Buffy Waltrip is asking Michael Waltr...
Dillinger

Miami, FL

#1672 Feb 15, 2008
Mikey fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? North Carolina has some interesting laws when it comes to divorce (referring to Alienation of Affection law, as well). Maybe NASCAR should re-locate!
Alienation of Affection, whoa, that sounds intense. I will have to check that one out.

Since: Apr 07

Green Valley, AZ

#1674 Feb 15, 2008
Actually Dill, they took care of the accident stuff the other day. All that is left is a speedin ticket
Dillinger

Miami, FL

#1675 Feb 15, 2008
Renee29404 wrote:
Actually Dill, they took care of the accident stuff the other day. All that is left is a speedin ticket
Oh, yeah? Excellent!!
Dave M

United States

#1676 Feb 15, 2008
I just finished watching the truck race at Daytona and noticed during the broadcast that Michael Waltrip was not wearing his wedding ring while commentating. Just an observation that struck me as being a little strange with Michael being the "family man" that he has always claimed to be. After the broadcast I decided to google "Michael Waltrip divorce" and I stumbled onto this forum discussing the same issue of problems in his relationship. I also know from being married 10 years and still going strong, that you just don't forget to wear your wedding ring especially when you've been married as long as Michael's been. I wish him and his family the best but I believe the marriage is in trouble by that observation alone.
robert h

Elizabethtown, PA

#1677 Feb 16, 2008
When all of you get real about answering the question, you will realize that he has no ring on his finger. She has not been at his side at datona, and he has not said one word about her all speed week.

Green Valley, AZ

#1678 Feb 16, 2008
Robert, you obviously haven't been to every race because I have friends that have been. They've seen Buffy at races last year other than Daytona. She was at quite a few races including Charlotte. She was with him at Bill France Jr's funeral. She was at the second Charlotte race in October. I have friends, who I've known for a couple of years who've seen her and got pictures of her at different races over the year. Just because you didn't see her on tv, doesn't mean she wasn't there.

Dave, as far as the ring thing, did you notice how MUCH weight Michael gained last year? There's a very good chance that he is not wearing it because he can't. For all we know, maybe there's an inscription inside that he doesn't want to mess up by sizing the ring. You just never know. Facts are the North Carolina web sites have nothing on any papers filed, Buffy is STILL listed as his spouse on his site(which was just updated last month), her bio is still on the site. The realator never said "They are selling because they are divorcing" He said they were selling the house because they bought something closer to the business.

So, as usual, until someone actually provides PROOF instead of the usual speculation, there's nothing going on, and if there is, it's nobody's business anyway.
4 Wltrp

United States

#1679 Feb 16, 2008
Ashley wrote:
<quoted text>....You claim yourself to be a know it all...but all you go by is whats posted here and there on the Internet. I'm not going to sit here and debate whether they are divorcing or not. All I'll say, is...it is what it is, and they're grown , have kids and a business together. In life there are ups and downs...they are separated, but maybe in the end...when Michael's done sowing his wild oats, they'll call off the separation. Please don't tell me YOU actually look at the court papers to see if anything has been filed. As far as me wanting him to leave Buffy for me, or thinking he will...that statement is pretty ridiculous and I'm not even going there. I shouldn't have come here and said Im doing Michael...pretty rude and immature, if I wanted to be taken seriously...so I'm sorry for that. But that doesn't change the fact...your foolish, and need to stop digging for private information and posting it or telling people where to find it. That's just pathetic to me. And finally...I really do think it's insane you've posted over 4,000 times in less then a year. That's sad. Please beleive I'm not ugly...far from that.
If you gotta tell someone you aren't ugly then there's a good chance you are. FYI. Just being helpful. When a person really has something in life, they tend not to tell it....it is just a fact that the thing is and thats enough.
Renee actually does know quite a bit hon. She takes an interest in MW so she knows because she reads. It's also a way things happen in life. If you are this obcessed with Waltrip i think you are the one who needs help. This is simply a forum. A past time for some. We don't live here.....k? Don't get so upset over small things.
Dillinger

AOL

#1680 Feb 16, 2008
Waltrip Expert wrote:
<quoted text>
If you gotta tell someone you aren't ugly then there's a good chance you are. FYI. Just being helpful. When a person really has something in life, they tend not to tell it....it is just a fact that the thing is and thats enough.
Renee actually does know quite a bit hon. She takes an interest in MW so she knows because she reads. It's also a way things happen in life. If you are this obcessed with Waltrip i think you are the one who needs help. This is simply a forum. A past time for some. We don't live here.....k? Don't get so upset over small things.
Exactly, my friend, and Renee has never said she is right all the time or anything like that. As a matter of fact, she has corrected herself many times. I am celebrating only 2 years into Nascar, only one on the Mikey side and have learned most of what I know from her and g, as well as many others. Thanks, guys!
Mikey fan

