"Dork" gets a new ride for Phoenix

Posted in the Michael Waltrip Forum

Ol Wall

Dayton, OH

#1 Nov 5, 2012
I'll be damned! I just saw this over on Jayski that "Dork" is getting a new ride for the Phoenix-race. Looks as if he will ditch that Tommy Baldwin "junker" for a Frankie Kerr crew-chiefed Chebbie. From today's Jayski:

New team to debut at Phoenix? with Reutimann hearing that a new Sprint Cup Series team will debut at Phoenix International Raceway this coming weekend. David Reutimann will run the #44 Xxxtreme Motorsports Chevy. Supposedly Frankie Kerr, formerly of JTG Daughtery Racing is the crew chief. The team is housed at the old TRG Motorsports location in Mooresville, NC.(11-5-2012)

I wonder if it will be just another one of those pesky S&P's which fills out the field at Phoenix?

Number 44? Wasn't that the number he took over, when Ol' Fat Wallet/Chopsticks/10 Million Dollar Man retired from POS Racing/Motormouth Motorsports?

Boy, POS sure did bend-over "Dork" at the end of 2012 and ram one..........home, didn't he?

LMFAO!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Waltrip Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
POS makes more JAP-scrap! May 7 chrisco 2
Is there a lack of $$$ (I mean YEN!) at POS-Rac... (Mar '14) May 6 ol wall 16
HOW THE DODGE BOYS CHEATED; Mid 90s NHRA (Jun '08) Apr 26 Jim 16
Bow Wow qualifies and needs a PROVISIONAL! Apr '15 ol wall 1
Bow Wow Bowyer unsponsored for 6 races? Apr '15 taint 4
POS finishes at P-26 Feb '15 ol wall 1
Bow wow adds even more JAP-Scrap Feb '15 ol wall 1
More from around the web