Buffy Waltrip is asking Michael Waltr...
Ex NASCAR

Sugar Land, TX

#3728 Dec 18, 2008
You may want to ask Dale Jarret about why this is happening.
wallbanger

Xenia, OH

#3729 Dec 19, 2008
Ex NASCAR wrote:
That has also been one of the...."popular"...r umors going around, that our..."10 Million Dollar Man"....was, also, playing a little...."hide the salami"...with...The Buffster.

That rumor seems to have died-down. I think Kelly was with Chopsticks, at the retirement festivities, when he drove that 44 at the back of the field, for his last race. Even....."the Truck"...ran faster than did the....44.

Who knows!

10-4?
Dillinger

Miami, FL

#3730 Dec 19, 2008
wallbanger wrote:
<quoted text>
That has also been one of the...."popular"...r umors going around, that our..."10 Million Dollar Man"....was, also, playing a little...."hide the salami"...with...The Buffster.
That rumor seems to have died-down. I think Kelly was with Chopsticks, at the retirement festivities, when he drove that 44 at the back of the field, for his last race. Even....."the Truck"...ran faster than did the....44.
Who knows!
10-4?
Oh, thank goodness I came over here this morning and found you. Renee sent me for my information the longest, biggest bunch of bull on POS, the Fatter wallet, no wait, Fat-O-Wallet, sorry, Banger, I will get it straightened out...you ever read. Who the hell is this Rory mc something person, another Wallbanger? No wonder every time I mentioned to Renee Beth was posting something about this dude, she went into hysterics!
I damn near fell asleep reading it. I won't bother you with it, unless you can't sleep and need something to help you.
I just wanted to thank you for another laugh. You're the best!!
Keep warm. Kiss Lauren for me!! I am sorry about the lay-offs and closings in your town.
P.S. are the banks still open? I could pay a visit......gotta get rid of this Nelson character, too trigger-happy.
WaltripFreakShow

Lima, OH

#3731 Dec 19, 2008
Dillinger wrote:
<quoted text>
Who the hell is this Rory mc something person, another Wallbanger? No wonder every time I mentioned to Renee Beth was posting something about this dude, she went into hysterics!
I damn near fell asleep reading it.
I have been wondering if there was really something up with this Rory business---WE and Renee sure get whacked out about it.

Tell us more Dill so we can get to the bottom of it
Dillinger

AOL

#3732 Dec 19, 2008
WaltripFreakShow wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been wondering if there was really something up with this Rory business---WE and Renee sure get whacked out about it.
Tell us more Dill so we can get to the bottom of it
It was so whacked...ok, it is a fictional story, by somebody who can write, but thinks like...Beth. It is very long. I will bring you at least some of it. You may fall asleep. Better than Ambien CR.
the real Buffy Waltrip

Phoenix, AZ

#3733 Dec 20, 2008
LOL Dillinger. Fan fiction is so stupid. It's not worth the time. The people who write that crap have too much time on their hands. How much do you bet me WaltripFreakShow wrote the fan fiction you were reading? She seems to have way too much time on her hands. LOL I read some fan fiction a while back about Matt because I was bored. Stupidest thing I ever wasted 10 minutes of my life on, and now I cannot get those 10 minutes back. Really wish I hadn't read that now. Why is it in all of those fan fiction stories, the drivers are not with their actual wives anymore but the wives are like best friends with the new cha-cha?
Yatesracing

Nutley, NJ

#3735 Jan 19, 2009
Renee29404 wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAH What drugs are you on? I want some. I wish I could be that delirious and stupid sometimes, but then I have a life, so I don't have time to be stupid and delirous, but you, you can keep on. It's hilarious to watch. Are you related to Beth/Jennifer?
Now who has the last laugh
NC Capricorn

Cornelius, NC

#3738 Jan 28, 2009
I Know for a fact they are getting divorced! Its true that she was hooking up with a contractor who was building their house not their shop. Michael is very upset over all of this and the holiday's were especially rough on him due to his darling Macy! Please be respectful with your postings and remember he's a loving father and most of all a human being!

And finally Buffy has moved on with Dale Jarrett.
Dillinger

Miami, FL

#3740 Jan 28, 2009
wallbanger wrote:
<quoted text>
Moved on with.......Ol' Fat Wallet?
LMFAO!
10-4?
What made you come back to this old thread? Buffy has her own, oh, shit, I almost told you, damn. Nevermind. We all saw DJ with his wife and family before Homestead, so you know it isn't him. Come on.