Rossford, OH

#1681 Feb 16, 2008
Waltrip Expert wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, there is someone posting on sadler's forum who is claiming to be married to someone who works for NASCAR (probably Helton's wife). She told us we were all stalkers and "no lifes"..claims she just "stumbled on to" the forum. I thought she'd be out spending hubby's money the day before the big race. These NASCAR people really do want to have their cake and eat it too...they want us to watch the races, buy their stuff,spend our money on THEM--then GO AWAY. Hey--THEY create 'the problem.' If they don't want me to talk about them on forums (in a free country, no less), then I won't watch their da** sport--no one will. See how they like not having us spend our money on them. They have to take the bad with the good--everyone in life does!!
Dave M

United States

#1682 Feb 16, 2008
Renee, I just read your reply and the fact of the matter is the older that we get married or not we are less likely to have the same ring size, wear the same clothes size as we did when we were younger. I know my original wedding band no longer fits and when it became to uncomfotable to wear I went to a jeweler and purchased one that fit. A very easy fix. I doubt that Michael was wearing his original wedding ring anyway as long as he's been married. I think Michael's is more of a case of not wanting to wear it for whatever reason. I know that he's worn it in the past and that's why I noticed he wasn't wearing his ring Friday night. I doubt he's short on the cash to purchase a new one or have the old one resized. I'll be sure to tune into next weeks truck race and watch his commentating. That will be all the confirmation I need.
Jimmy

London, Canada

#1683 Feb 16, 2008
Rogue Walnut wrote:
renee, the fact that the page is still available does not mean that what wa true in May, 2007 is true now. The company is no longer Michael Waltrip Inc. It is now Michael Waltrip Holdings LLC. and Buffy is decidedly NOT on the board.
As for Michaels bio listing her as his spouse, since he's still married to her, that is accurate. I don't suspect that will last too much longer. NC laws require a one year separation before a divorce can be filed. Right now, they are in separation mode.
She wasn't home last Easter when he rolled the Lexus and walked home in his socks... would that have been roughly around the time of the separation?

Green Valley, AZ

#1684 Feb 16, 2008
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
She wasn't home last Easter when he rolled the Lexus and walked home in his socks... would that have been roughly around the time of the separation?
What separation? Nobody can prove they are split up. That's the thing. She wasn't home because she was in Charleston, SC with her daughter and horse trainer for a barrel racing event. Good LORD people Get lives already.

Green Valley, AZ

#1685 Feb 16, 2008
Dave M wrote:
Renee, I just read your reply and the fact of the matter is the older that we get married or not we are less likely to have the same ring size, wear the same clothes size as we did when we were younger. I know my original wedding band no longer fits and when it became to uncomfotable to wear I went to a jeweler and purchased one that fit. A very easy fix. I doubt that Michael was wearing his original wedding ring anyway as long as he's been married. I think Michael's is more of a case of not wanting to wear it for whatever reason. I know that he's worn it in the past and that's why I noticed he wasn't wearing his ring Friday night. I doubt he's short on the cash to purchase a new one or have the old one resized. I'll be sure to tune into next weeks truck race and watch his commentating. That will be all the confirmation I need.
I understand what you mean Dave, hell, I don't wear my original wedding band anymore due to weight after having two kids. We don't know for SURE that he hasn't not worn the ring before. My hubby never wears his unless we are dressed up for a special occassion......... NEVER. That rarely happens too. LOL We are homebodies. I am confident we'll see Buffy tomorrow and alot of crow will be eaten by quite a few on this board.

Green Valley, AZ

#1686 Feb 17, 2008
Oh no ya'll, Reutimann must be getting a divorce too. Look, he's not wearing his ring anymore either:

http://cache2.gettyimages.com/xc/79788730.jpg...

Damn, Biffle too? What is going on in NASCAR? Are ALL the drivers getting divorced now?
http://cache2.gettyimages.com/xc/79681078.jpg...

Oh gosh, Juan Pablo TOO? This is just unbelievable:
http://cache4.gettyimages.com/xc/78178493.jpg...

Geez, and Kevin too:
http://cache2.gettyimages.com/xc/77549223.jpg...

