"Spaghetti-bender" to Ford and Roush-...

"Spaghetti-bender" to Ford and Roush-Fenway for 2013!

Posted in the Michael Waltrip Forum

Ol Wall

Hamilton, OH

#1 Nov 5, 2012
WTF does this mean, Banger-Buds? I thought that "Spaghetti-Bender" and POS were sleeping the the same JAP-bed. "Spaghetti-Bender" came to JAPCAR Cup-Lite paired-up with POS, even running that venerable POS-Cup-Lite number........99. Even the team carried the name "Spaghetti Bender/POS Racing, didn't it? He also drove one of those POS-"rocketships" in the JAPCAR East & West Series at various times! I always thought he was hooked together, at the waist, to POS, didn't you?

There was some bull-shit, this season, that Robbie Benton became part of the team, when "Goofy-Kenny" was thrown under-the-bus, after he got that JAP-ride in the top-35 in points, part way through the season.

A few weeks ago, "Spaghetti-Bender" brough a bunch of YEN (oops, sorry, I mean $$$$) and sponsorship over to Uncle Jack and "Spaghetti" drove one of those......"Blue-Ovals ".....instead of his normal JAP-junker #99.

Sure sounds like a good deal for Uncle-Jack to have a driver who brings his own..........not YEN!) and sponsorship.

Note to....Uncle Jack......hire a couple of extra sheet-metal guys! I remember "Spaghetti Bender" making a pretty good pile of......JAP-SCRAP, which probably ended up out behind that converted bowling alley/cinema complex, over on Chartwell Dr.

From frontstretch.com

Pastrana to Roush Fenway? Extreme racer Travis Pastrana's transition to NASCAR will take a step up in 2013. The driver is finalizing a deal to run full-time for Roush Fenway Racing next season in the Nationwide Series, attempting a run at the championship. Driving a car that will likely be changed to #99, Pastrana has sponsorship sold for approximately half the 32-to-33 race schedule but sources say RFR is committed to run the driver regardless. Trevor Bayne, according to sources is also set for a full-time ride at RFR which would give the organization two entries fighting for the championship. An official announcement on the partnership is expected in the next few weeks. Sponsors were not confirmed but Boost Mobile was the backer for nearly all Pastrana's starts in 2012; the role of Red Bull, which has backed him in other forms of motorsports but not NASCAR is unclear.(Frontstretch)(11-5-20 12)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Waltrip Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cal "I bankrupted my race-team" Wells is.......... (Jul '11) Sep '17 Chris P 8
HOW THE DODGE BOYS CHEATED; Mid 90s NHRA (Jun '08) Sep '17 Newy 426 30
POS ends his meager-career at Daytona 2017! (Jan '17) Mar '17 flying1bob 5
Poll Is Michael Waltrip as gay as he talks ? (Aug '08) Feb '17 StrikeEagle15E 13
No POS at Dega in fall of 2016 (Oct '16) Oct '16 ol wall 1
No POS at Daytona? (Jun '16) Jun '16 ol wall 1
POS running Dega? (Apr '16) May '16 ol wall 3
More from around the web