Dillinger

AOL

#1753 Feb 19, 2008
Waltrip Expert wrote:
<quoted text>
Renee! I am sooooo impressed! You have to be the greatest debater in the world besides an old friend of mine...Anita. You DO know your stuff and i love that name you gave this girl...hahahaha! I shouldn't but i do!!! I'm not promoting an argument? Oh well, it IS funny. And, i have to say again, that you are spot on!Oh. And this is a private matter. Shoosh! Don't let a soul know what i just typed.
P.S. Banger is a racist.
A lot of this stuff Renee knows is also common sense. I mean, we had a women on the Tony board a while back who swore up and down she could call Tony. The rumor that Tony has a child with a lady who is not that Tara chick was going around. He could have one, I don't know. But, this girl claimed she called him and asked him outright. Of course, he told her. So, like a devoted and good friend, she told the whole world he did not. I told her I called Tony, too, but he hung up on me. Did you know that Tony is also gay? Oh, yea, with all an illegitimate child. Now, that's pretty talented, don't you agree? Seems to me all the men at one time or another have been accused of being gay. Well, is it a requirement or what?

Since: Feb 08

Fairfax, VA

#1754 Feb 19, 2008
Boogity,Boogity,Boogity to divorce court
Get a Clue

Warrenton, VA

#1755 Feb 20, 2008
Renee29404 wrote:
<quoted text>
So apparently you can't read the other poster who's been here for a few months with the same name. Do you get it yet. You DO have the same name as another poster on here. It IS possible. Go back up and look. They posted last night you dip. Geez.
As far as the filing thing, if you can actually read without mommy's help, go back in this thread a bit. You will see the link to the North Carolina Courts website where anything going on in the STATE of North Carolina's courts is on there. You can see who's gotten DUIs, speeding tickets(to which Mikey's court date for his is today), you can see who's busted for drugs, who's going to court over divorce, child support, anything and everything. The ONLY thing on there for anyone named Waltrip is Michael's speeding ticket today, some gal named Emily got in trouble too.
I am done with you. I've proven you a liar, or complete idiot. Not sure which yet, but the more you post, the more we lean to complete idiot.
Actually, I'm thinking it's YOU who needs their eyes checked, because it's rather obvious to me that I do not have the same name as another poster.

And, as I told you in my post above about the filing, I knew you wouldn't understand that rather simple logic. You confirmed it with your post here. I'll say it again, and you'll still be to obtuse to understand it. But, whether or not they have FILED for divorce, has absolutely nothing to do with whether they ARE divorcing or not. Whether or not you can see that they are going to court for divorce has nothing to do with whether they are going to court for divorce or not.

I'll just sit back now and watch this one sail right over your head again.

Another slow-ass mole whacked...

Since: Feb 08

Cleveland, OH

#1756 Feb 20, 2008
Get a Clue wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I'm thinking it's YOU who needs their eyes checked, because it's rather obvious to me that I do not have the same name as another poster.
And, as I told you in my post above about the filing, I knew you wouldn't understand that rather simple logic. You confirmed it with your post here. I'll say it again, and you'll still be to obtuse to understand it. But, whether or not they have FILED for divorce, has absolutely nothing to do with whether they ARE divorcing or not. Whether or not you can see that they are going to court for divorce has nothing to do with whether they are going to court for divorce or not.
Damn! I'm not even getting into this whole thing any more. I just wanted to say that I'm impressed. There is actually someone that posts here with a reasonable command of the English language. Some of the words may be lost on the less educated though.
Ashely

Middletown, NY

#1757 Feb 20, 2008
Some of you "team Renee" really think that these drivers are superstars who don't know anyone one out of their circle. These drivers are just normal dudes...far from celebrities. For instance I met Michael at a bar in Charlotte..just like normal people meet. for the most part, when they are home they just live their lives, it's a whole nother world at he race track-where there are thousands of fans. I could call Michael right now, but would I give you his number, or repeat verbatim what he said? NO! My name isn't Ashley....and I'm not from Poughkeepsie. Do you people "Team Renee" get out much?
wallbanger

Cincinnati, OH

#1758 Feb 20, 2008
Ashely wrote:
Some of you "team Renee" really think that these drivers are superstars who don't know anyone one out of their circle. These drivers are just normal dudes...far from celebrities. For instance I met Michael at a bar in Charlotte..just like normal people meet. for the most part, when they are home they just live their lives, it's a whole nother world at he race track-where there are thousands of fans. I could call Michael right now, but would I give you his number, or repeat verbatim what he said? NO! My name isn't Ashley....and I'm not from Poughkeepsie. Do you people "Team Renee" get out much?
Renee----------is this Waterloo #2?