Forget it, not important. Buffy does not reside anywhere near the Cornelius, Mooresville, or Hickory group.

I hear Ray Evernham is available.
Mikey fan

Rossford, OH

#3744 Jan 28, 2009
Dillinger wrote:
<quoted text>
What made you come back to this old thread? Buffy has her own, oh, shit, I almost told you, damn. Nevermind. We all saw DJ with his wife and family before Homestead, so you know it isn't him. Come on.
Forget it, not important. Buffy does not reside anywhere near the Cornelius, Mooresville, or Hickory group.
I hear Ray Evernham is available.
Evernham available??..what happened to Erin (Crocker?)
ice cream woman

Griffin, GA

#3745 Jan 30, 2009
hey i cant blame her for leaving,you cant stay with a gayfer hes been seen dating toni ,them two are the biggest sissys i have ever seen,queers have took over the big time now
black man racer

Griffin, GA

#3746 Jan 30, 2009
i sure would like to have some party time with buffy i show her waht a real man is,she needs to leave old sissy boy for good,is it true he is dating toni,yes they a bunch of sissy boys,i have had more white women at the daytona race,last year i went with 28 white girls in the infeild,some were married drivers wives
Where is Renee and WE

Lima, OH

#3749 Jan 31, 2009
And the rest of the Clueless Walnuts?

The cowards dont want to eat their crow !!

zebmonkey

Fort Smith, AR

#3751 Feb 1, 2009
Ex NASCAR wrote:
Ya are brutal. It's bad enough you disrespect a human being as you do, but leave the Gentlemen of the sport (Dale Jarrett) out of this.
Dillinger

Miami, FL

#3753 Feb 2, 2009
zebmonkey wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya are brutal. It's bad enough you disrespect a human being as you do, but leave the Gentlemen of the sport (Dale Jarrett) out of this.
He is effing with your head, hon, he is a former dj fan.
Dillinger

Miami, FL

#3754 Feb 2, 2009
wallbanger wrote:
"annoying-LISP"
10-4?
it just shakths, rattleths, and rollths...
Jim

Lexington, OK

#3755 Feb 5, 2009
The Waltrip divorce is "on" and it is all the buzz online, in TGOM's inbox and at NASCAR insiders' dinner tables: the family acreage is up for sale ... Buffy is gradually disappearing as a prominent figure at Michael Waltrip Racing ... sources confirm that both are involved in other relationships and that divorce is imminent. Rumors of cradle-robbing--and potential cradle planning--abound.
Dillinger

Miami, FL

#3756 Feb 5, 2009
Jim wrote:
The Waltrip divorce is "on" and it is all the buzz online, in TGOM's inbox and at NASCAR insiders' dinner tables: the family acreage is up for sale ... Buffy is gradually disappearing as a prominent figure at Michael Waltrip Racing ... sources confirm that both are involved in other relationships and that divorce is imminent. Rumors of cradle-robbing--and potential cradle planning--abound.
Thanks for your input!!! Much obliged!!
Monty

Kansas City, MO

#3757 Feb 5, 2009
http://msn.foxsports.com/nascar/story/9184012... 'll-retire-if-I'm-not-competit ive-in-2009

“Sweet Ride or what!!!!!”

Since: Mar 08

Winnipeg

#3758 Feb 5, 2009
Monty wrote:
http://msn.foxsports.com/nasca r/story/9184012/Waltrip:-I'll- retire-if-I'm-not-competitive- in-2009
I gotta know, is this the FULL MONTY!

Thanks for the link it was a good read.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Waltrip Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
HOW THE DODGE BOYS CHEATED; Mid 90s NHRA (Jun '08) Apr '17 Mikehvac 28
POS ends his meager-career at Daytona 2017! Mar '17 flying1bob 5
Poll Is Michael Waltrip as gay as he talks ? (Aug '08) Feb '17 StrikeEagle15E 13
Cal "I bankrupted my race-team" Wells is.......... (Jul '11) Dec '16 CiCi Siverts aka ... 7
No POS at Dega in fall of 2016 (Oct '16) Oct '16 ol wall 1
No POS at Daytona? (Jun '16) Jun '16 ol wall 1
POS running Dega? (Apr '16) May '16 ol wall 3
More from around the web