NASCAR reduces restrictor-plates, spe...

NASCAR reduces restrictor-plates, speeds at Daytona, Talladega

There are 29 comments on the GantDaily.com story from Jan 14, 2011, titled NASCAR reduces restrictor-plates, speeds at Daytona, Talladega. In it, GantDaily.com reports that:

Daytona Beach, FL, United States - Goodyear's NASCAR Sprint Cup Series tire test last month at Daytona International Speedway was apparently a little too fast so on Thursday the sanctioning body decided to slow the cars down on restrictor-plate tracks.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at GantDaily.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
barr

Temperance, MI

#1 Jan 15, 2011
I hope they don't forget to change Jr's.
WWE CRASHCAR 2011

Trumbull, CT

#2 Jan 15, 2011
Daytona is about as exciting as watching rush hour traffic on the local highway.
ThomasA

Springville, AL

#3 Jan 15, 2011
BORING!!! Save your money! Stay at home.
acrim

Manhattan Beach, CA

#4 Jan 17, 2011
Unreal! These inbred hicks are still reducing the speeds!!! As if A$$CAR wasn't boring enough already!! Its like watching a parade of Boxcars.
cletus

Fitzgerald, GA

#5 Jan 17, 2011
it didnt surprise me for them to reduce the speed the little racing sissy boys are scared little whimps probally all funny boys plus its boring and dont have no more real men for drivers maybe they will call this race gay 500hudered go to a mans sport like boxing
ThomasA

Springville, AL

#6 Jan 19, 2011
Just put a 2 barrel carb on them and thick but soft rubber bumpers so when they are single filing in a bunch. Yawnnnnnnnnnn!

“How We Roll”

Since: Nov 08

Area 51, Nevada

#7 Jan 20, 2011
acrim wrote:
Unreal! These inbred hicks are still reducing the speeds!!! As if A$$CAR wasn't boring enough already!! Its like watching a parade of Boxcars.
Another clueless post from king-of-all cluelessness. You compare 'watching' as if you're too stupid to change the channel. Probably have to take note of all the little things worth complaining about so u can vomit stupidity all over the Topix forums.

“How We Roll”

Area 51, Nevada

#8 Jan 20, 2011
ThomasA wrote:
Just put a 2 barrel carb on them and thick but soft rubber bumpers so when they are single filing in a bunch. Yawnnnnnnnnnn!
speaking of thick... your head - not soft enough, right? but not so hard you couldn't absorb the reason.

“YA dont know ..........do ya??”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#9 Jan 20, 2011
acrim wrote:
What? Is the batteries in your remote dead? Get up and turn the channel....... ignorant amos!!!

“How We Roll”

Area 51, Nevada

#10 Jan 20, 2011
cletus wrote:
it didnt surprise me for them to reduce the speed the little racing sissy boys are scared little whimps probally all funny boys plus its boring and dont have no more real men for drivers maybe they will call this race gay 500hudered go to a mans sport like boxing
LOL Funny how acrim says 'inbred' and here comes cletus with educationally impaired sentences and gayness on the brain. Taking time out from the farm animals for this, but when it comes to schooling, his pets come first, literally.

“How We Roll”

Area 51, Nevada

#11 Jan 20, 2011
Please excuse alpine's posts for Jan 20, 2011. Although they're actually spot on, there's just no excuse for executing people just for being stupid so I applogize.

Sorry to you too, barr, for the post I was thinking about writing to you. You're a real S hole for that comment but you're probably incapable of socializing beyond childishness and I didn't want to waste your time.
Hilton Head

United States

#12 Jan 20, 2011
Winter testing is happening now at Daytona on nascar.com
elbrock head

Cairo, GA

#14 Jan 20, 2011
alpinedigital wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL Funny how acrim says 'inbred' and here comes cletus with educationally impaired sentences and gayness on the brain. Taking time out from the farm animals for this, but when it comes to schooling, his pets come first, literally.
cletus is that your jealous boyfreind alpine you and him probally are inbreed brothers how we roll you you boys get on another site where they are queers this is a racing site

“How We Roll”

Area 51, Nevada

#15 Jan 20, 2011
elbrock head wrote:
<quoted text>cletus is that your jealous boyfreind alpine you and him probally are inbreed brothers how we roll you you boys get on another site where they are queers this is a racing site
You use the same sentence structure with no punctuation? School wasn't very kind to you either, right? Seriously, you couldn't even effort an attempt to do verbal battle with that.
ThomasA

Springville, AL

#16 Jan 20, 2011
acrim wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! They could just chain the boxes (I mean cars) together based on qualifying speed. And penalize anyone that goes over 100mph. They could call the 100mph speed limit the Michael Waltrip limit! LOL!
Could you take the hint that I am not a fan of restrictor plate racing? It's kind of like the government's effort in the "No Child Left Behind" program.
elbrock head

Cairo, GA

#17 Jan 20, 2011
alpinedigital wrote:
<quoted text>
You use the same sentence structure with no punctuation? School wasn't very kind to you either, right? Seriously, you couldn't even effort an attempt to do verbal battle with that.
speak english learn phonics but you aint gona get me cornered up I dont want to talk with you Funny boy go on cletus is your type if you want a man please am sure you can find one at the races somewhere go away this is a Racing site for straight men only not a love site

“How We Roll”

Area 51, Nevada

#18 Jan 20, 2011
elbrock head wrote:
<quoted text> speak english learn phonics but you aint gona get me cornered up I dont want to talk with you Funny boy go on cletus is your type if you want a man please am sure you can find one at the races somewhere go away this is a Racing site for straight men only not a love site
Oddly its you who started talking about it and it seems you're the one obsessing about it.

By The way, using an uppercase letter in a random word doesn't make you look smarter at all.

“IN GOD WE TRUST”

Since: Jun 07

Raleigh

#19 Jan 20, 2011
It's amazing how many of the left coast queers and the really illiterate Georgia rednecks that profess their disdain for NASCAR are the most prolific posters on the NASCAR forums. It makes you wonder how stupid they really are to spend their time stressing out on a forum about something they don't supposedly like.
elbrock head

Cairo, GA

#20 Jan 20, 2011
alpinedigital wrote:
<quoted text>
Oddly its you who started talking about it and it seems you're the one obsessing about it.
By The way, using an uppercase letter in a random word doesn't make you look smarter at all.
whats upper case new kind of beer wow alipine you are a funny boy you need to get in bed with your boyfreind and leave me alone am stayt i done told you where to go this is a racing site for men case closed

“How We Roll”

Area 51, Nevada

#21 Jan 21, 2011
elbrock head wrote:
<quoted text> whats upper case new kind of beer wow alipine you are a funny boy you need to get in bed with your boyfreind and leave me alone am stayt i done told you where to go this is a racing site for men case closed
education fail.^
nuff said.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mike Garvey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sporting Newsa 60 Most Beautiful People: No. 26... (Feb '09) Nov '14 Crystal from Surry 8
News Brienne Davis -- Most current Information (Apr '08) Apr '14 bisdead 18
News Edwards on crutches with broken foot but plans ... (Sep '09) Apr '13 hello 6
News NASCAR puts list of banned substances in rules (Jan '10) Jul '12 James postick 5
News Tandem drafting not what it's cracked up to be (Apr '11) Apr '12 Ezra D 5
News NASCAR: Robert Pressley anxious for Kingsport S... (Feb '12) Feb '12 Tim Abernathy 1
News NASCAR Star Kyle Busch And Dawsonville's Chase ... (Feb '12) Feb '12 Rabman 2
More from around the web