Jeff Burton will drive POS's #66

Jeff Burton will drive POS's #66

Posted in the Michael Waltrip Forum

ol wall

Xenia, OH

#1 Dec 3, 2013
According to Jayski, this morning, POS has hired Jeff Burton to test-drive and drive the #66 in a limited amount of races.

Of course, the worlds greatest RP racer, POS, will be wheeling the #66 at Daytona in 2014! LMFAO.

Maybe they should get the other brother, Ward, under contract, also!

10-4?
nasfan66

Chipley, FL

#2 Feb 1, 2014
I read this morning on the MW website that Front Row Joe will be driving the 66 in many races this coming year. Jeff and Joe are able drivers so it would be good to see both of them have some great runs.

As you mentioned, maybe it would be a good thing if they gave old Ward a go while they're at it.

10-4
waaaait for it.
ol wall

Xenia, OH

#3 Feb 24, 2014
nasfan66 wrote:
I read this morning on the MW website that Front Row Joe will be driving the 66 in many races this coming year. Jeff and Joe are able drivers so it would be good to see both of them have some great runs.
As you mentioned, maybe it would be a good thing if they gave old Ward a go while they're at it.
10-4
waaaait for it.
Nasfan5515569966,I think Ward would drive that JAP-junker just as well as POS did, last week. I would totally dig being down on Chartwell Park Drive, over behind that converted bowling alley/cinema-complex, and see that big pile of "JAP-scrap" being developed out in the back, coming from that 66, from the infield wall-bang, from last Thursday and the wall bang from yesterday.

How about that big, powerful, TuRD that Bow-wow Bowyer was running yesterday. They probably threw that TuRD out on the same junk-pile, with POS's body panels. LMFAO!

As BOZO says.........."Wait-For-I t"

10-4?
nasfan66

Chipley, FL

#4 Mar 2, 2014
Bow wow was plenty pissed off after his motor blew last Sunday. Can't blame him as he is a good restricter plate racer himself. After all the wrecks last week I have some hope that the racing will be better this year after all the boring races of the last few years.

Lap 166 we finally have a caution. I guess the last fifty laps or so will tell a story, but I do like the new rules for this year.

I am waiting for it.

10-4

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Waltrip Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
HOW THE DODGE BOYS CHEATED; Mid 90s NHRA (Jun '08) Jul 4 boring pro-stock 21
No POS at Daytona? Jun 28 ol wall 1
POS running Dega? May '16 ol wall 3
What-the-Hell was that at Daytona today? Mar '16 flying1b 4
POS makes more JAP-scrap Feb '16 WaltripFreakShow 6
Is POS running in the 2016 Dayton 500? (Jan '16) Feb '16 ol wall 2
One, last, big-pile of....JAP-Scrap (Nov '15) Jan '16 ol wall 3
More from around the web