Buffy Waltrip is asking Michael Waltr...

Buffy Waltrip is asking Michael Waltrip for a divorce.

Posted in the Michael Waltrip Forum

First Prev
of 187
Next Last
Jeff

United States

#1 Jun 25, 2007
This is a long time coming from what i understand.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“KAIZEN!”

Since: Apr 07

Gambier , Oh.

#2 Jun 25, 2007
Jeff wrote:
OKAY, I'll bite, where are you getting this info? Please?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Dillinger

AOL

#3 Jun 25, 2007
go mwr wrote:
<quoted text>OKAY, I'll bite, where are you getting this info? Please?
I think every Topix board has had this for their driver, too.

Glendale, AZ

#4 Jun 25, 2007
yeah prove it
31Rules

Vernon Hills, IL

#5 Jun 26, 2007
Because Michael can't stand the fact that she prefers me. Please fans, try to be understanding.

“KAIZEN!”

Gambier , Oh.

#6 Jun 26, 2007
Jeff wrote:
I for one am still waiting for your source? Or are you a TROLL?
Jeff

United States

#7 Jun 26, 2007
She is having an affair with a 28 year old contruction manager who happened to oversee the contruction of his race shop.

“KAIZEN!”

Gambier , Oh.

#8 Jun 26, 2007
Jeff wrote:
She is having an affair with a 28 year old contruction manager who happened to oversee the contruction of his race shop.
Proof Troll!
Have Another Drink Miikey

Long Beach, CA

#9 Jun 26, 2007
Because Buffy is clearly sick and tired of being around a looser. Maybee Mikey will hook up with Renee now(speaking of loosers).
31Rules

Vernon Hills, IL

#10 Jun 26, 2007
Have Another Drink Miikey wrote:
Because Buffy is clearly sick and tired of being around a looser. Maybee Mikey will hook up with Renee now(speaking of loosers).
A match made in moron heaven!
WaltripFreakShow

Lima, OH

#11 Jun 26, 2007
Is Wallbanger coming out of the closet?
Dillinger

AOL

#12 Jun 26, 2007
Jeff wrote:
Don't tell us, you are that guy, right? If you are, should you be on here telling the world? Well, I must admit, you have great taste. You won't be alive long, I am afraid, however.

Glendale, AZ

#13 Jun 26, 2007
HAHAHAH still waiting for proof, which they obviously have none of. TROLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLL

Go comb your hair ya damn troll

Glendale, AZ

#14 Jun 26, 2007
31Rules wrote:
Because Michael can't stand the fact that she prefers me. Please fans, try to be understanding.
HAHAHAH What drugs are you on? I want some. I wish I could be that delirious and stupid sometimes, but then I have a life, so I don't have time to be stupid and delirous, but you, you can keep on. It's hilarious to watch. Are you related to Beth/Jennifer?

“KAIZEN!”

Gambier , Oh.

#15 Jun 27, 2007
It's Wednesday now thats two days sense your post Jeff the troll whom lives under a bridge in Raliegh, NC. All I ask for is proof! If you can't provide that then at least clue us into why trolls live under bridges? And why the fetish for riddles?

Glendale, AZ

#16 Jun 27, 2007
G, he won't provide proof. Probably trying to do like that idiot on the Speed Boards did. Tell a "rumor" that he made up to see how far it would go. Last time it made it all the way to Jayski...the one about DJ leaving MWR. Now someone's done it again because Jayski was reporting Reut looking for another ride in 08 and Reut said BS.
Besides, Buffy got with Michael before he had money and before he got as popular as he is now. She MADE him, you really think she'd leave him? Hell no. Those two are all over each other everytime you see them together. It's not just an act either. I see these other "NASCAR Wives" with their big time hubbys, and they barely touch each other, let alone kiss and hug. Buffy is not some trophy wife that is just there to be there. In fact, Michael asked her to go out with him 4 1/2 yrs before she finally agreed to and she told him no she didn't date race car drivers. Then, when he tried again, it took 4 or 5 months of them playing some "game" as she called it, before she realized he was serious and REALLY wanted to be with her, and she actually made him prove he was faithful before she went out with him.
So move along. This thread is going nowhere, just like Jeff's life.
31Rules

Vernon Hills, IL

#17 Jun 27, 2007
And since Renee said the thread is dead, I guess all you sheep should move on. Why don't you put all that energy into something useful, like macrame. we all know you love Michael, we all know that you know his history better than he does himself. You've said it all, and everyone has heard it ad nauseum.

So dear, it's time to join Jeff under the bridge. Most people have heard enough of your half a**ed opinions that you try to present as fact.
Dillinger

AOL

#18 Jun 27, 2007
Renee29404 wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAH What drugs are you on? I want some. I wish I could be that delirious and stupid sometimes, but then I have a life, so I don't have time to be stupid and delirous, but you, you can keep on. It's hilarious to watch. Are you related to Beth/Jennifer?
Oh,$h*ot
Dillinger

AOL

#19 Jun 27, 2007
Renee29404 wrote:
G, he won't provide proof. Probably trying to do like that idiot on the Speed Boards did. Tell a "rumor" that he made up to see how far it would go. Last time it made it all the way to Jayski...the one about DJ leaving MWR. Now someone's done it again because Jayski was reporting Reut looking for another ride in 08 and Reut said BS.
Besides, Buffy got with Michael before he had money and before he got as popular as he is now. She MADE him, you really think she'd leave him? Hell no. Those two are all over each other everytime you see them together. It's not just an act either. I see these other "NASCAR Wives" with their big time hubbys, and they barely touch each other, let alone kiss and hug. Buffy is not some trophy wife that is just there to be there. In fact, Michael asked her to go out with him 4 1/2 yrs before she finally agreed to and she told him no she didn't date race car drivers. Then, when he tried again, it took 4 or 5 months of them playing some "game" as she called it, before she realized he was serious and REALLY wanted to be with her, and she actually made him prove he was faithful before she went out with him.
Great post!

“KAIZEN!”

Gambier , Oh.

#20 Jun 27, 2007
Renee29404 wrote:
Yeah I know, Another bridge another troll!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 187
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Waltrip Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
HOW THE DODGE BOYS CHEATED; Mid 90s NHRA (Jun '08) Jul '16 boring pro-stock 21
No POS at Daytona? Jun '16 ol wall 1
POS running Dega? May '16 ol wall 3
What-the-Hell was that at Daytona today? (Feb '16) Mar '16 flying1b 4
POS makes more JAP-scrap (Feb '16) Feb '16 WaltripFreakShow 6
Is POS running in the 2016 Dayton 500? (Jan '16) Feb '16 ol wall 2
One, last, big-pile of....JAP-Scrap (Nov '15) Jan '16 ol wall 3
More from around the web