world.
That is One Ugly B*tch. Stupid too...Leting Jr get away was the dumbest thing she ever did. Now without the face of Nascar, she lost a lot of money. I haven't seen them girls since Jr left DEI, so I wonder if it was too much. Don't know if it was that he was now a teammate of Jeff Gordon and Jimmie Johnson or if it was the fact that Rick Hendrick would not allow Budweiser to be his sponsor. Maybe they just all "grew up" and went their separate ways and the days of the Tahoes, pop up trailers, Dale Jr in the #8 Budweiser Chevrolet are over. I"m sure they still have their Wranglers, Budweiser, and smokes.

“To contract new debts...”

Since: Apr 08

is not the way to pay old ones

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2011

4. DELANA HARVICK

Co-owner of Kevin Harvick Incorporated. She is much more than the wife of NASCAR star Kevin Harvick. She runs the family race team.

And she looks great in a fire suit!
Ms Motorsports

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2011

Ford Man wrote:
I think I was one of them...I'm pretty much the only one left. When Jr left DEI and joined Hendrick it was an eyeopener for us. I'm pretty much the only one that still goes to the races when they come to town and still watch the cable races at the bar. I still drink by Bud and smoke like a freight train and enjoy motorsports...I just don't get attached to drivers anymore. I have all my Bud/Jr gear in a Bud/Jr duffle bag under my bed in my trailer as my way of putting the past away.
There were actually 6 of us that consistantly hung out. Others came and went from our clique. Once the #8 Budweiser Chevrolet was a thing of the past, we pretty much parted ways. Some got married, some got pregnant, and some moved away for better jobs. I'm pretty much the only one that hasn't changed.
Jr mowed them low

Trumbull, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2011

Ms Motorsports wrote:
<quoted text>
I think I was one of them...I'm pretty much the only one left. When Jr left DEI and joined Hendrick it was an eyeopener for us. I'm pretty much the only one that still goes to the races when they come to town and still watch the cable races at the bar. I still drink by Bud and smoke like a freight train and enjoy motorsports...I just don't get attached to drivers anymore. I have all my Bud/Jr gear in a Bud/Jr duffle bag under my bed in my trailer as my way of putting the past away.
There were actually 6 of us that consistantly hung out. Others came and went from our clique. Once the #8 Budweiser Chevrolet was a thing of the past, we pretty much parted ways. Some got married, some got pregnant, and some moved away for better jobs. I'm pretty much the only one that hasn't changed.
Was Jr responsible for knocking up any of the Bud girls?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Mike Garvey Discussions

Search the Mike Garvey Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Brienne Davis -- Most current Information (Apr '08) Apr '14 bisdead 18
Edwards on crutches with broken foot but plans ... (Sep '09) Apr '13 hello 6
NASCAR puts list of banned substances in rules (Jan '10) Jul '12 James postick 5
Tandem drafting not what it's cracked up to be (Apr '11) Apr '12 Ezra D 5
NASCAR: Robert Pressley anxious for Kingsport S... (Feb '12) Feb '12 Tim Abernathy 1
NASCAR Star Kyle Busch And Dawsonville's Chase ... (Feb '12) Feb '12 Rabman 2
Devin Jones Starting To Shine In Late Models (Jul '09) Jan '12 Rick 2
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••