Around the Track: Roundtable: 4 Sprint Cup topics

Jul 28, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CNN

Yes , but only one: Dale Earnhardt Jr., who is currently ninth in the standings.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of42
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
dave

Washington Court House, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2011

Judged:

is their only 1 driver cause I thought the field had 43 so tired of seeing dale earnhardt jr this and that hes not the driver his dad was
Trollersaurus

Concord, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2011

Judged:

I love Dale Jr. I will always love Dale Jr. I can't help it. He's just so lovable.
annie

Harrisonburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2011

Judged:

dave wrote:
is their only 1 driver cause I thought the field had 43 so tired of seeing dale earnhardt jr this and that hes not the driver his dad was
Than I suggest you stop looking for Dale Jr Stories! I am sure you can find other driver stories!
Dale Jr is my driver therefore I read everything Dale Jr.
CatRod53

Fort Wayne, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2011

Judged:

dave wrote:
Sportswriters and his fans are incredibly loyal and, myself being a Cubs fan, I've always considered that to be a good quality.:)

“Clint give me some sugar”

Since: Aug 10

Chittenango, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2011

keselowski Brad Keselowski
In a serious accident today while testing road Atlanta. Hit wall head on in a 155mph corner after brakes failed. Airlifted to hospital.

Chittenango, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2011

jeff_gluck Jeff Gluck
Thought of the day: It probably doesn't feel very good to hit a wall head-on at 100 mph with no SAFER barrier.

Chittenango, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2011

1 hour ago
Dave Moody
DGodfatherMoody Dave Moody
@keselowski tweeting pics of his banged up knee is testament to construction of today's cars. Ten years ago, maybe he's not so lucky.

Chittenango, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2011

Kenny_Wallace Kenny Wallace
My niece Chrissy Wallace is leading The National ASA points with 5 A-Main WINS against the Boys in Lebanon Missouri I-44 Spdwy.

Chittenango, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2011

eff_gluck Jeff Gluck
More on Nashville's departure from the #NASCAR schedule --> http://sbn.to/roC4nd

Chittenango, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2011

Danica Patrick is finalizing a deal to run a full Nationwide Series schedule for JR Motorsports and a partial Cup schedule with Stewart-Haas Racing next season, according to The Associated Press.

JR Motorsports spokesman Mike Davis and Patrick agent Mark Dyer both declined to comment on the report.

It has been widely speculated that if Patrick moved from IndyCar to NASCAR full-time, she would run the full Nationwide schedule for JRM, where she has run partial schedules the last two years with sponsorship from GoDaddy.com .

She also is expected to compete in select Sprint Cup races with Tony Stewart’s Stewart-Haas Racing, according to the AP.
Bronson Sucks

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2011

Judged:

Enough already.
CatRod53

Fort Wayne, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2011

Judged:

I'm not a Keselowski fan by any stretch of the imagination - but I'm glad he was not seriously injured today. I'm sure he'll start really feeling the impact tomorrow and might be stiff and sore a few days, but, he's young and strong-willed, and I'm sure he's not going to let that slow him down.
CatRod53

Fort Wayne, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2011

Judged:

DEATH WISH 2 wrote:
Danica Patrick is finalizing a deal to run a full Nationwide Series schedule for JR Motorsports and a partial Cup schedule with Stewart-Haas Racing next season, according to The Associated Press.
JR Motorsports spokesman Mike Davis and Patrick agent Mark Dyer both declined to comment on the report.
It has been widely speculated that if Patrick moved from IndyCar to NASCAR full-time, she would run the full Nationwide schedule for JRM, where she has run partial schedules the last two years with sponsorship from GoDaddy.com .
She also is expected to compete in select Sprint Cup races with Tony Stewart’s Stewart-Haas Racing, according to the AP.
Well, it is silly season ... and that sounds silly IMO

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2011

CatRod53 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, it is silly season ... and that sounds silly IMO
It was on twitter . And we all know Smoke likes to mentor female racers . LOL

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2011

WOW I do not know how Brad will be able to drive this weekend . Nasty looking ankle.
spdctr SPEED Center
Ouch...looks like BK has a softball growing inside his ankle...here's to a quick recovery http://fb.me/PuvtxuL4
Bronson Sucks

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2011

Judged:

I said ENOUGH.
CatRod53

Fort Wayne, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2011

Judged:

Bronson Sucks wrote:
I said ENOUGH.
I think you've said more than enough.
Bronson Sucks

Bergenfield, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2011

Judged:

CatRod53 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you've said more than enough.
Lick.

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2011

DEATH WISH 2 wrote:
Kenny_Wallace Kenny Wallace
My niece Chrissy Wallace is leading The National ASA points with 5 A-Main WINS against the Boys in Lebanon Missouri I-44 Spdwy.
Ty Dillon would like a shot at her on the track.

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2011

DEATH WISH 2 wrote:
She also wants to run the Indy IRL race in May.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of42
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Mike Garvey Discussions

Search the Mike Garvey Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Brienne Davis -- Most current Information (Apr '08) Apr '14 bisdead 18
Edwards on crutches with broken foot but plans ... (Sep '09) Apr '13 hello 6
NASCAR puts list of banned substances in rules (Jan '10) Jul '12 James postick 5
Tandem drafting not what it's cracked up to be (Apr '11) Apr '12 Ezra D 5
NASCAR: Robert Pressley anxious for Kingsport S... (Feb '12) Feb '12 Tim Abernathy 1
NASCAR Star Kyle Busch And Dawsonville's Chase ... (Feb '12) Feb '12 Rabman 2
Devin Jones Starting To Shine In Late Models (Jul '09) Jan '12 Rick 2
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••