LMFAO!
EMILY

United States

#1759 Feb 20, 2008
Reading this is better than Leno!
"Ashley" hon' don't cry becasue its over, smile because it happened (if it really did) girl you are one of MANY in that same scenerio so don't think you are special! Lots have his digits for sure! You are just another notch on his belt. Leave the man be and mind your own.

Since: Apr 07

Glendale, AZ

#1760 Feb 20, 2008
Get a Clue wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, so you think that simply because you've capitalized the first letters in your name and the other isn't that they aren't the same? HELL YOU MORON, just look about two or three posts above yours since you are just that stupid and see the other poster.

And just to clarify something since you are completely blind and stupid, you can't GET a divorce without FILING for it FIRST. So until that's done, NOBODY is getting a divorce. Simple logic but it apparently defies the confines of your small brain. Are you sure you aren't related to that Ashwipe chick?

Since: Apr 07

Glendale, AZ

#1761 Feb 20, 2008
Ashely wrote:
Nobody frigging cares Ashwipe cause nobody believes you. You still don't get you've been owned, or you are just like the name stealing Get a Clue and just don't get it in that tiny brain of yours. Clear the cobwebs, realized you've been owned, realize NOBODY gives a shit what little lies you want to spread, you have absolutely no proof of anything, so you got nothing. Sorry, that's just a fact of life. When you grow up, you'll see that.
Dillinger

Miami, FL

#1762 Feb 20, 2008
Renee29404 wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you claim you are seeing him BUT it's a private matter....... yet your hypocritic behind is on a message board talking about the "private" matter.
Seeing Michael, as in dating? Oh, sorry, it's private.
Dillinger

Miami, FL

#1763 Feb 20, 2008
Waltrip Expert wrote:
<quoted text>
Renee! I am sooooo impressed! You have to be the greatest debater in the world besides an old friend of mine...Anita. You DO know your stuff and i love that name you gave this girl...hahahaha! I shouldn't but i do!!! I'm not promoting an argument? Oh well, it IS funny. And, i have to say again, that you are spot on!Oh. And this is a private matter. Shoosh! Don't let a soul know what i just typed.
P.S. Banger is a racist.
I think Wallybanger deliberately sounds that way just to get up our noses. Sorry, English saying, but can't think of any other way to describe it.
Around Thanksgiving, he sounded like a pussycat.
Dillinger

Miami, FL

#1764 Feb 20, 2008
EMILY wrote:
Reading this is better than Leno!
"Ashley" hon' don't cry becasue its over, smile because it happened (if it really did) girl you are one of MANY in that same scenerio so don't think you are special! Lots have his digits for sure! You are just another notch on his belt. Leave the man be and mind your own.
Very interesting post, thanks. Hmmm, something to think about, yeah? I have seen photos and videos of Michael as far back as 10 years and if a woman was driving a train and happened to see him, she would derail for sure.
nasfan55

United States

#1765 Feb 20, 2008
Dillinger wrote:
<quoted text>
I think Wallybanger deliberately sounds that way just to get up our noses. Sorry, English saying, but can't think of any other way to describe it.
Around Thanksgiving, he sounded like a pussycat.
Dill, I think you are being kind. Wall really hates MW, Japs, all foriegners Santa Clause, the Easter bunny, and probably anyone else that doesn't wear skirts, except mabe big hairy Scottish males in kelts, as long as they drive
American cars. I wonder how he feels about Irish Whiskey?
Dillinger

Miami, FL

#1766 Feb 20, 2008
nasfan55 wrote:
<quoted text>
Dill, I think you are being kind. Wall really hates MW, Japs, all foriegners Santa Clause, the Easter bunny, and probably anyone else that doesn't wear skirts, except mabe big hairy Scottish males in kelts, as long as they drive
How sad and miserable a person must be if they really hate everything and everybody. This sounds way beyond Archie Bunker. I hope Wallbanger is deliberately trying to get us wound up and isn't like this. If you really felt this way about people, you would wake up every morning madder than hell and go to bed the same way. Never happy, never smiling. No one would want to come near you. That sux.

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#1767 Feb 20, 2008
Ashely wrote:
Ok...here's where I have to appologize in advance to the other posters here because I'm about to get ugly. I normally try to be decent to everybody here but this one warrants it.

OK, so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. You might've gotten lucky and slept with him. Yet, you claim "he's mine!" A man who takes you into his confidence and now you're blabbing about the relationship to a bunch of strangers? Nice. To me, that's a total disrespect to the guy and a blatant abuse of trust. I have a word for women like you and it starts with a "C" and rhymes with "runt". Also, a "starphucker" would probably be a good description. Chicks like you who get their jollies by getting laid by famous guys. Big friggin' deal-do you honestly think he respects that? I just hope you have a nice, flat, level head so he has some place to rest his beer! Remember though-I'm just giving you the benefit of the doubt-doesn't mean I actually believe this bullshit.
Seriously, Michael has a very small, close circle of friends-not a huge entourage like some of the drivers. And you ain't one of 'em. A real friend wouldn't be pulling this kind of shit behind his back.
So go ahead-give him a call! Tell him Opus sent you!

