Ray Evernham says Dale Earnhardt Jr. needs to commit to giving better ...

Aug 24, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Scene Daily

Dale Earnhardt Jr. has struggled for the second consecutive year at Hendrick Motorsports.

Comments
81 - 93 of 93 Comments Last updated Oct 31, 2011
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Wang

Raleigh, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2010

Judged:

alpinedigital wrote:
<quoted text>
he like me, friend - see big picture. easy find proper context and logic when it right before eyes
Herro AP
The Fat and the Furious

Sterling Heights, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2010

Wang wrote:
<quoted text>
Hohoho, you have quite the infrated ego.
Ancient plovelb say: "The ego is who you think you shourd be, the sour is who you ale."
I do indeed Wang, I do indeed. If you have it flaunt it, that's the only ancient proverb I need to hear about. Obviously I have it all, so why not share it with the unfortunate souls who can only dream. You're very welcome.
annie

Port Republic, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2010

Judged:

Booo Joonyer wrote:
Who cares what anyone said, did, will do or is thinking about doing? The FACT is that joooonyer is an overrated, worthless, crybaby that has won 1 race in over three years and has been in cup 11 seasons and has never come close to winning a championship and never will win a cup championship. All the dumbfluck nation can try to bash anyone who speaks the truth, prepares the track, sets up the car, builds the engines, manufactures every part on the car, god and everyone else, but the fact still remains, jooonyer has proven HIMSELF to be a back marker that falls out of the seat every week with 20 laps to go.
Arn't you the brilliant orator and thinkers about Dale Jr fans! It is ironic that you think Dale Jr fans will not continue to support Dale Jr! Are you such a messianic figure that you can control Dale Jr fans I think not! Dale Jr fans will support Dale Jr win or lose! So just keep dreaming we are not going anywhere
Voice of Reality

Petersburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2010

Judged:

annie wrote:
<quoted text>
Arn't you the brilliant orator and thinkers about Dale Jr fans! It is ironic that you think Dale Jr fans will not continue to support Dale Jr! Are you such a messianic figure that you can control Dale Jr fans I think not! Dale Jr fans will support Dale Jr win or lose! So just keep dreaming we are not going anywhere
I have not heard such blind loyalty to anybody since a little Kool Aid party in Guyana.
annie

Port Republic, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2010

Judged:

Voice of Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
I have not heard such blind loyalty to anybody since a little Kool Aid party in Guyana.
Did you see him Sunday, he was the power player of the week on Chris Wallace program, He was so handsome!
Voice of Reality

Petersburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2010

Judged:

annie wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you see him Sunday, he was the power player of the week on Chris Wallace program, He was so handsome!
Hell, Joonyer is so slow that you can see through the drivers safety net and see what he looks like.

I always thought that Joonyer would make a better drag racer, at least at the end of every race he could finish no worse than second.
annie

Port Republic, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2010

Judged:

Voice of Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell, Joonyer is so slow that you can see through the drivers safety net and see what he looks like.
I always thought that Joonyer would make a better drag racer, at least at the end of every race he could finish no worse than second.
You must get out of the kool-aid, it seems to be effecting your judgment.

Since: Nov 09

Saskatoon, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2011

Judged:

ryan gates wrote:
DALE EARNHARDT was a good husband and a farther to his son DALE EARNHARDT JR. and his daughters Taylor Nicole Earnhardt, Kelley KING they are happy for their dad all of his kids and they will never forget him and niether will his fans.
He was a good farther?
95 Thunderbird

London, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2011

Judged:

Good Farther????
How about Kerry? Was old man Dale, good for him? If Dale was such a good and caring Daddy, why did he leave two of his wives with young children? Why did dear old Daddy Dale send Jr. off to reform school at about the time he married wife number 3?
Sounds like the best Dad in the world to me......
WWE CRASHCAR 2011

Trumbull, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2011

Judged:

JrNationMakesMeLaugh wrote:
<quoted text>He was a good farther?
That's correct. Old Dale's paternal philosophy was the farther the better.

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2011

Judged:

95 Thunderbird wrote:
Good Farther????
How about Kerry? Was old man Dale, good for him? If Dale was such a good and caring Daddy, why did he leave two of his wives with young children? Why did dear old Daddy Dale send Jr. off to reform school at about the time he married wife number 3?
Sounds like the best Dad in the world to me......
The same reason ole Ray left his wife and sick son to be with his mistress who had already wrecked one home. She could not drive so she slept her way to getting her a man almost old enough to be her daddy, Earnhardt is not the only driver you can call a good Farther.
95 Thunderbird

Kitchener, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2011

snow wrote:
<quoted text> The same reason ole Ray left his wife and sick son to be with his mistress who had already wrecked one home. She could not drive so she slept her way to getting her a man almost old enough to be her daddy, Earnhardt is not the only driver you can call a good Farther.
I'm not defending Ray but "who's" home was already wrecked by Betty Crocker?
95 Thunderbird

Kitchener, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2011

snow wrote:
<quoted text> The same reason ole Ray left his wife and sick son to be with his mistress who had already wrecked one home. She could not drive so she slept her way to getting her a man almost old enough to be her daddy, Earnhardt is not the only driver you can call a good Farther.
And what makes you think Dale Earnhart Jr. can drive???

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Mike Garvey Discussions

Search the Mike Garvey Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Brienne Davis -- Most current Information (Apr '08) Apr '14 bisdead 18
Edwards on crutches with broken foot but plans ... (Sep '09) Apr '13 hello 6
NASCAR puts list of banned substances in rules (Jan '10) Jul '12 James postick 5
Tandem drafting not what it's cracked up to be (Apr '11) Apr '12 Ezra D 5
NASCAR: Robert Pressley anxious for Kingsport S... (Feb '12) Feb '12 Tim Abernathy 1
NASCAR Star Kyle Busch And Dawsonville's Chase ... (Feb '12) Feb '12 Rabman 2
Devin Jones Starting To Shine In Late Models (Jul '09) Jan '12 Rick 2
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••