Buffster-remarried?
ol wall

Xenia, OH

#1 Mar 18, 2012
Hey Banger-Buds, Tipsy Sock-Walker's & U-Turner's, Renee29404 and her klueless "nut-jobs", Owensboro Kross-Dresser's and Wall-Banger Kook-Aid-Konsumers........I am hearing rumors that...."The Buffster"......got remarried this week-end.

No, damnit, it wasn't to "Ol' Fat-Wallet"......at least I don't think so! It might have been the guy that Jeff wrote about, early-on, when Freakie and Jeff broke the "divorce-story" to all of the Banger-Buds!

Congratulations are in order, from all of the Banger-Buds, on Topix!

Where-in-the-Hell is Renee29404 ("Fishy"), when we really need her?

LMAO!
ol wall

Xenia, OH

#2 Mar 19, 2012
Did she get married to Adam or to "Ol' Fat Wallet"?

Renee29404 "Fishy".....where are you?

Wait-For-It!
acrim

Manhattan Beach, CA

#3 Mar 19, 2012
She will probably get new implants now.
ol wall

Xenia, OH

#4 Mar 19, 2012
Honeymoom in Key West?

"Fishy" will know, for sure!

LMAO!

10-4!
acrim

Manhattan Beach, CA

#5 Mar 20, 2012
I'm guessing full D cups this time.
ol wall

Xenia, OH

#6 Mar 20, 2012
acrim wrote:
I'm guessing full D cups this time.
What a set of.........."cans"!

10-4!
ol wall

Xenia, OH

#7 Mar 21, 2012
Photos on FB, Banger-Buds. Meet the new, Mrs. Elizabeth "Buffster" Hawthorne, as of last Friday, March 16th. The new husband is Adam Hawthorne, who, I believe, was involved with the conversion of that bowling alley/cinema, over on Chartwell Dr. into the now.......Racertainment!

POS seems to have recovered. Check this one out! Man, she is young enough to be his......daughter:

LMFAO!

Congrats. to Adam and Buffy!

Wait-For-It!

“RACING RULES ”

Since: Jan 07

Longview, Tx

#8 Mar 26, 2012
ol wall wrote:
Photos on FB, Banger-Buds. Meet the new, Mrs. Elizabeth "Buffster" Hawthorne, as of last Friday, March 16th. The new husband is Adam Hawthorne, who, I believe, was involved with the conversion of that bowling alley/cinema, over on Chartwell Dr. into the now.......Racertainment!
POS seems to have recovered. Check this one out! Man, she is young enough to be his......daughter:
Congrats. to Adam and Buffy!
Wait-For-It!
I wonder how much the young chick costs and if she has a gag reflex??? 10-4
BigEEE

Greensboro, NC

#9 Mar 26, 2012
Katie in Texas wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder how much the young chick costs and if she has a gag reflex??? 10-4
I would guess that she is on Faux King France's payroll. Waltrip was probably having a pajama party at the France California Home.
okiedude

United States

#10 Aug 11, 2012
out of the loop for a awhile noticed MW without a ring or mention of "buffy" what happpened did someone get caught doing wrong?
ol wall

Hamilton, OH

#11 Aug 11, 2012
okiedude wrote:
out of the loop for a awhile noticed MW without a ring or mention of "buffy" what happpened did someone get caught doing wrong?
Okie..........I guess you have been out of the loop! Buffster split back in the Spring of 2007, right around the time of that...."drunken-sock-wal k", when POS got that "pole" over on Dog-Leg Road and staggered-off, in his socks, back to the "Compound", to sober-up.

One of our Banger-Buds, Jeff, broke the story, over here on Topix, about Buffster's BF, and guy (Adam) who worked on......."Racertainment ", when it was converted from a bowling alley/cinema into the home of POS-Racing/Motormouth Motorsports. There were also a lot of rumors flying around that Buffster was also linked to "Old-Fat-Wallet" (Jarrett). Not sure about that rumor.

Anyhow, Buffster was re-married, earlier this year, to Adam.

Not sure what POS is up to, as far as a "partner" (male of female?)!

LMAO!

Hope this helps.
nptbread

De Pere, WI

#12 Nov 28, 2014
You fu%*ers need to get a life! Come out of moms basement soon
ol wall

Springfield, OH

#13 Nov 30, 2014
Hearing through the grapevine that Buffster and Adam will be the happy parents of a new baby some time in January of 2015!

Wonder if "Fishy" (Renee 29404) will be sending a gift or attending the shower?

As Bozo would say........"Wait-For-It "

10-4?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Waltrip Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
HOW THE DODGE BOYS CHEATED; Mid 90s NHRA (Jun '08) Jun 10 Snakebit 21
POS running Dega? May '16 ol wall 3
What-the-Hell was that at Daytona today? Mar '16 flying1b 4
POS makes more JAP-scrap Feb '16 WaltripFreakShow 6
Is POS running in the 2016 Dayton 500? Feb '16 ol wall 2
One, last, big-pile of....JAP-Scrap (Nov '15) Jan '16 ol wall 3
The end of POS Racing/Motormouth Motorsports (Nov '15) Nov '15 ol wall 1
More from around the web