Buffy Waltrip is asking Michael Waltr...

Since: Apr 07

Green Valley, AZ

#1021 Jan 9, 2008
Now, here's the question, simply because a site claims something but still offers no proof, doesn't make it true. It's a blogger spot. It's not real "reporting". If they had any proof of anything, they would have posted it.
character

Charlotte, NC

#1022 Jan 10, 2008
I know for a fact Buffy is not living with any boyfriend - she does however live in Charlotte with her daughter Macy. I also know I have been friends with her since before Macy was born and she has never dated or had any affair with Dale Jarrett. If you knew her you would realize how stupid you all sound. She is extremely intelligent and very sweet - she would never talk about other people like you all talk about her and her family. Please leave them alone -

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#1023 Jan 10, 2008
character wrote:
I know for a fact Buffy is not living with any boyfriend - she does however live in Charlotte with her daughter Macy. I also know I have been friends with her since before Macy was born and she has never dated or had any affair with Dale Jarrett. If you knew her you would realize how stupid you all sound. She is extremely intelligent and very sweet - she would never talk about other people like you all talk about her and her family. Please leave them alone -
THANK YOU, CHARACTER!!! FINALLY, SOME SIGNS OF INTELLIGENT LIFE ON THIS BOARD!

Green Valley, AZ

#1024 Jan 10, 2008
Thank you Character but I am still waiting for proof of anything. Your's is definitely by far more intelligent than anything Jeff, Wallbanger, Getaclue, Got Proof, or whoever else is claiming anything says.

Problem is, the idiot, Jeff and his many personalities will never stop his crap. He's been going on about this for the last 6 months with his ridiculous claims because he has no life whatsoever.

All I've ever asked for from day 1 is proof. Something NOBODY has been able to provide, and sorry Jeff/Get a clue/Got Proof.... a pic of some guy standing next to Michael is not proof of anything except the guy, at one time, stood near Michael.

Simpsonville, SC

#1025 Jan 10, 2008
Thank you character for your input. I'd also like to add that Michael is a very nice person also and certainly doesn't deserve the bashing he's been receiving on this forum anymore than Buffy does. People have problems all the time....let's let them settle them themselves and just wish them both the happiness they seek.
Dillinger

Miami, FL

#1026 Jan 10, 2008
character wrote:
AS OPUS SAYS, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!
Dillinger

Miami, FL

#1027 Jan 10, 2008
Renee29404 wrote:
Thank you Character but I am still waiting for proof of anything. Your's is definitely by far more intelligent than anything Jeff, Wallbanger, Getaclue, Got Proof, or whoever else is claiming anything says.
Problem is, the idiot, Jeff and his many personalities will never stop his crap. He's been going on about this for the last 6 months with his ridiculous claims because he has no life whatsoever.
All I've ever asked for from day 1 is proof. Something NOBODY has been able to provide, and sorry Jeff/Get a clue/Got Proof.... a pic of some guy standing next to Michael is not proof of anything except the guy, at one time, stood near Michael.
Who's Myspace profile is the pic on? And Raceworld, if I go there online will I see it?

Green Valley, AZ

#1028 Jan 10, 2008
No, it's not on raceword's site. I don't remember the My Space page that Jeffy gave me in email but it didn't have anything related to Michael & Buffy on it. Jeffy claims because the guy had a friend named "Elizabeth" on there, that was Buffy. He sent me a pic of some dude in a hard hat standing about 3 feet away from Michael, who was also in a hard hat. So it was taken during the construction of Raceworld. Jeff has shown nothing that proves anything. You'd think since Jeff was such "good buddies" with this guy that he'd be able to provide a pic of the guy with Buffy or something. Oh, and the myspace the guy claims was Buffy's was not even close. The girl on there didn't talk like Buffy at all. I've seen the way Buffy types when she posts messages, and sorry but that wasn't her.
redram1

United States

#1029 Jan 10, 2008
character wrote:
How can we believe that you're really her friend? Because you said it so it has to be true??What proof do you have?
I can say I boinked Jeff's wife Ingrid, but that doesn't make it so.

United States

#1030 Jan 10, 2008
redram1 wrote:
<quoted text> How can we believe that you're really her friend? Because you said it so it has to be true??What proof do you have?
GOSH, LET IT GO! IT DOESN'T MATTER WHO IS WHO. LEAVE THEM ALONE. THEY NEED THEIR LIVES AND THEIR PRIVACY. BOTH OF THEM DESERVE IT NO MATTER WHAT ONE OR THE OTHER DID. THEY ARE PEOPLE WITH THE RIGHT TO LIVE THEIR LIVES JUST LIKE THE REST OF US. ALL OF THIS IS GOING TO END UP HURTING A LOT OF PEOPLE, MOST OF ALL THE CHILDREN.