United States

#1768 Feb 20, 2008
opus99 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok...here's where I have to appologize in advance to the other posters here because I'm about to get ugly. I normally try to be decent to everybody here but this one warrants it.
OK, so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. You might've gotten lucky and slept with him. Yet, you claim "he's mine!" A man who takes you into his confidence and now you're blabbing about the relationship to a bunch of strangers? Nice. To me, that's a total disrespect to the guy and a blatant abuse of trust. I have a word for women like you and it starts with a "C" and rhymes with "runt". Also, a "starphucker" would probably be a good description. Chicks like you who get their jollies by getting laid by famous guys. Big friggin' deal-do you honestly think he respects that? I just hope you have a nice, flat, level head so he has some place to rest his beer! Remember though-I'm just giving you the benefit of the doubt-doesn't mean I actually believe this bullshit.
Seriously, Michael has a very small, close circle of friends-not a huge entourage like some of the drivers. And you ain't one of 'em. A real friend wouldn't be pulling this kind of shit behind his back.
So go ahead-give him a call! Tell him Opus sent you!
Good to hear from you OPUS. Maybe she's one of the " sitiinon the bar stool, come and grab my boobie's" girls! And your right, trying to get to see Mike is tough. I thought I was gonna get the complete body check when I saw him last year in "Dega. He finally told them to let me in.
wallbanger

Cincinnati, OH

#1769 Feb 20, 2008
nasfan55 wrote:
<quoted text>
What is wrong with good, Ohio wines, like Lonz's, from grapes grown on some of the Lake Erie Islands or on the Ohio shores of Lake Erie and bottled in Sandusky OH?

Screw that Irish drink! After a relaxing meal at home, nothing like a glass of Ohio-made wines. Let's support our wineries right here in the US of A!

Do that japs make wine, btw? I never saw a bottle of Toy-let or TuRD wine on the shelves of Meijer or Krogers!
wallbanger

Cincinnati, OH

#1770 Feb 20, 2008
nasfan55 wrote:
<quoted text>
I just came in from town and I think I saw that Easter-Bunny splattered all over the side of the road (road-kill). Sorry for that bad news.

I didn't happen to see Santa, even thought there is plenty of snow to run his sled, today, in SW OH!

Location hidden

#1771 Feb 20, 2008
lynnswboro wrote:
<quoted text>Good to hear from you OPUS. Maybe she's one of the " sitiinon the bar stool, come and grab my boobie's" girls! And your right, trying to get to see Mike is tough. I thought I was gonna get the complete body check when I saw him last year in "Dega. He finally told them to let me in.
LOL...sorry to be so crude there-y'all ought to know I'm generally pretty respectful around here but if she was out to rattle a few cages, she succeded and mine was definitely rattled! I've said my piece and as far as I'm concerned, it's the end of her. Ah, but we know life's too short to dwell on such trivial unpleasentries.

I'm so glad to see you're still hangin' in there! It's never easy when life throws ya a curve ball. Keep hangin' in there, let us know how you're doing and keep the faith!
nasfan55

United States

#1772 Feb 20, 2008
wallbanger wrote:
<quoted text>
What is wrong with good, Ohio wines, like Lonz's, from grapes grown on some of the Lake Erie Islands or on the Ohio shores of Lake Erie and bottled in Sandusky OH?
Screw that Irish drink! After a relaxing meal at home, nothing like a glass of Ohio-made wines. Let's support our wineries right here in the US of A!
Do that japs make wine, btw? I never saw a bottle of Toy-let or TuRD wine on the shelves of Meijer or Krogers!
Well I think that we all should support American grown wines. I never drank any Japanese drink that I liked, course I never tried very many. I still say that Detroit made their own misery themselves. I like California wines and Kansas beef and I favor Mopars, but that won't make them win.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Waltrip Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is there a lack of $$$ (I mean YEN!) at POS-Rac... (Mar '14) Mar 10 chrisco 10
POS finishes at P-26 Feb '15 ol wall 1
Bow wow adds even more JAP-Scrap Feb '15 ol wall 1
Bow-wow makes big pile of JAP-Scrap Feb '15 ol wall 1
Bow Wow Bowyer unsponsored for 6 races? Feb '15 ol wall 1
100 years of ford (Sep '13) Jan '15 William Walker 10
michael waltrip is homosexual (Jun '07) Jan '15 nasfan15 53
More from around the web