Ky. Busch races to 8th Nationwide win

Full story: Baltimore Sun 10
Kyle Busch made it eight victories this season in the Nationwide Series, leading 157 laps and absolutely dominating to win Saturday in a green-white-checkered flag finish at Dover International Speedway . Full Story
POPSinPA

York, PA

#1 Sep 20, 2008
Why are these cup drivers allowed to come down to the Nationwide and steal wins from these kids?

“Smoke Fan Forever!!!”

Since: Sep 07

Look to the Western Sky!!!!

#2 Sep 20, 2008
Tear

Really, it's the best way for these kids to learn how to race with the big boys.

“#99 Carl Edwards fan”

Since: Jul 08

Wise, VA

#3 Sep 20, 2008
ITS CHEATING IF THEY HAVE TO BEAT ROOKIES TO WIN OR THE BUSCH SERIES DRIVERS THEY R CHEATERS

“"The Chase" SUX!!!”

Since: Jul 07

Lafayette

#4 Sep 21, 2008
14_Patti_18 wrote:
Tear
Really, it's the best way for these kids to learn how to race with the big boys.
Yeah, that's just rationalizing for your boy. How can it be a learning experience? The Busch Whackers equal about 2/3 of the field, which means TOO many NWS teams go home, and the non-cup drivers that DO make the show have NO chance of winning! These NWS races are nothing but practice races for Sunday. Limit the number of cup drivers in a NWS race to 5, and no more than 5 NWS races per year per driver with a Cup driving contract. Let's give the NWS only teams, and the young drivers a chance to earn some of the TOP dollars, so that they can continue to race!!!!!!!!!!

“Obama Express”

Since: Dec 06

yes we can*health reform**

#5 Sep 21, 2008
the cup drivres have no right to be racing in nationwide .
the regular nationwide drivers teams cant even compare to the cup guys budget.
its a shame .
at least brad put on a great show.

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#6 Sep 21, 2008
anderson 24 wrote:
the cup drivres have no right to be racing in nationwide .
the regular nationwide drivers teams cant even compare to the cup guys budget.
its a shame .
at least brad put on a great show.
I am very proud of Brad this year. He has improved a lot....
Junior Nation

United States

#7 Sep 22, 2008
hoosierdirt wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, that's just rationalizing for your boy. How can it be a learning experience? The Busch Whackers equal about 2/3 of the field, which means TOO many NWS teams go home, and the non-cup drivers that DO make the show have NO chance of winning! These NWS races are nothing but practice races for Sunday. Limit the number of cup drivers in a NWS race to 5, and no more than 5 NWS races per year per driver with a Cup driving contract. Let's give the NWS only teams, and the young drivers a chance to earn some of the TOP dollars, so that they can continue to race!!!!!!!!!!
I am with you 100%. They really need to limit how many Cup drivers and races. I think all the Cup drivers kicking the NW drivers bottoms week after week is why more and more indv. teams are leaving the series because they don't have a chance to win and make the top money.

I know NASCAR thought is the big name Cup drivers bring in the crowds and this is true but they also have to look at what they are doing to the little guy. A limit of Cup drives and races to me seems like a happy medium.

“#99 Carl Edwards fan”

Wise, VA

#8 Sep 22, 2008
«PANSY SHRUBBIE STEALING WINS.... YOU SEE SHRUBBIES NAME YOU THINK DIRTY DRIVER»
GEORGIA PEACH

Fitzgerald, GA

#9 Sep 23, 2008
Big Ears wrote:
«PANSY SHRUBBIE STEALING WINS.... YOU SEE SHRUBBIES NAME YOU THINK DIRTY DRIVER»
Poor Big Ears--needs a myringotomy!!!!

“#99 Carl Edwards fan”

Wise, VA

#10 Oct 1, 2008
GEORGIA PEACH wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor Big Ears--needs a myringotomy!!!!
NO PERSONAL ATTACKS ATTACK SHRUBBIE INSTEAD

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mike Bliss Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tony Stewart wins first Daytona qualifying race (Feb '07) Aug '13 TERRY 15
Ill Labonte extends Texas streak before bowing out (Apr '13) Apr '13 TexasRaider 2
Shannon McIntosh: Back On Track And Everything ... (Aug '10) Aug '10 ruttrosmokesmojo 1
Robert 'Bootie' Barker to join Michael Waltrip ... (Nov '08) Oct '09 BigE 73
Truex blasts field to claim Cup pole in Atlanta (Sep '09) Sep '09 Rod 1
Dominant Busch forced to settle for sixth (May '09) May '09 CheersForKyle 6
Kyle Busch's weekend wasn't the best (May '09) May '09 just somebody 6

Mike Bliss People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE