Ray Evernham says Dale Earnhardt Jr. needs to commit to giving better ...

Aug 24, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Scene Daily

Dale Earnhardt Jr. has struggled for the second consecutive year at Hendrick Motorsports.

Comments
21 - 40 of 93 Comments Last updated Oct 31, 2011
annie

Harrisonburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2010

Judged:

WWE CRASHCAR 2010 wrote:
<quoted text>
Kyle the new and improved Intimidator!
In your dreams, PeeWee Herman will never be the Intimidator!

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2010

Judged:

annie wrote:
<quoted text>
Kyle Bush will NEVER NEVER NEVER be the man Dale Sr was, Dale Sr could never have been stupid enough to say I dumped him! Kyle is nothing but a spoiled brat! Pay back is coming can't wait
His attitude stinks sometimes but he is a damn good driver and even you can't deny that.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2010

Judged:

annie wrote:
<quoted text>
Enough with the Pee Wee Herman crap. Grow up.

“Just quit jr.”

Since: Aug 09

WVU

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2010

Judged:

annie wrote:
<quoted text>
Kyle Bush will NEVER NEVER NEVER be the man Dale Sr was, Dale Sr could never have been stupid enough to say I dumped him! Kyle is nothing but a spoiled brat! Pay back is coming can't wait
You are right, Kyle could never be the 3 time marriage expert that Sr was. AND you are right, sr. never would have said "Dumped", he used the phrase "rattle their cage" instead.

“Just quit jr.”

WVU

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2010

Judged:

annie wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right, Kyle will never be the expert man on 3 marriages that Sr. was, AND you again are correct about using the phrase "dumped",'ol sr like using "rattle their cage" instead. At least Kyle is a stand up guy and stands behind his actions, unlike jr who like to "dump" blame elsewhere.

“Just quit jr.”

WVU

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2010

Sorry 'bout the double posts.....haven't got booted in a long, long time and just forgot about the delay.
Bob R

Katy, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2010

Judged:

annie wrote:
<quoted text>
Dale Jr is nothing but a spoiled brat.

Dale Sr was not such a great man, he had babies all over the place with at least three different women. And...

Kyle is already better'n Dale Sr on the track. Dale Sr never won three races in three series in one weekend. Like him or not, Kyle is one hell of a racer.
Bob R

Katy, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2010

Judged:

annie wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right, Kyle is better than the Intimidator ever dreamed of being. And Kyle is smart enough to wear use the safety equipment. Dale Sr was too stupid to save his own life.
Wang

Raleigh, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2010

annie wrote:
<quoted text>
Youl comment legalding what Dare Sl. say/not say wolly Wang that you learry tetteling on edge of comprete mentar corrapse.
annie

Harrisonburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2010

Judged:

JohnnyDeppfan2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Enough with the Pee Wee Herman crap. Grow up.
You have picked a fight with a lot of the people that post here,
no thanks I am not interested! Can't help it if KB looks so much like Pee Wee Herman!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2010

Judged:

annie wrote:
<quoted text>
no thanks I am not interested! Can't help it if KB looks so much like Pee Wee Herman!
Looks like Wang was wrong. You are Insane.
You get over it

Katy, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2010

Judged:

annie wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe it's PeeWee Herman that looks like Kyle?

Truth is, it makes you look immature.
NotImmatureIfTRU E

Stillwater, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2010

annie wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe she's attracted to Pee Wee Herman she's definitely not the sharpest tool in the tool shed. I refuse to post to her anymore.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2010

Judged:

NotImmatureIfTRUE wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe she's attracted to Pee Wee Herman she's definitely not the sharpest tool in the tool shed. I refuse to post to her anymore.
LOL! Neither are you TexasJrfan.
Darcie

Mukwonago, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2010

Judged:

Bob R wrote:
<quoted text>
Dale Sr was not such a great man, he had babies all over the place with at least three different women. And...
Kyle is already better'n Dale Sr on the track. Dale Sr never won three races in three series in one weekend. Like him or not, Kyle is one hell of a racer.
Maybe Dale Sr didn't win in all three series because back when he was racing, guys didn't race in the smaller series, just Cup. Sr didn't race in Truck, and once he got to the big time, he rarely, if ever, ran in the Nationwide/Busch series. So, it's an unfair comparison.
WWE CRASHCAR 2010

Trumbull, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2010

Judged:

Bob R wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct, Kyle is a better driver then old Dale ever was. We now know that NASCAR likes to fix races for the Earnhardts. Old Dale was just a product of NASCARs greed machine, all his championships have to be in question.

