Checkered flag eludes Earnhardt

Jun 18, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Toledo Blade

Dale Earnhardt, Jr., had his last Sprint Cup win come at Michigan International Speedway in June, 2008.

Comments
21 - 40 of 82 Comments Last updated Aug 27, 2011
95 Thunderbird

Kitchener, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2011

Judged:

Trollersaurus wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks to dumbasses Tony Stewart and Brian Vickers.
Jr was going to drop in the points anyways. The lack of talent will keep in down in the standings.
jooooonyer blows

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2011

Judged:

Trollersaurus wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks to dumbasses Tony Stewart and Brian Vickers.
its always someone elses fault, maybe if jr would have qualified better or, not have lost so many spots he would have been ahead of that
WWE CRASHCAR 2011

Trumbull, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2011

Judged:

It's really pathetic watching those POS COT on road course; they can't even keep them on the track.

Jr is so out of shape he can't physically handle a long race on a road course. NASCAR might have to get rid of them; or make them a non=points race.

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2011

Judged:

Trollersaurus wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks to dumbasses Tony Stewart and Brian Vickers.
But if you just go back a few I stated that jr is one bad race away from falling out of the chase. Jr is historically bad on road courses. Kurt bush all but locked up a chase spot this weekend. Only 4 chase spots left...
jooooonyer blows

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2011

Judged:

kurt wins and jr finishes 41st it doesnt get much better than that, well maybe if jooonyer finished 43rd
acrim

Manhattan Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2011

Judged:

Those A$$CAR COT boxes look hilarious while they are leaning and alomost rolling over trying to get through a real track (road course)- what a joke! ol Joooooooonnnnnnyyyyyyyyyrrrrrr r's meager driving skills just aren't enough to turn in two directions. He can only handle that lazy racing of round and round and round. In fact, the easiest of all racing (plate races) are the only place this guy can get it done - with a little help from the A$$CAR management team and that "special plate".
Jackson

Lubbock, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2011

Judged:

menards wrote:
And here's your 41st place finish. Interested to see how the points will shake out today.
Jr dropped to 7th, it was no surprize to see him not do well at Sonoma. Most of us knew this was a pivitol race for the 88 team. He needs a win or just have good finishes to make the chase. Thanks for your explaination, the way NASCAR is constantly changing its really not that fan friendly. But its my favorite sport so just have to deal with it. Have a nice day.
Trollersaurus

Concord, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2011

Judged:

Well it's kind of hard to have a good finish when that retard Tony Stewart wants to play God and decides to punish Brian Vickers not even halfway through the race. I really believe that Jr would have finished at least a little bit better than 41st. Sheesh.

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2011

Judged:

Well duh, but i think the momentum has changed, his best tracks are behind him, and now he is going to overdrive the cars trying to remain in chase contention and knock himself out. Bad luck at daytona, stick a fork in jr.
Jackson wrote:
<quoted text>He needs a win or just have good finishes to make the chase.
Jackson

Lubbock, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2011

Judged:

menards wrote:
Well duh, but i think the momentum has changed, his best tracks are behind him, and now he is going to overdrive the cars trying to remain in chase contention and knock himself out. Bad luck at daytona, stick a fork in jr.
<quoted text>
Hope not!!
Jackson

Lubbock, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2011

Judged:

jooooonyer blows wrote:
<quoted text>
its always someone elses fault, maybe if jr would have qualified better or, not have lost so many spots he would have been ahead of that
It was Smokes fault, but Jr isnt crying about it only you are.
Jackson

Lubbock, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2011

Judged:

95 Thunderbird wrote:
<quoted text>
Jr was going to drop in the points anyways. The lack of talent will keep in down in the standings.
Excuse me, but did your crystal ball reveal all that, amazing how some fans can see into the future.

Since: Nov 09

Hamburg, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2011

Judged:

Jackson wrote:
<quoted text>Jr dropped to 7th, it was no surprize to see him not do well at Sonoma. Most of us knew this was a pivitol race for the 88 team. He needs a win or just have good finishes to make the chase. Thanks for your explaination, the way NASCAR is constantly changing its really not that fan friendly. But its my favorite sport so just have to deal with it. Have a nice day.
And you have a nice day too, NCAG et al...
Jackson

Lubbock, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2011

Judged:

JrNationMakesMeLaugh wrote:
<quoted text>And you have a nice day too, NCAG et al...
Whats a NCAG?? I dont understand??
Jackson

Lubbock, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2011

Judged:

Trollersaurus wrote:
Well it's kind of hard to have a good finish when that retard Tony Stewart wants to play God and decides to punish Brian Vickers not even halfway through the race. I really believe that Jr would have finished at least a little bit better than 41st. Sheesh.
True that Troller!!!

“To contract new debts...”

Since: Apr 08

is not the way to pay old ones

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2011

Judged:

Trollersaurus wrote:
I'm not a Jr fan by any means but I hope Tony at least gave him a reach around.
jazzy

Elkhorn, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2011

Judged:

95 Thunderbird wrote:
Good Job Hick Boy!!!
Daddy would have been proud!!!
tighten your belts and slip on your hans device...
your guaranteed to lose the next race too....
why??? because you suck!!!
shut up are you so jealous you whinning,
Hilton Head

Satellite Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2011

Judged:

Had to love when after the girl finished the National Anthem, they put the camera right on Junior and they both had the same hairdo. Classic!!!
Fuhgettaboudit

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2011

Judged:

I believe there is a better chance Jr. Will be working for Domino's delivering Pizza before the year is over...Probably in a pink firesuit flammer!

"before he ever wins another race"
95 Thunderbird

Kitchener, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2011

Judged:

Fuhgettaboudit wrote:
I believe there is a better chance Jr. Will be working for Domino's delivering Pizza before the year is over...Probably in a pink firesuit flammer!
"before he ever wins another race"
Maybe he has started already???

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Mike Garvey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brienne Davis -- Most current Information (Apr '08) Apr '14 bisdead 18
Edwards on crutches with broken foot but plans ... (Sep '09) Apr '13 hello 6
NASCAR puts list of banned substances in rules (Jan '10) Jul '12 James postick 5
Tandem drafting not what it's cracked up to be (Apr '11) Apr '12 Ezra D 5
NASCAR: Robert Pressley anxious for Kingsport S... (Feb '12) Feb '12 Tim Abernathy 1
NASCAR Star Kyle Busch And Dawsonville's Chase ... (Feb '12) Feb '12 Rabman 2
Devin Jones Starting To Shine In Late Models (Jul '09) Jan '12 Rick 2

Search the Mike Garvey Forum:
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••