Little E looking for 1st win in 3 years

Little E looking for 1st win in 3 years

There are 40 comments on the HeraldTimesOnline.com story from Jun 17, 2011, titled Little E looking for 1st win in 3 years. In it, HeraldTimesOnline.com reports that:

Dale Earnhardt Jr. tries not to worry about his winless stretch, which reached three years this week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at HeraldTimesOnline.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Barr

Temperance, MI

#1 Jun 18, 2011
Now that is what I'd call a big time racer worthy of being NASCAR's most popular. 1 win in 6 years. The old man died folks, give it up.
95 Thunderbird

Burgessville, Canada

#2 Jun 18, 2011
His win 3 years ago was a cheap one at that. Fuel race with Jr. passing the pace car on the caution lap then shutting the car off and coasting .....
A win but as cheap as the come..........

“MARK MARTIN”

Since: Jan 10

Go Daddy Go

#3 Jun 18, 2011
Rape my team for this pathetic loser...thanks for nothing, Rick.
annie

Port Republic, VA

#4 Jun 18, 2011
The Dale Jr bashers are out in full force, guess they just enjoy Dale Jr so much they can not help themselves! Talk about pathetic!
Snow

United States

#5 Jun 18, 2011
GoDaddy 5 wrote:
Rape my team for this pathetic loser...thanks for nothing, Rick.
Your not doing to hot yourself old man.
Barr

Temperance, MI

#6 Jun 18, 2011
Jr Nation,,I love Jr because,,,ah ah ah ah,,I liked his old man and there aren't any other rednecks racing.
Trollersaurus

Charlotte, NC

#8 Jun 18, 2011
GoDaddy 5 wrote:
Rape my team for this pathetic loser...thanks for nothing, Rick.
Nobody really cares about MM. He's been around for so long, most of his fanbase have passed away from old age.

“MARK MARTIN”

Since: Jan 10

Go Daddy Go

#9 Jun 18, 2011
Snow wrote:
<quoted text>Your not doing to hot yourself old man.
That's my point, ignorant fool.
Typical coming from ignorant nation.
acrim

Manhattan Beach, CA

#10 Jun 18, 2011
[email protected] nation...LMAO!
Snow

United States

#11 Jun 20, 2011
GoDaddy 5 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's my point, ignorant fool.
Typical coming from ignorant nation.
Old
man you taking over someone else's car did not put you in the
winners seat in Nationwide this week did it. You wish you had a little bit of Junior nation in your corner. Where you going next year??? Any ideas..

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#12 Jun 20, 2011
One section of the article that I disagree with.

"The talk of his drought will persist until Earnhardt wins a race, but at least he’s in contention now on a regular basis"

is there really much of a difference between 1 for 199 or 2 for 200? The wins are so few and so far between now that they are just a novelty. Maybe another win will fall into his lap. Mabey a championship could fall into his lap if the other guys screw up. but truth is, he is at the twilight of his career. The good times are long past. One or two more wins will just give people something to cheer about for a little bit.
JrNationMakesMeL augh

New York, NY

#13 Jun 20, 2011
menards wrote:
One section of the article that I disagree with.
"The talk of his drought will persist until Earnhardt wins a race, but at least he’s in contention now on a regular basis"
is there really much of a difference between 1 for 199 or 2 for 200? The wins are so few and so far between now that they are just a novelty. Maybe another win will fall into his lap. Mabey a championship could fall into his lap if the other guys screw up. but truth is, he is at the twilight of his career. The good times are long past. One or two more wins will just give people something to cheer about for a little bit.
Hear, hear.

Since: Oct 09

Sayreville, NJ

#14 Jun 20, 2011
JrNationMakesMeLaugh wrote:
<quoted text>Hear, hear.
Hear, hear X2.
Barnabus

Katy, TX

#15 Jun 20, 2011
95 Thunderbird wrote:
His win 3 years ago was a cheap one at that. Fuel race with Jr. passing the pace car on the caution lap then shutting the car off and coasting .....
A win but as cheap as the come..........
Don't you mean;
"A win but as cheaT as they come...?"

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#16 Jun 20, 2011
15 for 183 to start off his career.

3 for the last 231.

Of those three wins, two were fuel milage wins (chicago 2005, michigan 08)
95 Thunderbird

London, Canada

#17 Jun 20, 2011
Barnabus wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you mean;
"A win but as cheaT as they come...?"
You are correct...
acrim

Manhattan Beach, CA

#18 Jun 21, 2011
"Little E looking for 1st win in 3 years"...

Just think Nation, twelve months from now this title could read, "Little E looking for 1st win in 4 years"
Snow

United States

#19 Jun 22, 2011
acrim wrote:
"Little E looking for 1st win in 3 years"...
Just think Nation, twelve months from now this title could read, "Little E looking for 1st win in 4 years"
You are correct but he is not getting nabbed every week for
cheating like the kylie is.
acrim

Manhattan Beach, CA

#20 Jun 22, 2011
How could A$$CAR accuse ol Joooooooooonnnnyyyyyyrrrrrrr of cheating when they're the ones that do all the cheating on his behalf?
Snow

United States

#21 Jun 23, 2011
acrim wrote:
How could A$$CAR accuse ol Joooooooooonnnnyyyyyyrrrrrrr of cheating when they're the ones that do all the cheating on his behalf?
Please explain
how they are cheating??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mike Garvey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sporting Newsa 60 Most Beautiful People: No. 26... (Feb '09) Nov '14 Crystal from Surry 8
News Brienne Davis -- Most current Information (Apr '08) Apr '14 bisdead 18
News Edwards on crutches with broken foot but plans ... (Sep '09) Apr '13 hello 6
News NASCAR puts list of banned substances in rules (Jan '10) Jul '12 James postick 5
News Tandem drafting not what it's cracked up to be (Apr '11) Apr '12 Ezra D 5
News NASCAR: Robert Pressley anxious for Kingsport S... (Feb '12) Feb '12 Tim Abernathy 1
News NASCAR Star Kyle Busch And Dawsonville's Chase ... (Feb '12) Feb '12 Rabman 2
More from around the web