Oh yeah, and one more, where's Rubby Moron's ring? How come he's not wearing one? Oh yeeeaeahhhh, nobody will marry him. HAHAHAHAHA

Now are you people getting how stupid you sound about this whole ring thing? Not everyone wears them constantly. Geez.
Dillinger

AOL

#1687 Feb 17, 2008
Renee29404 wrote:
Oh no ya'll, Reutimann must be getting a divorce too. Look, he's not wearing his ring anymore either:
http://cache2.gettyimages.com/xc/79788730.jpg...
Damn, Biffle too? What is going on in NASCAR? Are ALL the drivers getting divorced now?
http://cache2.gettyimages.com/xc/79681078.jpg...
Oh gosh, Juan Pablo TOO? This is just unbelievable
http://cache4.gettyimages.com/xc/78178493.jpg...
Geez, and Kevin too:
http://cache2.gettyimages.com/xc/77549223.jpg...
Oh yeah, and one more, where's Rubby Moron's ring? How come he's not wearing one? Oh yeeeaeahhhh, nobody will marry him. HAHAHAHAHA
Now are you people getting how stupid you sound about this whole ring thing? Not everyone wears them constantly. Geez.
Good one! Gee, should we all start getting in line for some of them now?

Green Valley, AZ

#1688 Feb 17, 2008
What? Nobody has any comments now besides Dill wanting to get her hooks in one of them. HAHAHAHAHA Are you people eating crow because you realize that not everyone wears a ring all the time. So someone decides not to wear his, who cares.

Since: Oct 07

United States

#1689 Feb 17, 2008
She wasn't standing there with him during pre-race.

Since: Nov 07

Richmond, KY

#1690 Feb 17, 2008
flash242g wrote:
She wasn't standing there with him during pre-race.
I told WE I'd check in today,hoping I would have the energy . Renee' I am a realist, something that has come true to light lately. Buffy hasn't been there all week. She wasn't there during the pre-race show, but Macy was. Your "need it on paper, or legal documents posted on an a offical North Carolina web site" is sorta getting old and silly. Everyone knows that "legal separation" is a term.
It is not something that has to be done before divorce documents are final. Heck, a couple can live together in the same house until a divorce is final. No one has seen them together for a very long time. The only thing that is mentioned about her that is connected to Mike is regarding business, not spouse. As far as your theories about stuff on web sites, most of those things were posted so long ago that MWR people have forgotten about them. Your case is getting flimsy at best. Everyone loves the happily ever after, but it is getting more clear that theirs may be with some one else. All the crap about the baby, affairs and all the rumors is just what it is, crap. But it might be time to start seeing things for what they are. No wife goes from being there all the time to not being there at all. And she isn't there.

Since: Oct 07

United States

#1691 Feb 17, 2008
lynnswboro wrote:
<quoted text>I told WE I'd check in today,hoping I would have the energy . Renee' I am a realist, something that has come true to light lately. Buffy hasn't been there all week. She wasn't there during the pre-race show, but Macy was. Your "need it on paper, or legal documents posted on an a offical North Carolina web site" is sorta getting old and silly. Everyone knows that "legal separation" is a term.
It is not something that has to be done before divorce documents are final. Heck, a couple can live together in the same house until a divorce is final. No one has seen them together for a very long time. The only thing that is mentioned about her that is connected to Mike is regarding business, not spouse. As far as your theories about stuff on web sites, most of those things were posted so long ago that MWR people have forgotten about them. Your case is getting flimsy at best. Everyone loves the happily ever after, but it is getting more clear that theirs may be with some one else. All the crap about the baby, affairs and all the rumors is just what it is, crap. But it might be time to start seeing things for what they are. No wife goes from being there all the time to not being there at all. And she isn't there.
Yeah I am a big fan but I know this can't all just be huge coinsidence. You can't find the Buffy profile page wihout the link that was provided earlier, and the raceworld page hasn't been updated in a LONG time because Reutimann is still wearing the Burger King and Dominos logos on his fire suit. I wish them both the best, but they aren't "together" right now. I don't care if papers have been filed or not, they aren't with eachother anymore.

Green Valley, AZ

#1692 Feb 17, 2008
Who says she wasn't there? Just because she wasn't on tv means she wasn't there? Prove that one. Sorry but it's still not proof.

If they really are split, well, good luck to them. Until there's real proof, there's nothing. Sorry, that's just the way it is. She could have been elsewhere and didn't make it back in time for the Anthem and all that. That's happened before. Doesn't mean anything.

I am a realist but not seeing a person on tv doesn't mean shit to me. Sorry.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Waltrip Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
HOW THE DODGE BOYS CHEATED; Mid 90s NHRA (Jun '08) Apr 2 Mikehvac 28
POS ends his meager-career at Daytona 2017! Mar '17 flying1bob 5
Poll Is Michael Waltrip as gay as he talks ? (Aug '08) Feb '17 StrikeEagle15E 13
Cal "I bankrupted my race-team" Wells is.......... (Jul '11) Dec '16 CiCi Siverts aka ... 7
No POS at Dega in fall of 2016 (Oct '16) Oct '16 ol wall 1
No POS at Daytona? (Jun '16) Jun '16 ol wall 1
POS running Dega? (Apr '16) May '16 ol wall 3
More from around the web