“IN GOD WE TRUST”

Since: Jun 07

Raleigh

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2010

Judged:

Earnhardt Sr. earned his nickname not for his retaliation tactics but for his premptive strikes that took out an opponent that wasn't expecting it just for racing him hard. It didn't matter how much you complained becaused the person you were complaining to was a frequent guest on the "Sunday's Money". Big Bill and Bill Jr. was smart enough to know that the bigger than life image Earnhardt was creating was great for the sport and wasn't about to reign him in. Kyle differs from Dale Sr. in that when he dumps another car and spins it, it's in retaliation for a hit from someone else. It may have been a while since the other driver bumped Kyle but most of the time it's just a payback. I'm not a Kyle fan but one on one I think he has more real talent that Dale Sr. did.
Booo Jooonyer

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2010

Judged:

Whoyakidding wrote:
Earnhardt Sr. earned his nickname not for his retaliation tactics but for his premptive strikes that took out an opponent that wasn't expecting it just for racing him hard. It didn't matter how much you complained becaused the person you were complaining to was a frequent guest on the "Sunday's Money". Big Bill and Bill Jr. was smart enough to know that the bigger than life image Earnhardt was creating was great for the sport and wasn't about to reign him in. Kyle differs from Dale Sr. in that when he dumps another car and spins it, it's in retaliation for a hit from someone else. It may have been a while since the other driver bumped Kyle but most of the time it's just a payback. I'm not a Kyle fan but one on one I think he has more real talent that Dale Sr. did.
You are absolutely correct. Earnhardt wrecked other drivers for absolutely no reason other than to make a pass that he could not get done with his talent. KB has yet to pull an Earnhardt with a bump and crash move, however, he has retaliated when another driver has hit him first. I'm not a KB fan either, but I have 10 times the respect for what KB does ON the track than bumper car king Earnhardt. If anyone doubts what Whoyakidding said about sunday money and earnhardt receiving a blind eye, name one other driver that has had direct radio communication with Bill Jr. DURING the race. Why is it that the earhardt fans loved Dale for his ridiculous driving tactics, but hate KB when he does the same thing, but with a reason to take the same action? The earnhardt nation needs to stop their whining and crying just because their driver has no talent.
Booo Jooonyer

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2010

Judged:

annie wrote:
<quoted text>
The sad fact for you is that shrubby is still a kid and has accomplished almost as much as earnhardt did by age 50 and has far surpassed what earnhardt jooonyer could dream of accomplishing. Give shrubby another 25 years like earnhardt had, and you will witness true greatness. shrubby is just getting started and jooonyer peaked long ago and continues to drop like lead balloon.
Snow

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2010

Judged:

Sorry to hear Shrubby had bad luck at his TORC
race Wed.night. He left the race on the second
lap due to mechanical problems.
I am sure he will no doubt try it again.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Mike Garvey Discussions

Search the Mike Garvey Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Brienne Davis -- Most current Information (Apr '08) Apr '14 bisdead 18
Edwards on crutches with broken foot but plans ... (Sep '09) Apr '13 hello 6
NASCAR puts list of banned substances in rules (Jan '10) Jul '12 James postick 5
Tandem drafting not what it's cracked up to be (Apr '11) Apr '12 Ezra D 5
NASCAR: Robert Pressley anxious for Kingsport S... (Feb '12) Feb '12 Tim Abernathy 1
NASCAR Star Kyle Busch And Dawsonville's Chase ... (Feb '12) Feb '12 Rabman 2
Devin Jones Starting To Shine In Late Models (Jul '09) Jan '12 Rick 2
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••