Green Valley, AZ

#1031 Jan 10, 2008
redram1 wrote:
<quoted text> How can we believe that you're really her friend? Because you said it so it has to be true??What proof do you have?
It's for this same reason I won't believe anybody that claims Michael & Buffy are divorcing or separated without some type of proof. Blogging sites are not proof. A picture of some random guy standing near Michael is not proof. Anything Jeff says is not proof.
One Thousand

Raleigh, NC

#1032 Jan 10, 2008
1000!?
nascargirl

Forest City, NC

#1033 Jan 10, 2008
It is definitely true about the Dale Jarrett affair but Buffy is now seeing
wallbanger

Cincinnati, OH

#1034 Jan 11, 2008
Funny, I read that last summer on one of those rare off-weeks in JAPCAR or maybe it was when Ol' Fat Wallet Hit-The-Hauler, he took the family to Cooperstown for some type of baseball celebration, maybe involving his son, there was no mention of his wife, Kelly, going?

Any more facts about that 20 Million Dollar Man and Buffy, other than the one writing on that one blog?

On the outside, that looks like the biggest mis-match I have ever heard of, nascargirl!

How about some more information about this?

Green Valley, AZ

#1035 Jan 11, 2008
That's the point though Wallbanger, it's a damn BLOG which means they can put anything they want on there, and none of them provide proof of anything. Just talk. Just like Jeffy. When you make outrageous claims without proof, don't expect anyone to believe it. Besides, one of the blogs I read with that crap on it started after Michael announced his leaving DEI. Tells me ONE THING, while Michael was at DEI, he could do no wrong being Junior's team-mate, once he announced he was leaving, all Hell breaks loose simply because idiots will be idiots with no lives. They have to create drama all around them to make themselves feel important, even if it is a lie.

Green Valley, AZ

#1036 Jan 11, 2008
Lynn made the 1000th post HAHAHAHA
character

Charlotte, NC

#1037 Jan 11, 2008
Dale and Kelley Jarrett have been friends with Michael and Buffy since they were dating. Kelley is beautiful and smart and does have time to travel with her husband because they have 3 very athletic and busy children - period. I know everyone would like to make a dirty story up about him and his family but those are lonely people looking for something more in their own life

Location hidden

#1038 Jan 11, 2008
character wrote:
Dale and Kelley Jarrett have been friends with Michael and Buffy since they were dating. Kelley is beautiful and smart and does have time to travel with her husband because they have 3 very athletic and busy children - period. I know everyone would like to make a dirty story up about him and his family but those are lonely people looking for something more in their own life
Hons, you're being far too kind-they aren't simply "lonely people"-they're vultures, down and dirty, with brains the size of dust mites and the intellect of pond scum. It really irks me to no end that DJ's been raked over the coals by these idiots. For all the work that he and Kelley have done for charity-particularly the "Race for a Cure" (being a cancer survivor, it's a cause near and dear to my heart), neither Dale or Kelley (or Mike and Buffy, for that matter) deserve to be disrespected like they have been on this board. Certainly there's a couple of nice peeps here (Dill-you're a sweetheart!) but by and large, all I can see here is trolls and those who feed them.

wallbanger

Cincinnati, OH

#1039 Jan 11, 2008
opus99 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hons, you're being far too kind-they aren't simply "lonely people"-they're vultures, down and dirty, with brains the size of dust mites and the intellect of pond scum. It really irks me to no end that DJ's been raked over the coals by these idiots. For all the work that he and Kelley have done for charity-particularly the "Race for a Cure" (being a cancer survivor, it's a cause near and dear to my heart), neither Dale or Kelley (or Mike and Buffy, for that matter) deserve to be disrespected like they have been on this board. Certainly there's a couple of nice peeps here (Dill-you're a sweetheart!) but by and large, all I can see here is trolls and those who feed them.
Sorry, some of us see POS (Wall-Banger) in a slightly different "light" and are entitled to our opinions, just as you are your opinion.

All of the drivers are "public-figures" and are fair-game, in my book. They make enough $$$$(I mean, YEN!) from JAPCAR and all of us to negate any perceived, negative, behavior exibited by some of the trolls you mention who frequent this board.

I surely hope you are not referring to me-----wallbanger----as a "troll"!

I just don't seem to fit any of the criteria you have established to justify your current rant concerning this topic of over 1000 posts and growing every day.

Glad you are keeping that post count growing, along with the rest of us! Keep-up the great work.
wallbanger

Cincinnati, OH

#1040 Jan 11, 2008
Opus99-----Being a musician who actually plays music from the Swing Era and digs the swing-era----Opus 99--minus 98--or more commonly called Opus #1----is always a big favorite of mine.

You are probably much, too, young to have ever heard of that one!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Waltrip Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
POS running Dega? May 2 ol wall 3
What-the-Hell was that at Daytona today? Mar '16 flying1b 4
HOW THE DODGE BOYS CHEATED; Mid 90s NHRA (Jun '08) Mar '16 Brian 19
POS makes more JAP-scrap Feb '16 WaltripFreakShow 6
Is POS running in the 2016 Dayton 500? Feb '16 ol wall 2
One, last, big-pile of....JAP-Scrap Jan '16 ol wall 3
The end of POS Racing/Motormouth Motorsports Nov '15 ol wall 1
More from around the web