No JAP-rides win, today!
ol wall

Xenia, OH

#1 Feb 23, 2012
Anybody seen either Tommy or Jack (Roush) around, after the race?

How about that great Ford-Fusion of Matty Kenseth's, winning that second Dual, today? I know that Dill is extremely happy about that win.

Both duals had two Fords in the Top 5. What is going on with those JAP-rides, today? There were none in either Top-5, for the Dual's, today? I thought sure POS would get a win in the first race; but, all POS was able to manage was a....."classic" wall-bang"....without assistance.

I thought sure, it would be POS-Racing/Motormouth Motorsports that 2nd Dual. My fav. POS-critic, even went a lap down, during pit stops. I guess he saw what POS did, and took it easy coming out of the pits. LMAO!

There was no..........Movin', unless it was POS moving-forward..........right into the......Wall! LMAO!

Buy Ford and Buy.....American.

TuRD sucks!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Waltrip Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cal "I bankrupted my race-team" Wells is.......... (Jul '11) Sep '17 Chris P 8
HOW THE DODGE BOYS CHEATED; Mid 90s NHRA (Jun '08) Sep '17 Newy 426 30
POS ends his meager-career at Daytona 2017! (Jan '17) Mar '17 flying1bob 5
Poll Is Michael Waltrip as gay as he talks ? (Aug '08) Feb '17 StrikeEagle15E 13
No POS at Dega in fall of 2016 (Oct '16) Oct '16 ol wall 1
No POS at Daytona? (Jun '16) Jun '16 ol wall 1
POS running Dega? (Apr '16) May '16 ol wall 3