Luv the Lisping 55

Owensboro, KY

#1 Mar 11, 2012
With 40 laps to go, all three of POS cars were running out of the top 15. None had led a lap and were not a factor in the race. Bowyers stayed on the track and didn't pit on the restart with about 33 laps to go. This seems to be a trend with that team.

“INSTANT KARMA's GONNA GET YOU”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#2 Mar 12, 2012
and with about 23 laps to go, Dale Jr. punted the 55 car into the wall, thus ending Mark Martin's bid for a solid top ten finish...
ol wall

Springfield, OH

#3 Mar 12, 2012
Out The Blue 66 wrote:
and with about 23 laps to go, Dale Jr. punted the 55 car into the wall, thus ending Mark Martin's bid for a solid top ten finish...

Quit your whinning, OTB66, "Mummy" and that (Wet) Dream-Machine were just getting in Juuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunior's way, at Vegas:

ďPersonally, yeah, I donít have a problem with Mark ["Mummy"][Martin] and have so much respect for him. But to me, personally, there is an unwritten etiquette that when the guy is running the top even if you are clearing him or passing him... if you barely clear him off the corner... Iím coming ten miles an hour faster off the top of the racetrack, you stay low. Donít knock a half second off my lap time being a jerk about it. Stay low. You are going to get it in the next corner and the position is going to be yours. Donít pull up in front of somebody when they are going to come off the corner ten miles an hour faster."

ďI didnít really mean to put him in the wall but from the cosmetic standpoint, it didnít look like it hurt his car. Probably looked like it knocked some of the right front suspension off of it, and I am sorry about that. But, you know I felt like I was pretty frustrated at the moment before that happened, and that just kind of really sent me over the edge there. We just want to win really bad and felt like we should have finished better than we did today and I was just frustrated at that point and that is just not the way that I understand it to be done and I am sure he feels a different way about it but I think we definitely disagreed right there at that moment.Ē- Dale Earnhardt, Jr.[Juuuuuuunior], finished 10th on his late-race dustup with Mark ["Mummy"] Martin

Don't you think it is time for "Mummy" to up and retire, from JAPCAR? You know he is going to run the rest of the season, just like he did last season, pretty-much wrecking a lot and getting in other driver's way (just like happened with Juuuuuuuuuuuuunior, yesterday!)

Wait until the end of the season and see just how much.....JAP-scrap.....all of the drivers (POS, Mummy and Vickers) produce from that Aaron's (Wet) Dream-Machine #55! There will be a huge pile, out in back of Racertainment!

LMAO!
acrim

Manhattan Beach, CA

#4 Mar 12, 2012
Mummy and Jooooooooonnnnnnnyyyyyyyyyyrrr rrrrrrrr, a match made in heaven.
ol wall

Springfield, OH

#5 Mar 12, 2012
Out The Blue 66 wrote:
Hey....OTB66, here is more from Greg Engle, concerning "Mummy" Martin....."Sunday-drivin g".....in front of Juuuuuuuuuuunior:

http://www.examiner.com/nascar-in-national/da...

OTB....it must be something about those JAP-junkers from POS-Racing/Motormouth Motorsports, especially ones driving by "senior" drivers, like "Mummy" Martin and Ol' Fat Wallet! Remember how slow, Ol' Fat Wallet (Chopsticks Jarrett) used to run that #44, don't you?

As the season goes on, I am sure that "Mummy" and Vickers will be getting the JAP-junk, until the races where POS will be driving!

10-4?
acrim

Manhattan Beach, CA

#6 Mar 12, 2012
Wall, come add to the Waltrip's Ruining NASCAR thread on the NASCAR board...LMAO
ol wall

Springfield, OH

#7 Mar 12, 2012
acrim wrote:
Wall, come add to the Waltrip's Ruining NASCAR thread on the NASCAR board...LMAO
I posted and mine got deleted, already. Those moderators, over there, are so, damn, strict.

Remember JAPCAR-Funny, who used to moderate the old Banger-Board, over on JAPCAR.com . She threw my ass-off, several times, as I remember! Very sad, over there. No wonder everybody left their shitty forums!

10-4?
acrim

Manhattan Beach, CA

#8 Mar 13, 2012
ol wall wrote:
<quoted text>
I posted and mine got deleted, already. Those moderators, over there, are so, damn, strict.
Remember JAPCAR-Funny, who used to moderate the old Banger-Board, over on JAPCAR.com . She threw my ass-off, several times, as I remember! Very sad, over there. No wonder everybody left their shitty forums!
10-4?
Yeah, I had to change my name every day..sockstumbler, etc.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Waltrip Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is there a lack of $$$ (I mean YEN!) at POS-Rac... (Mar '14) Mar 10 chrisco 10
POS finishes at P-26 Feb '15 ol wall 1
Bow wow adds even more JAP-Scrap Feb '15 ol wall 1
Bow-wow makes big pile of JAP-Scrap Feb '15 ol wall 1
Bow Wow Bowyer unsponsored for 6 races? Feb '15 ol wall 1
100 years of ford (Sep '13) Jan '15 William Walker 10
michael waltrip is homosexual (Jun '07) Jan '15 nasfan15 53
More from around the web