Speed moves Jimmy Spencer to Monday nights, tabs Kyle Petty for race-day shows

Jan 21, 2010 Full story: Scene Daily 106

Former NASCAR Sprint Cup driver Kyle Petty will replace Jimmy Spencer on Speed's Sprint Cup prerace and postrace shows, and Spencer will move to a Monday night talk show.

Full Story
mickey

Tampa, FL

#82 Mar 8, 2010
get rid of john roberts and keep spencer hes truthful and gets to the point and remember jimmy never forgets oh and carl should look at the tape what brad did was a racing incident what carl did was uncalled for he should be shut down for two weeks...comments from an old time racer
redgm_1946

High Point, NC

#83 Mar 8, 2010
Jimmy I like your show...I had in my mind what you might say about Carl Edwards and Brad....you are right..Brad thinks the big Boys will put up with him....no way. You tell it like it is!
I hate51

Philadelphia, PA

#84 Mar 9, 2010
Them are very not nice to me and my own family at all waltripfamily black mail me Lie cheather pick on fram me the crime I never ever to do at all. Caitlin Marie waltrip friends scam me out keep help Rory McNeill keep her in united state of America. Right thing to do leave America do not came back united tsa they said ok return enter USA
in the law Rory McNeill she adrona he duaghter she giving all right be her mother.to. Her own daughter caitlin waltrip long time ago she was baby Buffy Franklin waltrip should adopter her she was two mouth old take awary Rory McNeill right been mom to own son and dauhter frever ever like me I am ban four life
WWE CRASHCARE 2010

Florham Park, NJ

#85 Mar 9, 2010
mickey wrote:
get rid of john roberts and keep spencer hes truthful and gets to the point and remember jimmy never forgets oh and carl should look at the tape what brad did was a racing incident what carl did was uncalled for he should be shut down for two weeks...comments from an old time racer
Jimmy better watch what he says about NASCAR. If he's too truthful Helton and France will have him fired.

Since: Nov 09

nova scotia

#86 Mar 9, 2010
I hate51 wrote:
Them are very not nice to me and my own family at all waltripfamily black mail me Lie cheather pick on fram me the crime I never ever to do at all. Caitlin Marie waltrip friends scam me out keep help Rory McNeill keep her in united state of America. Right thing to do leave America do not came back united tsa they said ok return enter USA
in the law Rory McNeill she adrona he duaghter she giving all right be her mother.to. Her own daughter caitlin waltrip long time ago she was baby Buffy Franklin waltrip should adopter her she was two mouth old take awary Rory McNeill right been mom to own son and
dauhter frever ever like me I am ban four life
What the hell are you talking about???
Cindy

Raeford, NC

#87 Mar 9, 2010
Kyles a good guy but I like Jimmy. Wish him lots of luck on his new show. Like to see Jimmy back.
erskine

Clarkesville, GA

#88 Mar 10, 2010
Why is it that Speed is always shooting itself in the foot? They started with removing Jim Bestwick and his show. Now they mess up Race Day. I used to watch religiously. I watched the new show one time and it really sucked w/o Jimmy. I want Jimmy back and will not watch nothing on Speed until it happens. Apparently everyone else feels the same. WAKE UP SPEED AND LEAVE A GOOD THING ALONE.
eskienut

Dillwyn, VA

#89 Mar 18, 2010
Please bring Jimmy back!
tulip

AOL

#90 Mar 18, 2010
Voice of Reality wrote:
Jimmy Spencer was always truthful and NASCAR does not always like the truth. He told it like it was when a driver did a stupid thing, he told it like it was when a race was about as exciting as watching grass grow. Kyle Petty is your basic yes man with his ear and lips not too far from Brian France's rear. Kyle Petty will always be that little weasel that spun Davy Allison driver side first against the wall after the checker flag. A little hint, it was not an accident.
Fat ass jimmy was nothing but a rude, stupid sexist piece of blubblering waste
goalango

AOL

#91 Apr 10, 2010
Kyle needs to pick up D.W. and they both need to quietly go away, forever.
A Real Fan

United States

#92 Apr 11, 2010
I don't miss Jimmy at all. Glad he is not there .
Suziejr8

AOL

#93 Apr 25, 2010
Come on people put Jimmy Spencer back. We all like Kyle but not on the show that we could get honest talk. Now its feel sorry for Addam's dad show. Now all you can think about while watching show is Addam Died in Nascar and the King can't win or pay his bills. We want Jimmy back!!!!!!!!!!
curacn

Madison, WI

#94 Apr 25, 2010
Bring Jimmy back, he made the show.
Joanne

AOL

#95 Apr 26, 2010
Always looked forward to watch Jimmy on Speed every raceday. It's not the same, and I wish you would bring him back.
stan

United States

#96 Apr 26, 2010
"Speed moves Jimmy Spencer to Monday nights"

Speed ought to move that damn American Idol reality copy cat show off the air! That is not racing and has nothing to do with cars! I hate American Idol and definitely don't want to watch this copycat crap!

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#97 Apr 26, 2010
who is Jimmy Spencer what team does he play for?
Mary

Fredericksburg, VA

#98 Apr 26, 2010
I think this show is the reason my buddy Markie hates him now...

On 1 episode, Spenser reviewed the Nashville wreck between Jason Leffler (Markie's favorite) & James Buscher (Markie's newest enemy), & Spenser did 3 things to make her mad:

1. "I think Jason Leffler needs something a little bit taller to sit on..." mocked his height.

2. "(Laughing) What a poor excuse!... That's the reason I can stand up for Carl Edwards. I can't stand up for Jason Leffler." Getting mad at Leffler for apparently not flipping Buscher like Edwards did Keselowski.

3. "(Mock crying) I think Leffler needs the crying towel!..." Saying Leffler is a whiner.

Spenser has been on my bad side since the Ultra Motorsports part of "Houston-Gate."

Stan & Erskine, also agree with you. They should have NEVER broken up the original Inside Winston/NEXTEL Cup expert panel & Fast Track to Fame is just an American Idol wannabe. It's ridiculous...
WWE CRASHCAR 2010

Florham Park, NJ

#99 Apr 26, 2010
stan wrote:
"Speed moves Jimmy Spencer to Monday nights"
Speed ought to move that damn American Idol reality copy cat show off the air! That is not racing and has nothing to do with cars! I hate American Idol and definitely don't want to watch this copycat crap!
The Speed Channel has and continues to decline. Most of their programming is garbage.
LJA

Keaau, HI

#100 May 12, 2010
kyle tells the same stories over & over & over & over again, why anyone would think he would be preferred over jimmy spencer must be deaf, dumb and stupid
Charlie Weimer

Lexington, KY

#101 May 19, 2010
I like Kyle but miss Jimmy.I would like to see Jimmy, Kenny and Kyle all three on race day, this would be an awesome show.Love hearing their comments and listening to all that humor.Great stuff.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mike Garvey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sporting Newsa 60 Most Beautiful People: No. 26... (Feb '09) Nov 27 Crystal from Surry 8
Brienne Davis -- Most current Information (Apr '08) Apr '14 bisdead 18
Edwards on crutches with broken foot but plans ... (Sep '09) Apr '13 hello 6
NASCAR puts list of banned substances in rules (Jan '10) Jul '12 James postick 5
Tandem drafting not what it's cracked up to be (Apr '11) Apr '12 Ezra D 5
NASCAR: Robert Pressley anxious for Kingsport S... (Feb '12) Feb '12 Tim Abernathy 1
NASCAR Star Kyle Busch And Dawsonville's Chase ... (Feb '12) Feb '12 Rabman 2
More from around the web