Michhaels nephew
Shelley

Beaumont, TX

#1 Feb 24, 2008
They just said on Fox that Michael nephew from his sister Connie died Friday. Michael has some special message on his car anyone know what happen?

Since: Apr 07

Green Valley, AZ

#2 Feb 24, 2008
Something about a car accident possibly.
PJ Evansville Ind

Lexington, KY

#3 Feb 24, 2008
I am so sorry to hear of Jason's death.
LeftLane

Pendergrass, GA

#4 Feb 24, 2008
If someone finds the details of this story, will you please post it in a message here, Thanks!
Rebecca

AOL

#5 Feb 24, 2008
I have been watching the race and heard about Jason's death in the beginging. My heart and prayers go out to all of the Waltrip gang. Everytime that they show Mikey's car I say a little prayer. Maybe all race fans should do the same.
RTC

Owensboro, KY

#6 Feb 26, 2008
I am from Owensboro, KY where Michael is from. Many people are buzzing about Jason's death. The only thing that I have heard is that they found Jason in his home dead. A cause of death has yet to be deternimed as far as I can tell. Autopsy has been done. Suicide does not appear to be a factor.
lisabigstar

AOL

#7 Feb 27, 2008
HELP major mickey fan ca not find any info on mickeys nephew. Anyone who finds out something substantal PLEASE LET ME KNOW. Im in Indiana cany get any real info
lisabigstar

AOL

#8 Feb 27, 2008
trying to find real info on the death of Mickeys nephew please anyone with any REAL infor let me know.

Green Valley, AZ

#9 Feb 27, 2008
Well, I don't know who Mickey is but good luck.

If you want to know about MIKEY'S nephew, we don't know anything other than he was found dead in his home, and they the memorial service on Tuesday.
wallbanger

Xenia, OH

#10 Feb 28, 2008
Renee29404 wrote:
Well, I don't know who Mickey is but good luck.
If you want to know about MIKEY'S nephew, we don't know anything other than he was found dead in his home, and they the memorial service on Tuesday.
Probably means POS (Wall-Banger)("Hair" ), don't you think?
Dillinger

Miami, FL

#11 Feb 28, 2008
wallbanger wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, darlin', just stopped by to wish you and your son a great time in Viva Las Vegas. I think I may be able to go visit Fan Of All out there in October. Take pics of Matt if you can, ok? The more I hear about Robby, the madder I get at the powers-that-be, you know what I mean? I don't know anything about Mikey's nephew, but it sucs that someone in the family died.

Anyway, be safe and try to behave yourself!!

Love, Dill

Green Valley, AZ

#12 Feb 28, 2008
wallbanger wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh no Banger, I would think if she meant Michael, she would have said Michael. If she meant POS, she would have said Rubbish's name. Simple thing ya know.
RTC

Owensboro, KY

#13 Feb 28, 2008
Online condloances for Jason...
http://www.legacy.com/MooresvilleTribune/Obit...
Crystal in Owensboro KY

United States

#14 Feb 28, 2008
My heart goes out to the Waltrip family... Jason was one of my best friends in high school. He'll be missed by so many people!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Waltrip Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cal "I bankrupted my race-team" Wells is.......... (Jul '11) Sat CiCi Siverts aka ... 7
HOW THE DODGE BOYS CHEATED; Mid 90s NHRA (Jun '08) Dec 8 Firebird 26
No POS at Dega in fall of 2016 Oct '16 ol wall 1
No POS at Daytona? Jun '16 ol wall 1
POS running Dega? (Apr '16) May '16 ol wall 3
What-the-Hell was that at Daytona today? (Feb '16) Mar '16 flying1b 4
POS makes more JAP-scrap (Feb '16) Feb '16 WaltripFreakShow 6
More from around the web