Is Dale Earnhardt Jr. ready to break ...

Is Dale Earnhardt Jr. ready to break through at Richmond?

There are 88 comments on the ESPN story from Apr 29, 2011, titled Is Dale Earnhardt Jr. ready to break through at Richmond?. In it, ESPN reports that:

From the longest track on the circuit two weeks ago at Talladega to one of the shorter ones this Saturday in Richmond, the Sprint Cup Series is anything but dull this time of year.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ESPN.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Lenny

Katy, TX

#82 May 15, 2011
NCAG wrote:
<quoted text>Im gonna check out your profile, all I need is your IP and your boss will be having a talk with you about how you spend your time on the interstate at work. See, your work ethic even sucks!!!
My guess is, if the dude was spending time on the INTERSTATE when he was s'posta be working, the boss would know it 'cuz he wouldn't be at his desk.

NGAG, you think highly of yourself, you've racked up quite a resume here with your narcissism, guess you maybe should add "senile" to your credentials. It's not the interSTATE it's the InterNET. Now, who's the dumbass?
Anonymous

South Gate, CA

#83 May 15, 2011
Lenny wrote:
<quoted text>
NASCAR's favoritism of Junior (which has been discussed publicly by many fans and several of the Sprint cup drivers as well) is a slow suicide for the sport. Take a look at the empty stands and research the dive in the TV ratings for the races and you'll find that NASCAR's shenanigans are driving the fans away, many have already quit watching.
<quoted text>
Excuse me, but China is the biggest nation on Earth, they got the numbers and they got more money than even your precious Jr Earnhardt does.
I just dont buy that Jr is the reason NASCARs ticket sales and TV ratings are a concern. Perhaps its anything but........the COT has been a big turnoff to fans.........NASCARs constant state of change..........the economy........ There could be many factors but to nail it all on Jr and his fans is ludicrist. You stated"NASCARs shenanigans are driving the fans away"..that could be the biggest factor!! Ive been a fan for a long long time. I find NASCARs crap to be very upsetting myself. Things have changed so much in NASCAR its not even the same sport it was 30 years ago or even 20 years. They only appear to show favortism to fans that dislike Jr to the core. It sounds like a major cop out to me. Why the concern over NASCArs plight anyway?? Do you have a vested intrest in NASCAR? Or just a fan that thinks Jr and NASCAr are in some sort of conspiracy. seems like to me Jr would have way more wins and be first in points if thats what the agenda is. Nit picking and finding fault in Jr is just a poor excuse that holds NO merit, you my friend are out of your tree!!! Your giving Jr way to much credit Lenny, if he is all the things you folks say he is, then there is no way in hell hes got the brains to pull off what you say. Very contradicted opinions is what I hear from you. Face it, Jrs back your just gonna have to deal with it more intelligently. Asian products in NASCAR has been a big turnoff too, lots of fans left the sport when Toyota came into the picture in Cup. There are lots of reasons NASCARs attendance and ratings are bad. If your so concerned....buy a damn ticket and go to every race, that will help Im sure.

“How We Roll”

Since: Nov 08

Area 51, Nevada

#84 May 15, 2011
CAGN wrote:
<quoted text>I just dont buy that Jr is the reason NASCARs ticket sales and TV ratings are a concern. Perhaps its anything but........the COT has been a big turnoff to fans.........NASCARs constant state of change..........the economy........ There could be many factors but to nail it all on Jr and his fans is ludicrist.
You're on the right track... but please- feeding the bears at this camp site is the whole reason they keep coming around. Besides, even if you showed them exact data, their BS is based on opinions to which real life data won't apply.

Very well stated, though - I must say. Usually I don't read your posts entirely because I know where you're headed and as I predicted, and in those moments I do, I see confirmation that you're not far off from reality, or are in fact dead on.

Kinda just makes me wonder who has the time to ramble on and on with the same hater garbage about him. Over. and over. It's no wonder why I have to pull the shoestring prank - I just get bored with the continuous hater crap. lol Much more fun to spend time with that rather than defend a driver which won't do any good, or defend NASCAR to WWP_Whatshisface or whatever the name is.
Anonymous

South Gate, CA

#85 May 16, 2011
alpinedigital wrote:
<quoted text>
You're on the right track... but please- feeding the bears at this camp site is the whole reason they keep coming around. Besides, even if you showed them exact data, their BS is based on opinions to which real life data won't apply.
Very well stated, though - I must say. Usually I don't read your posts entirely because I know where you're headed and as I predicted, and in those moments I do, I see confirmation that you're not far off from reality, or are in fact dead on.
Kinda just makes me wonder who has the time to ramble on and on with the same hater garbage about him. Over. and over. It's no wonder why I have to pull the shoestring prank - I just get bored with the continuous hater crap. lol Much more fun to spend time with that rather than defend a driver which won't do any good, or defend NASCAR to WWP_Whatshisface or whatever the name is.
Thanks AP, sorry my posts are so boring! Your right, I shouldnt even respond to this crowds crap. they show out loud they dont have a clue.
Anonymous

South Gate, CA

#86 May 16, 2011
Lenny wrote:
<quoted text>
My guess is, if the dude was spending time on the INTERSTATE when he was s'posta be working, the boss would know it 'cuz he wouldn't be at his desk.
NGAG, you think highly of yourself, you've racked up quite a resume here with your narcissism, guess you maybe should add "senile" to your credentials. It's not the interSTATE it's the InterNET. Now, who's the dumbass?
I know that, its a joke from a guy called the Unknown Hinson, you can check him out on youtube. I thought it was funny so I use it to aggravate peterbreaths like you.
Wang

United States

#87 May 16, 2011
The futule is Unknown. The king of countly westeln tloubadols, baby.
Anonymous

South Gate, CA

#88 May 16, 2011
Wang wrote:
The futule is Unknown. The king of countly westeln tloubadols, baby.
LOL, Hes a hoot aint he Wang!!!!
"Any 15 year old punk can play that mess"
Wang

United States

#89 May 16, 2011
CAGN wrote:
<quoted text>LOL, Hes a hoot aint he Wang!!!!
"Any 15 year old punk can play that mess"
He one of kind.

Porry Ulethane, that's a pulty name.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mike Garvey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sporting Newsa 60 Most Beautiful People: No. 26... (Feb '09) Nov '14 Crystal from Surry 8
News Brienne Davis -- Most current Information (Apr '08) Apr '14 bisdead 18
News Edwards on crutches with broken foot but plans ... (Sep '09) Apr '13 hello 6
News NASCAR puts list of banned substances in rules (Jan '10) Jul '12 James postick 5
News Tandem drafting not what it's cracked up to be (Apr '11) Apr '12 Ezra D 5
News NASCAR: Robert Pressley anxious for Kingsport S... (Feb '12) Feb '12 Tim Abernathy 1
News NASCAR Star Kyle Busch And Dawsonville's Chase ... (Feb '12) Feb '12 Rabman 2
More from around the web