caption of the month contest

caption of the month contest

Posted in the Michael Waltrip Forum

Dillinger

AOL

#1 Sep 30, 2009
http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m299/CSI-A...

As you know, Nascar Illustrated has a Caption of the Month Contest...I have no clue what one wins. Probably, a POS. Anyway, I apologize that the photo of Tony Stewart and the other 2 fellows isn't real big. Get a magnifying glass and see if you can come up with a caption.

Ladies, you can pretend what that thing is that they are holding.

Al came up with a good one, which I will share with you guys later. I would love to see how creative the Banger buds are!!

Good luck, Dill
nasfan55

Youngstown, FL

#2 Oct 1, 2009
gotta work on that aero push!
Dillinger

Miami, FL

#3 Oct 1, 2009
nasfan55 wrote:
gotta work on that aero push!
Ok, good one!
Dillinger

AOL

#4 Oct 5, 2009
Dillinger wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, good one!
This is what my gay secretary, Al, came up with. Ok, this would be Tony Stewart talking:

Well, let me try it on and we'll see what happens.

look at the picture again and then repeat what Tony says. HA!!!
WFS

Lima, OH

#5 Oct 5, 2009
Next time Dill, can you pick a bigger pic for us almost blind folks? I tried to blow it up with my dinosaur Dell but its so fuzzy I cant make it out !!
Dillinger

AOL

#6 Oct 6, 2009
WFS wrote:
Next time Dill, can you pick a bigger pic for us almost blind folks? I tried to blow it up with my dinosaur Dell but its so fuzzy I cant make it out !!
Oh, I am sorry about that...I scanned it because in the mag, it is smaller and then put in my photobucket. I should had a much bigger copy. I will work on it.
Dillinger

AOL

#7 Oct 6, 2009
Dillinger

AOL

#8 Oct 6, 2009
Dillinger

AOL

#9 Oct 6, 2009
Yeah, it worked!
Freaky

Lima, OH

#10 Oct 8, 2009
Dillinger wrote:
http://viewmorepics.myspace.co m/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewIma ge&friendID=440402676& albumID=235199&imageID=144 49961
No, forget that, try this.
Thats not a very exciting picture Dill !!

Try again
Dillinger

Miami, FL

#11 Oct 9, 2009
Freaky wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats not a very exciting picture Dill !!
Try again
Not big enough? Wait a minute, I didn't say that! Ok, look at what the two guys are pulling at? What the hell is that thing? It looks like a giant condom to me.
Freaky

Lima, OH

#12 Oct 9, 2009
Dillinger wrote:
<quoted text>
Not big enough? Wait a minute, I didn't say that! Ok, look at what the two guys are pulling at? What the hell is that thing? It looks like a giant condom to me.
Maybe its somekind of pre-race Burger King flag ceremony for the pit crew? Or maybe a Cheese Roll-up type thingy for Smoke to snack on during cautions?
Dillinger

AOL

#13 Oct 10, 2009
Freaky wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe its somekind of pre-race Burger King flag ceremony for the pit crew? Or maybe a Cheese Roll-up type thingy for Smoke to snack on during cautions?
Excellent observation!!! However, I may send it in and steal my secretary Al's answer..he thought it was a huge condom (men!), so he said pertaining to himself, "Let me try it on and we'll see what happens." I laughed my ass off so hard!

P.S. Between us girls, if we had to look, we would much rather see Tony modeling the thing than Al!
Ryan Gillen

Riverside, CT

#14 Nov 11, 2013
Now....Where did I park my car?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Waltrip Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cal "I bankrupted my race-team" Wells is.......... (Jul '11) Sep '17 Chris P 8
HOW THE DODGE BOYS CHEATED; Mid 90s NHRA (Jun '08) Sep '17 Newy 426 30
POS ends his meager-career at Daytona 2017! (Jan '17) Mar '17 flying1bob 5
Poll Is Michael Waltrip as gay as he talks ? (Aug '08) Feb '17 StrikeEagle15E 13
No POS at Dega in fall of 2016 (Oct '16) Oct '16 ol wall 1
No POS at Daytona? (Jun '16) Jun '16 ol wall 1
POS running Dega? (Apr '16) May '16 ol wall 3
More from around the web